• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Why SF Should Keep Crabtree

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Correction: Kaepernick cost us two Super Bowls.

Again u are wrong. How did Kap cost us the first one. I guess u didn't watch the game because that was a great game by him. He had the greatest performance for a losing QB in the history of the NFL. With out him 49ers would been like this years Broncos against seattle.

Get a fucking clue. Its getting old man.

sjballer03

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Again u are wrong. How did Kap cost us the first one. I guess u didn't watch the game because that was a great game by him. He had the greatest performance for a losing QB in the history of the NFL. With out him 49ers would been like this years Broncos against seattle.

He is getting old, man. :drum:

badazzk9

Key Master
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Crabtree is a top 10 WR. We better sign him. Has one of the best hands in football and is a great move the chains receiver.

Maybe top 20 but he is not a top 10.

AU_Fever

The secret of getting ahead is getting started.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Niners have been consistently bad at evaluating, drafting, and developing wide receivers. I wouldn't pay Crabtree 10mil per year. He's had one great season in 2012. He had two decent seasons from 2009-2010. It was unfortunate that he was injured for most of last season. I would offer a 3yr 21mil contract. I don't think his production doesn't warrant 10mil per year.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Niners played bad to begin last years super bowl... the only thing that the refs cost us at the end was 6 pts... not the game.... not to mention the complete neglect of Gore in the goaline opportuinities....

bahhhh

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Crabtree is not an elite receiver. Trying to force the ball to him has cost us the last 2 Superbowls.

I am praying we draft at least 2 WRs (with one of them being one of the 6'5") and they pan out and we let Crabtree walk.

Thats on Kaepernick...

1. the whole playcall vs the Ravens in the end was ugly n with the obvious hold not being called made it worse(also the throw could've been tighter)

2. No one forced Kap to throw to Crabtree vs the Hawks, thats all on Kap... dont care if that was his first read, the read said he wasn't open but "dumbdumb" threw it anyway as he threw away the game.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He locked in on Crabtree and tried to make impossible throws to him when the middle was wide open.made

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He locked in on Crabtree and tried to make impossible throws to him when the middle was wide open.made

that was the 2nd run to the Super Bowl, not the 1st one. That is where my disagreement is with you. I will give you the 2nd one but the 1st one no way. 49ers were in that game because of him. Also like I said if the refs made a right call in the last 3 min of the game 49ers would of won. People forget the refs made 4 bad calls against the 49ers in the last 3 min that cost them pts on the board and would of kept pts off the board.

So please stop with the Kap hate. The guy has been awesome for us in the playoffs. He had a bad 2nd half against seattle.

erckm510

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Crabtree is worth re-signing if he proves it this year. He needs to stay healthy and have a big season.

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey guys missed the whole season on tour. Missed the points of views when it came to this game we all love to watch. Glad to be back. IMO I'd rather spend the $ that crab will demand and go for the combo of. Maclin Boldoin Hester or Saunders Boldin Hester and use a high pick on Watkins or Evens we have 7 picks in the 1st 4 Rounds we can make a move a cheap move and have chain movers, Deep threats a ST Stud returner and depth. ......

hester is most likely gone in chicago. Would love for the Niners to go after him. He won't be expensive and he solves the big problem in the return game.

whysies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The greatest performance for a losing QB in the history of the NFL?

Please stop. Lets leave the retarded hyperbole to the Seahawks fans.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The greatest performance for a losing QB in the history of the NFL?

Please stop. Lets leave the retarded hyperbole to the Seahawks fans.

Its the truth. He did everything he could to win that game. First Qb to have a 100 yd WR, 100 Yrd TE and and 100 yard rusher to lose a Super Bowl.

Facts hurt I know.

AU_Fever

The secret of getting ahead is getting started.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kap didn't lose the game against the Ravens. He had a great game. It was the play calling. How could you not have Gore in the game? Why three consecutive passes to Crabtree? Whether it was holding or PI on the last pass play, the ref will not bail out the offense. I would put more blame on Kap in the NFC championship game. He kept us in the game in the 1st half, but he had a terrible 4th quarter. His decision to throw to Crabtree on first down was mind boggling. Hate to beat a dead horse, but Crabtree created NO SEPARATION from Sherman.

whysies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its the truth. He did everything he could to win that game. First Qb to have a 100 yd WR, 100 Yrd TE and and 100 yard rusher to lose a Super Bowl.

Facts hurt I know.

I disagree that he did everything he could have done on the last drive. I also don't know what a RB rushing for 100 yards has to do with how well the QB played.

Anyway, your post was way, way more hyperbolic than "Best QB performance in a losing effort in the Superbowl." If you can't even keep a handle on things that you type, I don't think anyone can expect you to objectively assess the things you see.