• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Why is Kentucky ranked #1?

TrollyMcTroller

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hey what's wrong with that? well, besides the paying money part, and the webcam girls part. the whole "watch them do shit live and interact" is pretty weird, why can't you just jack off to a video on youjizz.com like the rest of us

things that are sure in life

1. death

2. taxes

3. DC feeling the urge to mention me everywhere he posts

Well, I guess that means your new nickname is youjizz.

TrollyMcTroller

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I don't have any threads to bump, but to be honest I've blown a total of $3.......

It was a one time fee, but the bitch liked me so much she offered to let me move down to her place and just fuck the shit out of her for free for as long as I want. She lasted about a week or so but then the pussy got old and started to fall apart, and I walked out.

If you get the chance you should thank her for me......I never did and now that I think about it that was kinda rude. It would just be convenient for you to do it since you're living right there in her basement and all you would have to do is run upstairs and say "hey mom, JJM says thanks."

Jokes on you...

Watch Family Guy: You Have AIDS online | Free | Hulu

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I guess that means your new nickname is youjizz.

hahaha, excellent call.

how you like me now, youjizz?!?!

speaking of, I am done with this. workaholics, youjizz, bed

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is literally the only time I've ever mentioned anything about a College Basketball poll in my entire life......

But I'll see if I can come up with something next season.

I need to quit drinkin beer and get to sleep

Runeman

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,650.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kentucky is clinging tight to that Louisville win now. Florida will most likely sweep them. Potential good wins are looking scarce while another upset or two is very possible. Will media darling UK be void of the NCAA Tourney two straight seasons? Stay tuned....

Unless Walker is a significant player by 15 February, I don't see Florida beating Kentucky in Lexington. They are just to big and too good on their home court.

MI Nightmare

Slow Roller
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,317.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unless Walker is a significant player by 15 February, I don't see Florida beating Kentucky in Lexington. They are just to big and too good on their home court.

I'm putting my money on Florida, even though they lost at Wisconsin. :lol: I kid... I absolutely think it would be a different story right now.

Rupp is a nasty place to pick up a W but Florida is playing much more consistent ball. I think Florida wants it more and overcomes the venue. When was the last time Florida won, in Lexington? 2007?

MI Nightmare

Slow Roller
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,317.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^^ Kentucky may get Florida on the boards but UF plays great D and can force a lot of turnovers/mental mistakes from that young UK squad.

Runeman

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,650.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm putting my money on Florida, even though they lost at Wisconsin. :lol: I kid... I absolutely think it would be a different story right now.

Rupp is a nasty place to pick up a W but Florida is playing much more consistent ball. I think Florida wants it more and overcomes the venue. When was the last time Florida won, in Lexington? 2007?

^^ Kentucky may get Florida on the boards but UF plays great D and can force a lot of turnovers/mental mistakes from that young UK squad.

We play at Tennessee the 1th of Feb and at Kentucky the 15th; that's a tough week. Billy Donovan will not risk an injury that close to the NCAA so not sure just how much effort as to how much the key players will play. The idea is to win the SEC and get a 1 or 2 seed in the NCAA as that is when the season begins. We also get Kentucky at home the last game of the year, sometime early March. I suspect right now, the coach is concerned about getting Walker into the offense in an effective manner. Walker 1st game will be Tuesday against Missouri and I would be surprised if he get 10 minutes playing time. IMO, this is the best team we have had since the two championship years and I think Billy D. will be very careful how he plays and who he plays until the start of the NCAA. So, short answer is chances are we lose in Lexington and that's OK if the team gets better. If we win there; that's just fine.

MI Nightmare

Slow Roller
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,317.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
May have to change my tune on 2013-14 Kentucky basketball. Mizzou aren't world-beaters but they are giving a strong effort at home, against these beastly Wildcats.

NDHoosier101

Reigning "Last to post" Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,338.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a great thread.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was SO easy to see that Kentucky would be the greatest due to the High School kids that they brought in from around the world.

:pound:

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was SO easy to see that Kentucky would be the greatest due to the High School kids that they brought in from around the world.

:pound:

People forget that when Cal brought in his recruits, that they won early on because they still had a lot of experience and hold-overs from the previous coaching staff. Guys who were able to help the freshmen in practice, and late in games. Guys who could share their experience and lead them. Guys who put the team first, and allowed guys like Davis to be who they were.

As those guys left, and Cal did not recruit well enough (odd to say) to ensure some talent would stay around to develop into those missing pieces for experience and leadership, the ship sunk. NIT last year, and despite one of the most talented teams in the country, this "team" looks completely uninterested in playing with one another, putting aside their egos for the team, and have no one to truly lead them in those close moments when things are unraveling on them. They may reach the Sweet 16 on talent, but when they face a real team that has experience to mesh with their talent, chances are they will be ousted.

azchamps

Hoopla Cash
$ 84.62
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If UK makes the big dance I may rethink if I ever want to watch CBB again.

UK, first round NIT loss. Duke, KU and UNC can all suck it also. Talk about the most overrated teams of all time.
Almost done with my bitching.............EFF the east coast this year. The NC is ARIZONA's , sorry Florida.

GO CATS! BEAR DOWN!

CoolStoryBro

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

UK, first round NIT loss. Duke, KU and UNC can all suck it also. Talk about the most overrated teams of all time.
Almost done with my bitching.............EFF the east coast this year. The NC is ARIZONA's , sorry Florida.

GO CATS! BEAR DOWN!

:laugh3:

GO CUSE

jonvi

La Familia Ohana
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,463.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Almost done with my bitching.............EFF the east coast this year. The NC is ARIZONA's , sorry Florida.GO CATS! BEAR DOWN!

I don't see how UK doesn't make the dance. They are 22 - 9. Even if they lose early in the SEC tourney, I think UK is in.

KU for sure is in the dance, but losing Embiid is big. We'll learn a lot about them in the B12 tourney.

Duke and UNC are both teams loaded with young talent. And seem to be playing a lot better now than earlier in the year.

Sorry I left out sorryexcuse. Ya'll have fun watching Arizona beat Florida in the NC game. :suds:

That could happen. Other teams like WSU/Wisc are good. I like SU & MSU as well. Teams with Seniors and Juniors are always difficult in the NCAA Tournament. Especially if there is a lottery pick or two on the roster.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

GO CATS! BEAR DOWN!

They are a lock for the dance with 22 wins and 12 of those coming against top 100 RPI competition.

But still, it is funny to me when people put stock into a bunch of 17 year old kids that they've never seen play together as a team before and they've only seen play individually on paper.