• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Why Goodell HAS NO CHOICE but to uphold Bradys 4 game suspension

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"i dont like your threads so i am going to bitch"

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so...its NOT all my fault?

pick a stance and keep it.

I never said it was all your fault. I'm saying that the constant attention that you give it is what keeps other posters against the Patriots in the fight. Conversations where it is all one sided seem to die out quickly. The ones where somebody comes in with the opposing view though can be kept alive for days. So yes you are part of the problem. Heck I'm part of the problem. I have no problem admitting that. I just enjoy seeing you squirm a little on these threads. If you disappeared I would probably ignore all these threads about deflategate and go back to the regular programming on this webpage and talk actual football.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never said it was all your fault. I'm saying that the constant attention that you give it is what keeps other posters against the Patriots in the fight. Conversations where it is all one sided seem to die out quickly. The ones where somebody comes in with the opposing view though can be kept alive for days. So yes you are part of the problem. Heck I'm part of the problem. I have no problem admitting that. I just enjoy seeing you squirm a little on these threads. If you disappeared I would probably ignore all these threads about deflategate and go back to the regular programming on this webpage and talk actual football.
so, you want me to NOT post about something everyone says gives my favorite football team since i was 5 some kind of imaginary stain on their titles?

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so, you want me to NOT post about something everyone says gives my favorite football team since i was 5 some kind of imaginary stain on their titles?

I'm saying if you actually want everybody to stop talking about deflategate then it would actually be in your best interest to stop. I know that goes against your nature but to actually accomplish what you say you want to have happen means you have to do the very thing you don't want to do in just stop talking about it. Honestly if you stopped posting on these threads for a week I bet you would be impressed how quickly this disappears off the front page of this message board.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm saying if you actually want everybody to stop talking about deflategate then it would actually be in your best interest to stop. I know that goes against your nature but to actually accomplish what you say you want to have happen means you have to do the very thing you don't want to do in just stop talking about it. Honestly if you stopped posting on these threads for a week I bet you would be impressed how quickly this disappears off the front page of this message board.
my agenda is to show people who stupid they are.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"who stupid?" Probably not the best time to call someone stupid when you type like that.
yes, typos are a direct sign of intellect...especially on spell check with an actual word.

mea culpa, you are better than i am.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yes, typos are a direct sign of intellect...especially on spell check with an actual word.

mea culpa, you are better than i am.

I'm just saying especially in a thread where you are going to call someone else stupid probably not the best time to not read over your own post and not sound completely idiotic yourself. I don't think typos are a sign of intelligence or lack there of as we all have them especially on a message board. Just usually if I am going to actually try to do an insult towards someone I like to read through what I wrote to make sure I'm not the one coming off looking like the idiot in the situation.

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Brady is being forced to admit that what he did was not within the rulebooks then Goodell should realize:

A) His initial punishment was over-the-top, not rooted in any precedent, and was too harsh.

B) The investigation that cost a rumored $5 million was insufficient and did not produce enough evidence to make a fair, sound disciplinary decision.

We all live and learn from our mistakes.

He could learn from his mentor who has decided to move forward, leave this issue behind and repair the damage or continue to make it worse.

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Brady is being forced to admit that what he did was not within the rulebooks then Goodell should realize:

A) His initial punishment was over-the-top, not rooted in any precedent, and was too harsh.

B) The investigation that cost a rumored $5 million was insufficient and did not produce enough evidence to make a fair, sound disciplinary decision.

We all live and learn from our mistakes.

He could learn from his mentor who has decided to move forward, leave this issue behind and repair the damage or continue to make it worse.

Goofdell will do the latter. I have confidence in that!

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
im not the writer.

would you like his email?

Oh. You're just relaying a message from some random writer? You are not suggesting that the writer is right in any way?

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh. You're just relaying a message from some random writer? You are not suggesting that the writer is right in any way?
i just posted someones elses work.

that gives neither support for, or lack of support, simply by pasting something.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ok, so 4.

i was going off memory after a long weekend.

what color underwear and i wearing?

It doesn't take a mind reading to run a simple search.

4 threads in the last 5 days. I guess you want credit for not starting threads over MDW?

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Been fairly neutral on this whole Brady thing to this point. Even stuck up for Pat fans in many threads. You do realize that without exception you and your constant deflecting, excuses and whimpering are responsible for the vast majority of guys that could care less about this issue, jumping on the Pat fans, Brady and the franchise are dicks bandwagon, right?

Seriously, let it go for 24 hours and half these guys fall off the map. Let it go for a week and you are just dealing with 5 or 6 knuckleheads that you all the sudden have the upper hand on. Put your need for attention aside, do what is best for the Pats fans and take the high road for a change.

We really need some football.....

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It doesn't take a mind reading to run a simple search.

4 threads in the last 5 days. I guess you want credit for not starting threads over MDW?
i didnt start any friday unless it was extremely early, we had no network functionality at work. i left at 1.

i get credit for 4 days.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i just posted someones elses work.

that gives neither support for, or lack of support, simply by pasting something.

Your "prove to me you can read" comment was needlessly confrontational and explicitly suggesting that the article had validity.

I honestly don't are if Brady gets suspended a single game. Truth be told, his suspension hurts my Seahawks, albeit only a very little.

But this endless whining about how unfair the world is because of mean ol Goodell seems petty.