• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Why is Kentucky ranked #1?

TrollyMcTroller

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My point is simple. I've only made 1 point. That point is this.....

These folks just looked at what Rivals said was the best recruits in the country and said to themselves, "omgz.......like omgz!!!! kentucky got 5 neat little kids!!!! they will win it all right away."

That is fucking stupid. Anyone who isn't stupid would have to agree with that.

Nobody said they were going to win it all dipshit. Do you even know what the fucking polls are?

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I couldn't care less where they are ranked. You seem to be the only one that actually cares where anybody is ranked... especially in the preseason. You. Not me. Don't project. It's silly and comes off as desperate.

Preseason polls mean fuck-all. It's just a bunch of dudes guessing. I said it a few moths ago when you started your little whiny bitchfit, and it was true then, and it's true now. Bitching about it then made you look like a little sissy bitch. Bitching about it now, makes you look like a little bitter sissy bitch.

But thanks for your input on the polls, it'll be filed with all of the other 2nd guessing whiny sissy bitch votes, in the trash can.

I look forward to next November when you can share with us your next bit of armchair point guard wisdom and tell us yet another team that won't be number one.

Oh no....you do care. It is quite obvious you want them so badly to be #1. If you didn't care you wouldn't be throwing the epic bitchfit that you are.

SEC Official

Elongated Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Preseason polls are more about Potential... and UK has a ton of it. Nothing more.

It was anyone's guess how long it would take them to mature and become a strong functioning team... and it is taking much longer than people anticipated.

They are still a dangerous team, and given their youth will only get more dangerous as the season progresses...

TrollyMcTroller

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh no....you do care. It is quite obvious you want them so badly to be #1. If you didn't care you wouldn't be throwing the epic bitchfit that you are.

Did I start the thread about where' they were ranked? Nope. That's would be your sissy bitch move.

Did I bump the thread three months later? Nope. That would be your sissy bitch move.

You rank'em wherever the fuck you want chief. I just think it's funny you're bitching so much about where other people ranked them.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did I start the thread about where' they were ranked? Nope. That's would be your sissy bitch move.

Did I bump the thread three months later? Nope. That would be your sissy bitch move.

You rank'em wherever the fuck you want chief. I just think it's funny you're bitching so much about where other people ranked them.

Well I don't like stupid people......so I call them out when they're stupid. Stupid people bring the world down.

Just like the rest of the world calls out politicians and what have you.

Stupid is as stupid does. I call a spade a spade.

TrollyMcTroller

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I don't like stupid people......so I call them out when they're stupid. Stupid people bring the world down.

Just like the rest of the world calls out politicians and what have you.

Stupid is as stupid does. I call a spade a spade.

I feel the same way about know it all sissy bitches. Keep crying about shit that doesn't matter and see how smart it makes you look.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel the same way about know it all sissy bitches. Keep crying about shit that doesn't matter and see how smart it makes you look.

As you're whining and bitching about whiny bitches.....

I'll be damned.....what an ironic world we live in

TrollyMcTroller

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We're all whiny bitches, you whiny bitch.
You post count would imply that you are a much more prolific whiny bitch.

I generally keep mine reigned in to shit that matters. But if bitching about polls makes your ovaries hurt less, you keep it up, Nancy. I won't stop you.

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I generally keep mine reigned in to shit that matters. But if bitching about polls makes your ovaries hurt less, you keep it up, Nancy. I won't stop you.

be real Trolly, every argument you have gotten in with Slapdick doesn't matter at all...

TrollyMcTroller

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
be real Trolly, every argument you have gotten in with Slapdick doesn't matter at all...

Fair enough. We all have our little demons. Or in this case, little tiny, useless, insignificant imps.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Your name would imply that all you're here to do is be a dumbfuck. I generally post things that might start a nice debate and then of course every time some dumbfuck comes in and acts like a dumbfuck.

But if being a dumbfuck takes your mind off of sticking your peter in your mom's butt, go on ahead there Forrest. I won't impede your progress.

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fair enough. We all have our little demons. Or in this case, little tiny, useless, insignificant imps.

i hear you. until I joined this site I always thought I would feel bad telling a retard that he is, in fact, retarded. then i met slapdick!

TrollyMcTroller

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your name would imply that all you're here to do is be a dumbfuck. I generally post things that might start a nice debate and then of course every time some dumbfuck comes in and acts like a dumbfuck.

But if being a dumbfuck takes your mind off of sticking your peter in your mom's butt, go on ahead there Forrest. I won't impede your progress.

That's a pretty interesting take on things and might have held up except for one small problem... reality.

You did spark a decent little debate, and many well thought out posts were made. (you'll even note that I responded and didn't accuse you of screwing dead horses at the time) And you'll also note that pretty much everyone except you reached the same conclusion that the polls don't fucking matter. So that kinda blows a hole in your theory that I'm just here to act like a dumbfuck. Truth is, I waited for you to act like a dumbfuck first. Thanks for obliging.

By the way, you might want to check yourself for anthrax before you r*pe your sister again. You can get that shit from fucking around with the livestock, and I'd hate for you to bring that shit back into the general population. But other than that... happy humping! :hdn:

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I had a quarter for every cock you've blown in the past year I could probably buy a cheeseburger and maybe even some fries. Not that this has anything to do with anything, but I'm hungry and just thought I'd point out that I wish I had about 18 quarters.

Anyways, I don't remember this thread turning hostile until I bumped it tonight. I bumped the thread simply for the purpose of saying, "hey, Kentucky seriously isn't #1."

That post took your jimmies and sent them to the rustle factory and here we are now in the position that we're in. You attacking me because your manhood is crushed and me attacking you back because I always wait for someone to be a dumbfuck and attack me first before I say anything back.

TrollyMcTroller

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shit. You build bridges all your life, nobody calls you a bridge builder. You suck a few dozen cocks, and that shit stays with you forever.

And you're right... the thread wasn't really hostile until tonight. Because everyone agreed that it didn't fucking matter. So you decided to bump a thread to talk about shit that didn't matter 3 months ago and matters even less now. Nice job. :clap:

But if we're talking about old shit that doesn't matter, why aren't you bumping threads about how much money you've blown jerking off to webcam girls in between forum posts?

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shit. You build bridges all your life, nobody calls you a bridge builder. You suck a few dozen cocks, and that shit stays with you forever.

And you're right... the thread wasn't really hostile until tonight. Because everyone agreed that it didn't fucking matter. So you decided to bump a thread to talk about shit that didn't matter 3 months ago and matters even less now. Nice job. :clap:

But if we're talking about old shit that doesn't matter, why aren't you bumping threads about how much money you've blown jerking off to webcam girls in between forum posts?

hey what's wrong with that? well, besides the paying money part, and the webcam girls part. the whole "watch them do shit live and interact" is pretty weird, why can't you just jack off to a video on youjizz.com like the rest of us

john01992

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
things that are sure in life

1. death

2. taxes

3. DC feeling the urge to mention me everywhere he posts

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well I don't have any threads to bump, but to be honest I've blown a total of $3.......

It was a one time fee, but the bitch liked me so much she offered to let me move down to her place and just fuck the shit out of her for free for as long as I want. She lasted about a week or so but then the pussy got old and started to fall apart, and I walked out.

If you get the chance you should thank her for me......I never did and now that I think about it that was kinda rude. It would just be convenient for you to do it since you're living right there in her basement and all you would have to do is run upstairs and say "hey mom, JJM says thanks."