• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Will Compton and Kenny Bell ouch

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remember Ben Martin? He was found passed out in a wal mart parking lot and when they opened the door to his car shell casings fell out and he had multiple fire arms on him. Also was in possession of a shitload of meth.

They eventually traced it back to a storage garage that had pounds of meth.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Molly is MDMA.

Ecstasy, disco biscuits, hug drug, skittles, scooby snacks.

LOL I took it a couple times in HS. I don't think I got the good stuff because I honestly didn't have that great of a time.

Selling molly is incredibly dangerous. Possessing any amount can result in a felony and it doesn't take much to get you sent straight to prison. Intent to sell is basically an automatic felony and jail time.

I don't know why anyone in their right mind with seemingly a good head on their shoulders would resort to selling that shit.

Times and terminology change I guess.

We had Black Mollies and I'm pretty sure they were just speed.
I tried it once and never liked the shit, because it made me nauseous and my scalp tingle.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think so R_A..... not like white crosses.

I could be wrong.

I just remember 'Black Mollies' floating around. Could have gotten some anytime I wanted, but I was told they were like speed. Like I said, I'd already tried White Crosses one time and didn't like it, so I declined.

We're going back 35-40 years here. LOL

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So these "Mollies"....

Are they black and in a capsule form? About the size of an Advil capsule?

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When I was in the army I bought a bottle of 1000 caffeine pills that were "white crosses". Yep I sold them but I made it clear they weren't the real thing. "Real" white crosses were Ephedra and are illegal in the United States.

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not going to say anything while he is here.

NE1tm2nv

The Power of RED
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,682.28
Fav. Team #1
So these "Mollies"....

Are they black and in a capsule form? About the size of an Advil capsule?
:noidea:

I've never seen 'em.

A good friends wife was tellin' me about them a couple years ago, about how it was the new craze with kids. She works with some behavioral service.

If I remember correctly, she said it was Extacy mixed with meth or some shit like that.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:noidea:

I've never seen 'em.

A good friends wife was tellin' me about them a couple years ago, about how it was the new craze with kids. She works with some behavioral service.

If I remember correctly, she said it was Extacy mixed with meth or some shit like that.

Just trying to educate myself as I have youngin's that will be teens soon. I pulled a lot of shit because my parents were pretty ignorant to a lot of stuff.

I had a one hitter pipe in my pants pocket and was still in bed one fine summer morning. My mom came in the room to get laundry, picked my jeans up off the floor and found it. I was watching her with one eye open thinking "this is it, busted". She gave it the once-over, stuck it in the pen/pencil holder on my dresser, and went about her business. lulz.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK. I used my good friend Google to find out that "Black Mollies" in the 1970's were Biphetamine

NE1tm2nv

The Power of RED
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,682.28
Fav. Team #1
I was an angel all through H.S. & college, I didn't partake in anything cept alcohol till I was outta college. I had 2 guy's in my electronics class that came in stoned outta their minds everyday. I smoked cig's and they would always give me shit about smokin' the bad stuff.

Man, how times have changed... I could smoke cigs settin' at my desk in class, had my own ash tray en everything.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just trying to educate myself as I have youngin's that will be teens soon. I pulled a lot of shit because my parents were pretty ignorant to a lot of stuff.

I had a one hitter pipe in my pants pocket and was still in bed one fine summer morning. My mom came in the room to get laundry, picked my jeans up off the floor and found it. I was watching her with one eye open thinking "this is it, busted". She gave it the once-over, stuck it in the pen/pencil holder on my dresser, and went about her business. lulz.

:pound:

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I used to bake firecrackers in my parent's house and mom would get up at 2 am and be like, "What is that smell? Whatever that is, it smells damn good."

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was an angel all through H.S. & college, I didn't partake in anything cept alcohol till I was outta college. I had 2 guy's in my electronics class that came in stoned outta their minds everyday. I smoked cig's and they would always give me shit about smokin' the bad stuff.

Man, how times have changed... I could smoke cigs settin' at my desk in class, had my own ash tray en everything.

LOL...Yup

Feels like yesterday.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I used to bake firecrackers in my parent's house and mom would get up at 2 am and be like, "What is that smell? Whatever that is, it smells damn good."

What the hell is a "firecracker"?

I'm assuming it's not what one lets off on the 4th of July.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To give you a good idea how out-of-touch I am with modern drug use. Brasky had to tell me what a "grinder" was one time.

We just broke it up with our fingers, packed it in a bowl, and fired it up. That or twisted up a doob.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What the hell is a "firecracker"?

I'm assuming it's not what one lets off on the 4th of July.

Graham crackers sammiched with peanut butter and chocolate (optional) with weed grinded up and sprinkled in. And a little bit of oil.

Then you wrap it up really tight in tin foil and bake it on a certain temp for like 23 minutes. I can't remember the temp, but if you're off by a minute or so it completely messes it up.

If you do it right, you're high for like 6 hours straight. It was wild when I used to do it.