• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Why do the Pats

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After the way spygate and their other infractions have been handled I find it highly unlikely they are found if anything even if it is found to be true. Bit destroying the spygate tapes raises too many red flags as far as truth. As far as patriots fans stating disappointment I would have respect for them for being honorable

Honestly with deflategate the longer this crap drags out the more I think nothing will happen. I mean how in depth do you really need to get... where the inflated for the Colts and not for the Patriots....? Spygate was stupid (not the penalty but the actual action)

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm using my phone I must have hit the u :dhd:

did that a few days ago on fb and got demolished.... the caps lock was on i guess and you would have thought the world ended because i posted in all caps the way said person reacted towards my post

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After the way spygate and their other infractions have been handled I find it highly unlikely they are found if anything even if it is found to be true. Bit destroying the spygate tapes raises too many red flags as far as truth. As far as patriots fans stating disappointment I would have respect for them for being honorable
OK so you're still sticking with that tinfoil conspiracy theory. Whatever. I see you skated around the answer still. So I'll simplify it for you.

All you have to answer is yes or no. You know the truth will set you free.

So will you apologize for your hapless accusations if the Pats are not found guilty, conspiracy theory or not? Yes or No?

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly with deflategate the longer this crap drags out the more I think nothing will happen. I mean how in depth do you really need to get... where the inflated for the Colts and not for the Patriots....? Spygate was stupid (not the penalty but the actual action)
What's more stupid is fans stating things like Past cheated in that game with deflated balls (unproven). Bt can't admit that after 1/2 time when new balls that were actually weighed by the officials were used the Pats scored enough points in the second half alone to win. More epic fail on the haters.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
did that a few days ago on fb and got demolished.... the caps lock was on i guess and you would have thought the world ended because i posted in all caps the way said person reacted towards my post
It's funny how much little things can effect things written in text. Autocorrect usually kills me :L

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's more stupid is fans stating things like Past cheated in that game with deflated balls (unproven). Bt can't admit that after 1/2 time when new balls that were actually weighed by the officials were used the Pats scored enough points in the second half alone to win. More epic fail on the haters.

anything that can be received as a "negative" when it comes to the Patriots it will be said... But yes the Patriots scored more points and they were going to win the game regardless

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's funny how much little things can effect things written in text. Autocorrect usually kills me :L

auto-correct changes words on my phone to things I've never written and sadly it usually sends before I realize it

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The domino effect what happens at the beginning of a game will effect everything from strategies and play calls, the players right down the line. Everything ties together.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
auto-correct changes words on my phone to things I've never written and sadly it usually sends before I realize it
Me too and it usually ends up being the worst word possible for the scenario

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK so you're still sticking with that tinfoil conspiracy theory. Whatever. I see you skated around the answer still. So I'll simplify it for you.

All you have to answer is yes or no. You know the truth will set you free.

So will you apologize for your hapless accusations if the Pats are not found guilty, conspiracy theory or not? Yes or No?
Clarkson will just announce that Kraft bought out Goodell. Kraft and the other 31 owners, being all about protecting the Patriots and willing to pay Goodell $39 million because they all love the Patriots!

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clarkson will just announce that Kraft bought out Goodell. Kraft and the other 31 owners, being all about protecting the Patriots and willing to pay Goodell $39 million because they all love the Patriots!
Let's not use the words patriots and protection in the same sentence I may have got a pats fan knocked up :L

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a slow day. Clarkson will find another place to troll once this dries up.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
alright, I'll have to check that out...

I'm out for a bit too...

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Amazing stat. The Patriots since BB took over have had the one more top 10 draft pick then the number of wins Oakland had last year. 4 isn't that pitiful. 15 years and only 4 top 10 picks, to equal the 4 SBs. Oakland could only muster 3 wins last year. No wonder Clarkson has so much hate.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a slow day. Clarkson will find another place to troll once this dries up.
I don't troll and it's never slow for me I usually talk a lot if college football and post in a very entertaining thread :nod:

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't troll and it's never slow for me I usually talk a lot if college football and post in a very entertaining thread :nod:
That;s your story enjoy the fiction novel it has become.