• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Wild Card Weekend Game Thread

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Redskins are toast.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bem, you need to entertain that sh8. He is severely narcissistic so I know it eats him alive from within when you play his game. You can let it go but he cannot, the best method is too entertain that sh8 to play with his ego. I butt phuck :hdn:him every night because I know he is restless thinking about me and how much he hates me. Lol. I make him waste minutes of his life concern about a person he has never met from a message board. He prioritizes my messages and has constant urges to respond because unconsciously integrated me in his life and I play with that emotion because I do not attend to give him closure.

Ha ha ha! Some anger in there.

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hahaha. You can't let it go. You just can't. If I hear a knock at the door, should I assume it's you?

Still LMAO!!! Oh, I let go of the "catch conversation" along time ago - This is just me bitch slapping you around to board.

I own you right now and there is nothing you can do about it. YOU WILL respond to my every post. See this game I enjoy - why would I let it go?

Now, be a good bitch and respond to this post.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I was just thinking that it's kind of impressive Lynch doesn't have more fumbles (granted four isn't a small number) given how often he keeps fighting for yardage.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dodged a bullet there. Fuck the Seahawks.

imac_21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Still LMAO!!! Oh, I let go of the "catch conversation" along time ago - This is just me bitch slapping you around to board.

I own you right now and there is nothing you can do about it. YOU WILL respond to my every post. See this game I enjoy - why would I let it go?

Now, be a good bitch and respond to this post.

Hmmm, everything you said in that post is exactly how I feel about owning you right now. Except the bit about "slapping you around to board." My feelings make grammatical sense. I understand that yours don't. Your logic doesn't make sense, why should your language skills?

Quick now, laugh and tell me you own me again. Maybe if you say it enough, someone will believe you (probably beauty school dropout Bingo, but I'm thinking of people with IQ's greater than their shoe size).

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Honestly not that much, so I may have to defer to you again like with Walker (although I'm still very suspicious of how PFF ranked him so high in run-blocking). But Thomas has been pretty dang good in coverage when I've see him.

Ok. We have to agree to disagree. I've seen so many - Matt Bowen, Doug Davis, Chris Brown, and Dan Jeremiah just to name a few - talk about his poor play this year. And I've seen nothing myself to go against that? To not even begin to question if they might be wrong?

And just to repeat something on Walker like I did the other day. There was also Harbaugh's quote, Dallas Morning News' staff, Washington Post's scout staff, and Football Outsiders who all had Walker as one of the better run blockers in the league the last two years. I wouldn't have made note of it or challenged you or anybody else on it without at least a second or third source that supports the same point.