• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Wildcard weekend

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,955.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chargers RBs ran 20 times for 55 yards
ETN ran 20 times for 109 yards

You need to be able to run the ball to secure leads

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Theyre pseudo run game was non existent as ekeler got shut down in the short game

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

They did the same thing Atlanta did when they blew their 28-3 lead. They stopped trying to kill the
clock and inexcusably decided to pass the majority of the game.

North of Patagonia / South of Iguazu Falls
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes. they backed in. You clearly don't know what that means. lost 2 in a row and barely beat a giants team playing their reserves. That is the definition of backing in. They are lucky to have the 1 seed. The Niners are the better all-around team. But keep drinking the cool-aid. When the eagles get bounced, you will disappear.

Cannot agree with you... regarding comment Eagles backed into playoffs.

Eagles were first team to lock up playoff spot in Week 14 with 48-22 win over NYG and won in Week 15 as well. Backing into playoffs would imply despite loss or multiple losses they still made the playoffs. Eagles had clinched prior to their 2 losses towards end of season.

I would like to see Philly vs SF for NFC Championship game... think it would be a good one if both teams healthy. Do think SF is playing better ball down the stretch overall.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Chargers committed football malpractice as far as I am concerned and Staley should be fired for his management of his team these past few weeks. But man, Pederson has that team playing with no fear which you gotta love. House money!

Also, Lawrence may look like a girl but he's not hard to root for: goes to Waffle House late last night like any other young southern dude after the big game.

He seems like a decent guy who has kept it about as real as you can for someone who has been touted as the Second Coming since high school and has been under the microscope ever since on college title teams etc.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,747.78
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just crazy how much the chargers seem to choke year in and year out. Up 27-0 AND +5 in the TO dept and you lose?

GIF by LoveIndieFilms
Master P Reaction GIF

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh shit that barely made it

Nice win Jags!

Yeah.. I thought it was funny to see some of them carrying the kicker off on their shoulders like he was a hero. That was just a choke and he was lucky it was only from 38. If it was from 40 instead he'd have missed it.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Seahawks get creamed.

Been having a rough day today

But it's all smiles now
Think I'd rather see my team get creamed than to watch them blow what should have been an easily winnable lead. Unlike you, I'm guessing there are still no smiling Chargers fans.

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,405.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Bills declared WR Isaiah McKenzie, TE Tommy Sweeney, OL Ike Boettger, DT Jordan Phillips, LB Baylon Spector, CB Christian Benford, and S Jared Mayden inactive for their Wild Card game against the Dolphins.​

McKenzie suffered a hamstring injury in Wednesday's practice and was sidelined for the remainder of the week. John Brown and Cole Beasley will mix in for WR3 duties in Buffalo. Beasley, who is a more natural replacement for McKenzie in the slot, should get the edge in DFS formats.

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,405.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Teddy Bridgewater (knee/right finger) is active for the Dolphins' Wild Card game against the Bills.​

Bridgewater will only serve as Miami's backup in this game. Skylar Thompson is the starter. Also inactive for the Dolphins are QB Tua Tagovailoa, RB Raheem Mostert, OL Kendall Lamm, OL Liam Eichenberg, CB Noah Igbinoghene, TE Tanner Conner, and OL Brandon Shell.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes. they backed in. You clearly don't know what that means. lost 2 in a row and barely beat a giants team playing their reserves. That is the definition of backing in. They are lucky to have the 1 seed. The Niners are the better all-around team. But keep drinking the cool-aid. When the eagles get bounced, you will disappear.

Backing into the playoffs means you got in because other teams around you lost while you also lost but you were still able to qualify due to the other teams missing the playoffs around you.

Backing into the playoffs does not mean you are the first team in the league to secure a playoff spot, you finish the year with the best record in the league and you got the #1 seed.

You're a Cardinals fan so I get it why you wouldn't understand. You're team has never gotten the #1 seed.

It's not luck that got the Eagles the #1 seed it was a season of dominance that put them so far ahead of the rest of the field.