• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Why do the Pats

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL @ redseat

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pete Carroll 2 time Super Bowl champion and 1 time national champion does not need to bend the rules. He would have had more national championships if Reggie Bush's father was an honest man

Keep telling yourself that Carroll never bent a rule in his life... And when was his 2nd Super Bowl win again?

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hi Hammer...

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But redseat used the lords name in vain not very godly. Perhaps a metaphor for "gods patriots" breaking rules to gain an advantage

fuck god! again, where is it in the rule book about what BB did against the Ravens?

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This year *

haha. right.. asterisk his loss. LMFAO... So Brady cheated in coming back against the Seahawks and BB made Carroll have Wilson throw the ball

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
fuck god! again, where is it in the rule book about what BB did against the Ravens?
It's ok anger is normal in recovery it's a good thing you're getting last the denial. Unethical tactics are cheating but you're starting to see now. Do some more research and take some time to read the facts I have hope for you

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's ok anger is normal in recovery it's a good thing you're getting last the denial. Unethical tactics are cheating but you're starting to see now. Do some more research and take some time to read the facts I have hope for you

Facts on what? Is it in the rule book that BB couldn't do what he did against the Ravens? It wasn't back then....

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
haha. right.. asterisk his loss. LMFAO... So Brady cheated in coming back against the Seahawks and BB made Carroll have Wilson throw the ball
If the patriots played a clean game vs Baltimore there is know bad play call the ravens win the game. Having to deflate ball vs the colts was just sad *

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Facts on what? Is it in the rule book that BB couldn't do what he did against the Ravens? It wasn't back then....
The facts on the previous events I stated. Just slow yourself down and read. Then research and think. I'm going to let you calm down and take it all in

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the patriots played a clean game vs Baltimore there is know bad play call the ravens win the game. Having to deflate ball vs the colts was just sad *

cry me a river....

IF anything comes out with deflategate than ok... you can call it cheating and I will (I wonder why the hell its taking so long for the investigation, just come out all ready.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't hate nor am I a low life I've been sticking to facts and taking the high road even when some if the oats fans have been resorting to insults. I'm going off what I see based on a series of events, collecting opinions and debating a very real topic. Anyone is welcome to give opinions and counter debates to discredit any or all of the infractions
Ok we can agree to disagree whether you hate and or are sticking to facts. I think I have proved that differently?

If you simply implied they were opinions and not facts we could debate. But you apparently can't tell the difference. I'm all about debate and discussion.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The facts on the previous events I stated. Just slow yourself down and read. Then research and think. I'm going to let you calm down and take it all in

The "facts" that the Patriots didn't break a rule against the Ravens? i get your dislike for the Patriots, I completely understand it but to keep on harping on something that wasn't against the rules is stretching it..

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clarkson one last question.

Why haven't you answered any of my quaetions?

Especially the one of coming on here and aplogize if the Pats are found innocent of deflategate? Two Pats fans have said we'll be back stating our disappointment in the team for cheating.

Waiting..................

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You lose all cred because you are complaining about so called illegal formations in which Oregon uses many formations that may be sketchy and U.S.C. is very well known for cheating. Yes the Patriots cheated to get there rings. Everyone knows that but Patriots fans but they did nothing wrong to anyones knowledge this year. Troll thread here in my opinion. Just saying.
I'm not a ducks fan I'm a Trojans fan. You obviously don't know the details of the Bush situation that led to the sanctions. Given you're statement comparing USC to the patriots that concludes you feel the patriots should be subject to the same punishment and their titles should be stripped. Hence the * But I do appreciate that you acknowledge the patriots cheating as the component that gave them their false success.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's only because it was the Pats that came up with this strategy. If it was Pete Carroll or Jason Garrett they would have been lauded for their ingenuity. So please..stop the fucking nonsense on plays the league deemed legal.
If it was Carroll or Garrett the thread would be about them. And the thread us about the whe not just one aspect

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If it was Carroll or Garrett the thread would be about them. And the thread us about the whe not just one aspect

Can you send me whatever you are drinking right now :)... I need a drink badly! (I know what you were trying to say... Just had to do it)

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clarkson one last question.

Why haven't you answered any of my quaetions?

Especially the one of coming on here and aplogize if the Pats are found innocent of deflategate? Two Pats fans have said we'll be back stating our disappointment in the team for cheating.

Waiting..................
After the way spygate and their other infractions have been handled I find it highly unlikely they are found if anything even if it is found to be true. Bit destroying the spygate tapes raises too many red flags as far as truth. As far as patriots fans stating disappointment I would have respect for them for being honorable