• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Why do the Pats

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's comical as they're proud of their coaches ability to gain advantages whether it be through cheating or not...but when confronted they've become weekly professional defense attorneys for their POS coach. At least Sonny fully admits that his coach is good at that stuff and takes it in stride but the rest are drinking the kool-aid that's for sure...still not good enough to win a championship of late even with good teams.

I can't help you if your team continues to stumble and bumble themselves out of the playoffs again.

Maybe next year.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The raiders are coming back. This is what I don't understand I've been a raiders fan a long time. I know they used to cheat bit I never defended it :noidea:

Just win baby. Actually after Tatum didn't visit Stingley in the hospital or say sorry, even though it was an accident, I can't root for that team

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol,....another = jealous, Whiney, crybaby thread .......*sigh*.

th

LogicMan

Watch out for Berniedoodles and Trumpers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clarkson, you might want to do some research on the modern 3 4, the west coast modified to play action, the two tight end set, the no huddle and the hybrid cover 2. All now adopted. Guess who started them?

Yup, its good to get some education. Guy constantly pisses off the competition.

Marley

Evil Incorporated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alabama ran the same thing against LSU- nobody whined.

It's well within the rules and if the NFL doesn't like it, they'll change the rule.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just win baby. Actually after Tatum didn't visit Stingley in the hospital or say sorry, even though it was an accident, I can't root for that team

I never condoned that from Tatum. I lost respect for Tatum over his reaction to the play and lack of apology. Accident, part of the game or not he should have reached out at some point. The way he handled it lacked class

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alabama ran the same thing against LSU- nobody whined.

It's well within the rules and if the NFL doesn't like it, they'll change the rule.

Alabama didn't belong there in the first place there's an * next to that as well. The rematch bowl was not a true championship game just hype and voters Oklahoma state belonged in that game vs LSU

Marley

Evil Incorporated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alabama didn't belong there in the first place there's an * next to that as well. The rematch bowl was not a true championship game just hype and voters Oklahoma state belonged in that game vs LSU
Tangential and unrelated point.

LogicMan

Watch out for Berniedoodles and Trumpers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sometimes it takes the debates for people to study the history of a team like the Patriots and Bill. Also take a look at his super bowl defenses with the Giants. There is a reason Parcell had success.

Now Clarkson, fair to be angry with the 2007 crap. Thats was asked to stop in 2006 and he kept doing it

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clarkson, you might want to do some research on the modern 3 4, the west coast modified to play action, the two tight end set, the no huddle and the hybrid cover 2. All now adopted. Guess who started them?

Yup, its good to get some education. Guy constantly pisses off the competition.

I have stated it is legal. The issue is the pats game an was shady. And they do have a history of gaining unfair advantages. To be honest I blame the league more than anything it's the NFL that is losing credibility in several levels. They also dropped the ball twice with the Dallas/Detroit and Green Bay/Dallas games. They need to restructure their rules and improve the officiating all together to regain the integrity if the league. In the case if the Pats/ Ravens game the Pats IMO intentionally preyed on the rules within their gameplan

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was it against the rules? No. Therefore, what's the problem?

Seems like Harbaugh is whining just like his brother. Maybe design a defense that doesn't rely on match ups (see Seattle) or just play zone D if they do that.

As long as it's not against the rules, it's smart play. And Brady is absolutely right, go learn the rules. Still baffles me that a head coach didn't know a game could end in a tie. -_-

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's Jim Haurbaugh:

1st play. "Who was supposed to be covering that Hoosaymanetau guy?"

2nd play "He's still open? What the..."

3rd play "Wait a minute... there's something fishy going on. Damm you Bill Bellichick!. Damm you to HELLLL!!!"

Haurbaugh runs on the field which IS against the rules and pulls a 15 yard penalty.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's Jim Haurbaugh:

1st play. "Who was supposed to be covering that Hoosaymanetau guy?"

2nd play "He's still open? What the..."

3rd play "Wait a minute... there's something fishy going on. Damm you Bill Bellichick!. Damm you to HELLLL!!!"

Haurbaugh runs on the field which IS against the rules and pulls a 15 yard penalty.

This is classic Harbaugh trademark. Run on the field and start bitching to the refs.

Hey John, let's just get rid of the screen, playaction, draw, pistol, wildcat, and read option. They are too deceptive.

From now on we only allow 2 plays. HB Dive, a singleback formation with 3 wideouts (receivers must all run hail mary route). The QB should not be running the ball because that is deceptive as QBs are meant to throw.

flyingelvis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The whole debate is hilarious.

What part of "Don't cover this guy" didn't the Ravens defense not understand?

Deception my a**. So much of football is deception. Flea flicker, wildcat, zone blitz... The list is long.

Yet the Pats are cheating. I suppose they should of handed the Ravens their gameplan before the game.

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The whole debate is hilarious.

What part of "Don't cover this guy" didn't the Ravens defense not understand?

Deception my a**. So much of football is deception. Flea flicker, wildcat, zone blitz... The list is long.

Yet the Pats are cheating. I suppose they should of handed the Ravens their gameplan before the game.

wasn't it Miami that first came up with the Wildcat and the Pats didn't have an answer for it at first? Damn cheaters!!