• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Will Compton and Kenny Bell ouch

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Graham crackers sammiched with peanut butter and chocolate (optional) with weed grinded up and sprinkled in. And a little bit of oil.

Then you wrap it up really tight in tin foil and bake it on a certain temp for like 23 minutes. I can't remember the temp, but if you're off by a minute or so it completely messes it up.

If you do it right, you're high for like 6 hours straight. It was wild when I used to do it.

mmmkay...

Good thing mommsie-doo didn't ask you for a taste, eh?

Last edited:

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
mmmkay...

Good thing mommsie-do didn't ask you for a taste, eh?

lol

She was always like, "there is almost a..........minty scent to those or something...."

One time I ate one at like midnight and then at around 12:45 it started to kick in and mom came out and wanted to talk. She couldn't sleep. As my mind was starting to completely get blown, mom and I are having this deep convo about only God knows what. I do not remember anything we said, I just remember that when I was having the convo I sounded like a genius. We carried on that convo for like an hour while I was high out of my mind. I would have never attempted that, but didn't have a choice.

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shit is crazy. I saw in the paper this girl I knew from middle school got charged with meth possession. She was a kids school teacher.
So these "Mollies"....

Are they black and in a capsule form? About the size of an Advil capsule?

They're made by pharmaceutical hacks who need to pay off a mortgage. Probably never got past Chem 202. Just need a pill press and a basic knowledge of the black market industry from my understanding.

Really great way to throw your life away taking that garbage. Can make you horribly depressed for life.

That stuff basically melts your brain.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think my dad knew more than he let on.

One summer evening I was in the house and he came in from outside and said "Come here" kind of sternly.
I followed him outside to the side of the house and he pointed down at a flower bed where there was a marijuana plant about 5 inches tall.
He said "Do you know what that is?" The first thing that went through my mind was my brother and I loading bowls out there and pitching the seeds.
Any way I knew what it was, but answered "No". He then said "That is a marijuana plant. Do you know how it got there?" I thought "Here we fucking go", but answered "No" once again.
He then went on to explain to me that "Marijuana is a weed. The birds eat the seeds and shit them out and it grows". That "The railroad used to plant it along the tracks in the late 1800 - early 1900's for corrosion control".
I was like "hmmm interesting". lulz

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The best thing I ever found to watch while stoned was Dave Chappelle standup.

Or just old Chappelle Show skits.

So great.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I watched that Black White Supremacist skit 10 minutes after I smoked a bowl and I laughed hysterically through the entire thing, and then laughed for like 15 more minutes after just thinking about it.

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol

She was always like, "there is almost a..........minty scent to those or something...."

One time I ate one at like midnight and then at around 12:45 it started to kick in and mom came out and wanted to talk. She couldn't sleep. As my mind was starting to completely get blown, mom and I are having this deep convo about only God knows what. I do not remember anything we said, I just remember that when I was having the convo I sounded like a genius. We carried on that convo for like an hour while I was high out of my mind. I would have never attempted that, but didn't have a choice.

Was the deep convo about the movie Speed?

The movie Speed is actually pretty good | SportsHoopla Sports Forums

Skerpokes

Calmer Than You Are
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually, "Nova" on PBS is incredible when baked out of my mind. Check it out sometime. It will blow your mind and you might even learn some shit.