• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Why do the Pats

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A great coach has the skill to build and develope his team and win without cheating like Pete Carrol. Back to back Super Bowl champion that did it right

and BB does that... He happened to use the rules to his advantage a few times but he doesn't solely win by doing that....

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pats fans on SportsHoopla are simultaneously unbearable and addictive. It's like driving past a motorcycle crash. You don't want to look, but you can't resist.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and BB does that... He happened to use the rules to his advantage a few times but he doesn't solely win by doing that....
If BB did that he wouldn't have the need to as you guys put it " work the rules" for an edge. This is what puts Pete Carr on a much higher level

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have ZERO FACTS. It's all you speculation. Do you understand the difference between facts and speculation?

I also wouldn't consider Spygate (I see you keep adding to try and booster your cause) but that's ok with me. Spygate was no slap on the wrist. My fact to that is it was the a 1st Round pick loss and the heaviest fine for a coach. Sorry again those are facts not speculations or troll bait.

Let me ask you. If the Pats are found not guilty of any wrong doing WRT deflategate will you come on here and apologize for all your frivilous accusations?

I'll be back stating adamantly how disappointed as a fan I am if they are found guilty.
So provide me with another time the tuck re was called? Show me they didn't utilize a snowblower to win a game? Provide information that spygate never happened? Or facts to debunk their recent black spots. You're failing big right now

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pats fans on SportsHoopla are simultaneously unbearable and addictive. It's like driving past a motorcycle crash. You don't want to look, but you can't resist.
True true we may need a rehab for them. The first step is denial

clemtheslowson

back from the dead
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Deflate gate may have been a bigger dark spot than I thought. At first I couldn't take it serious . But the speed and lack of regard goodell put into it just leaves a bigger cloud over the pats. The relationship goodell and the oats have raised some major questions to their oast offenses and how they were handled . They're is a lot more to the true Pat$ $uccess then we see on the surface. The asterisks are glaring
You;ve got to be fucking kidding. You of all people should know.

clemtheslowson

back from the dead
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brady fumbled the ball against any other team that's a fumble regardless of the "rule" that was used to help the patriots. How many times has the rule been called prior or after that play. Spygate was a blatant violation of rules that warranted a slap on the wrist. The snowblower was just pathetic the use if an object that has no place in a game to win a game? Defending that is sad for a true fan of the game. The illegal formations and deflategate just prove further the patriots do not have the talent level to be considered champions. See I don't need insults or deflections I have valid points and facts to stand on :D
Don't be a fucking low life hater dude.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So provide me with another time the tuck re was called? Show me they didn't utilize a snowblower to win a game? Provide information that spygate never happened? Or facts to debunk their recent black spots. You're failing big right now
Have you thought about going into to comedy? You truely are funny.

I don't need to provide you any of those things you asked for. None of them were ILLEGAL. What is so difficult for you to understand? Whether me as a homer or you as a hater liked the calls or no calls fact is they were LEGAL. Get out from behind that butt hurt hatorade and you will see that. Here's a tissue for your salty tears.

I already pointed out the Pats were pemalized for Spygate. That's way too much to even try and discuss with you so let's leave it at that. BB filmed a team from a certain spot that Roger Goddell said you can't film from there. All these other places are ok but from the sideline NO. So the Pats and BB took the punishment and have still managed to win multiple SB's. Now that I have admitted that.

Can yuo answer any question I have posed in this thread?

Or just keep firing away with with meaningless spew.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's get YOU into rehab first, broheim. :D

We'll start tomorrow.
Started last week completely alcohol free right now. I should slow down with the girls not that that's the worst thing tho. You should drop by the doobs show more often we enjoyed having you around

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clarkson your record for EPIC failure is quickly approaching the bysmal record of the Raiders over the past two decades.

clemtheslowson

back from the dead
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have you thought about going into to comedy? You truely are funny.

I don't need to provide you any of those things you asked for. None of them were ILLEGAL. What is so difficult for you to understand? Whether me as a homer or you as a hater liked the calls or no calls fact is they were LEGAL. Get out from behind that butt hurt hatorade and you will see that. Here's a tissue for your salty tears.

I already pointed out the Pats were pemalized for Spygate. That's way too much to even try and discuss with you so let's leave it at that. BB filmed a team from a certain spot that Roger Goddell said you can't film from there. All these other places are ok but from the sideline NO. So the Pats and BB took the punishment and have still managed to win multiple SB's. Now that I have admitted that.

Can yuo answer any question I have posed in this thread?

Or just keep firing away with with meaningless spew.
I'm going to guess no.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clarkson your record for EPIC failure is quickly approaching the bysmal record of the Raiders over the past two decades.

Started last week completely alcohol free right now. I should slow down with the girls not that that's the worst thing tho. You should drop by the doobs show more often we enjoyed having you around

:pound:

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't be a fucking low life hater dude.
I don't hate nor am I a low life I've been sticking to facts and taking the high road even when some if the oats fans have been resorting to insults. I'm going off what I see based on a series of events, collecting opinions and debating a very real topic. Anyone is welcome to give opinions and counter debates to discredit any or all of the infractions

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The raiders record comment did make me laugh :dhd: But unlike the raiders if the past they are rebuilding nicely and doing it the right way

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If BB did that he wouldn't have the need to as you guys put it " work the rules" for an edge. This is what puts Pete Carr on a much higher level

Jesus christ man.... what coach doesn't try from time to time to get an advantage? A coaches job if to know the rules and read what their team and the opposition is doing. If you know you can do something and a team is setting up certain way it's the job of the coach to take "advantage" of what the opposition is doing. Harbaugh should have realized what was going on and either changed the scheme or called a time out.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't hate nor am I a low life I've been sticking to facts and taking the high road even when some if the oats fans have been resorting to insults. I'm going off what I see based on a series of events, collecting opinions and debating a very real topic. Anyone is welcome to give opinions and counter debates to discredit any or all of the infractions

...except when it involves God's Patriots.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jesus christ man.... what coach doesn't try from time to time to get an advantage? A coaches job if to know the rules and read what their team and the opposition is doing. If you know you can do something and a team is setting up certain way it's the job of the coach to take "advantage" of what the opposition is doing. Harbaugh should have realized what was going on and either changed the scheme or called a time out.
Pete Carroll 2 time Super Bowl champion and 1 time national champion does not need to bend the rules. He would have had more national championships if Reggie Bush's father was an honest man