• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Why do the Pats

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he may suck as a HC but he can cause fits for the Pats with his defensive schemes. Always has.

I do agree he is a better DC than HC but I would think there are other coaches the oats would dislike more. Ryan may cause fits in D but it levels out with his lack of offense and the careless mistakes the jests have always been guilty of. The AFC east is a fairly weak division. Miami didn't look bad for a little while but collapsed. The bills had moments but that was about all. And the jets :L

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do agree he is a better DC than HC but I would think there are other coaches the oats would dislike more. Ryan may cause fits in D but it levels out with his lack of offense and the careless mistakes the jests have always been guilty of. The AFC east is a fairly weak division. Miami didn't look bad for a little while but collapsed. The bills had moments but that was about all. And the jets :L

2nd best div in AFC for last 15 years, close right behind North. East went to AFCG 11 of out 14 years

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Deflate gate may have been a bigger dark spot than I thought. At first I couldn't take it serious . But the speed and lack of regard goodell put into it just leaves a bigger cloud over the pats. The relationship goodell and the oats have raised some major questions to their oast offenses and how they were handled . They're is a lot more to the true Pat$ $uccess then we see on the surface. The asterisks are glaring

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Deflate gate may have been a bigger dark spot than I thought. At first I couldn't take it serious . But the speed and lack of regard goodell put into it just leaves a bigger cloud over the pats. The relationship goodell and the oats have raised some major questions to their oast offenses and how they were handled . They're is a lot more to the true Pat$ $uccess then we see on the surface. The asterisks are glaring
Did trolling season just open again?
Once again is there any bit of proof in anything you spew on here?

Last I checked nothing has been released from the deflate gate findings.

Second can you point me in the direction where I can find those astericks you speak of?

Nice tray MEGA FAIL

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Try^

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did trolling season just open again?
Once again is there any bit of proof in anything you spew on here?

Last I checked nothing has been released from the deflate gate findings.

Second can you point me in the direction where I can find those astericks you speak of?

Nice tray MEGA FAIL
It's almost complete already with all the secrecy and already existing issues I doubt it will ever be released . The Pats history is already tarnished but I can see how you would choose to dismiss the topic as trolling than to tray to touch on the facts. Ignorance is bliss

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's almost complete already with all the secrecy and already existing issues I doubt it will ever be released . The Pats history is already tarnished but I can see how you would choose to dismiss the topic as trolling than to touch on the facts. Ignorance is bliss

Here is you tinfoil hat. Thanks for playing now run along. Once again you add nothing factual.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it^

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is ia also mushroom season?

The only thing I see from you that is factual is "It's almost complete"

Does looking this ignorant come that easy to you? :crazy:
Deflecting from the topic,using worthless fingerprinting/ insult tactics and not providing information related to the topic are not helping your cause. The tuck rule, spygate, the snowblower, the illegal formations against Baltimore , deflategate......... Please stick to facts you're just proving my point

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is really makes sense when you think about is :L seriously if you disagree provide facts please. I be back after you've researched this further and are ready to discuss the topic

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not about coaches and strategies.Everyone appreciates a great defensive game plan to counter an offense or a genius offensive strategy to counter a top tier offense. It's about sketchy coaches looking for an unfair edge to compensate for team flaws. Coaching isn't about looking for loopholes in the rule book. So many questions about the success of the pats

a great coach KNOWS the rules and how to use the rules to his and the teams advantage.... That's the JOB of a coach

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Deflecting from the topic,using worthless fingerprinting/ insult tactics and not providing information related to the topic are not helping your cause. The tuck rule, spygate, the snowblower, the illegal formations against Baltimore , deflategate......... Please stick to facts you're just proving my point
Not sure we can have a factual discussion as I already mentione the one fact you have produced.

So contiune to add to the original post. Now start talking about;
Tuck Rule. Well sonny that was an NFL Rule. Too bad it got called against the Faiders. But it was a rule. You can't debate it no matter how much haterade you drink.
Snowblower what does that have to do with anything? Was i illegal? Again No so why introduce that into the conversation? Simply to prove your ignorance more?
Illegal formations? Really? Were they illegal? Again just another epic fail for a Troll.

Defleategate Still to be determined. Well except for you and the reat of your tinfoil hat wearing posse.

Go back to coloring books. The NFL is way above your level of expertise.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
a great coach KNOWS the rules and how to use the rules to his and the teams advantage.... That's the JOB of a coach
A great coach has the skill to build and develope his team and win without cheating like Pete Carrol. Back to back Super Bowl champion that did it right

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure we can have a factual discussion as I already mentione the one fact you have produced.

So contiune to add to the original post. Now start talking about;
Tuck Rule. Well sonny that was an NFL Rule. Too bad it got called against the Faiders. But it was a rule. You can't debate it no matter how much haterade you drink.
Snowblower what does that have to do with anything? Was i illegal? Again No so why introduce that into the conversation? Simply to prove your ignorance more?
Illegal formations? Really? Were they illegal? Again just another epic fail for a Troll.

Defleategate Still to be determined. Well except for you and the reat of your tinfoil hat wearing posse.

Go back to coloring books. The NFL is way above your level of expertise.
Brady fumbled the ball against any other team that's a fumble regardless of the "rule" that was used to help the patriots. How many times has the rule been called prior or after that play. Spygate was a blatant violation of rules that warranted a slap on the wrist. The snowblower was just pathetic the use if an object that has no place in a game to win a game? Defending that is sad for a true fan of the game. The illegal formations and deflategate just prove further the patriots do not have the talent level to be considered champions. See I don't need insults or deflections I have valid points and facts to stand on :D

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A great coach has the skill to build and develope his team and win without cheating like Pete Carrol. Back to back Super Bowl champion that did it right
Oops is that another epic fail on your part? Or just more fiction?
I believe a FACT would be PC wasn't back to back SB Champion. Just sayin. Now back to your chores. Make mom and dad proud.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brady fumbled the ball against any other team that's a fumble regardless of the "rule" that was used to help the patriots. How many times has the rule been called prior or after that play. Spygate was a blatant violation of rules that warranted a slap on the wrist. The snowblower was just pathetic the use if an object that has no place in a game to win a game? Defending that is sad for a true fan of the game. The illegal formations and deflategate just prove further the patriots do not have the talent level to be considered champions. See I don't need insults or deflections I have valid points and facts to stand on :D
You have ZERO FACTS. It's all you speculation. Do you understand the difference between facts and speculation?

I also wouldn't consider Spygate (I see you keep adding to try and booster your cause) but that's ok with me. Spygate was no slap on the wrist. My fact to that is it was the a 1st Round pick loss and the heaviest fine for a coach. Sorry again those are facts not speculations or troll bait.

Let me ask you. If the Pats are found not guilty of any wrong doing WRT deflategate will you come on here and apologize for all your frivilous accusations?

I'll be back stating adamantly how disappointed as a fan I am if they are found guilty.