• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Wild Card Weekend Game Thread

imac_21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I stand by the statement I made a while back that he's been awful throughout the season in coverage and he has one of the higher missed tackle figures in the league. I highly doubt Bingo has seen alot of Thomas if he thinks otherwise.

But he made an interception!!

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I find it funny that after I agreed to let it go, you went back to it. Now you want to let it go again? You say let it go now, but I'm sure you'll have another factually flawed comment about it shortly.

OMFG!!!!!!!!!! I fucking LOVE having you as my board bitch, Imac!!! Keep posting this is hilarious!!

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Well that last quarter sucked. If RGIII doesn't shake it off, Skins could be in some trouble....

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Thomas is great in coverage, which is the most important aspect of being a FS. So, overall, I'd say he's really good.

I'd take a few others over him though.

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
But he made an interception!!

So true. So true. I'm willing to re-think my stance if somebody can show me a good analysis of his play, though. If somebody is going to attempt to show me something or educate me on DB play, please leave the emotion out of it.

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
OMFG!!!!!!!!!! I fucking LOVE having you as my board bitch, Imac!!! Keep posting this is hilarious!!

Bem, you need to entertain that sh8. He is severely narcissistic so I know it eats him alive from within when you play his game. You can let it go but he cannot, the best method is too entertain that sh8 to play with his ego. I butt phuck :hdn:him every night because I know he is restless thinking about me and how much he hates me. Lol. I make him waste minutes of his life concern about a person he has never met from a message board. He prioritizes my messages and has constant urges to respond because unconsciously integrated me in his life and I play with that emotion because I do not attend to give him closure.

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Thomas is great in coverage, which is the most important aspect of being a FS. So, overall, I'd say he's really good.

I'd take a few others over him though.

How much have you seen? I have yet to find anything to suggest he's been great in coverage this year.

imac_21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Bem, you need to entertain that sh8. He is severely narcissistic so I know it eats him alive from within when you play his game. You can let it go but he cannot, the best method is too entertain that sh8 to play with his ego. I butt phuck :hdn:him every night because I know he is restless thinking about me and how much he hates me. Lol. I make him waste minutes of his life concern about a person he has never met from a message board. He prioritizes my messages and has constant urges to respond because unconsciously integrated me in his life and I play with that emotion because I do not attend to give him closure.

Come on now you faux paralegal. You know better than that.

Bem can't let this go. He doesn't want to, because without conflict on here, his life is incomplete.

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I created a special thread for all the high brow conversations we currently have going on.....

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
How much have you seen? I have yet to find anything to suggest he's been great in coverage this year.

Honestly not that much, so I may have to defer to you again like with Walker (although I'm still very suspicious of how PFF ranked him so high in run-blocking). But Thomas has been pretty dang good in coverage when I've see him.

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
ESPN Stats and Info:

RGIII: 5th QB to throw multiple 1st-quarter TD in his postseason debut (Tittle, Brunner, Kurt Warner, Alex Smith)

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wish the Skins could force a t/o here.