• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Why do the Pats

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We wants it, we needs it. Must have the precious. They cheated it from us. Sneaky little Bradys.

Bunkamania

ESPN Defector
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From what I understand of the situation it isn't anything that the Patriots did as much as what the officials failed to do.

Harbaugh went onto the field to clear up the confusion that was being created due to the inept officiating. Afterwards, the crew made adjustments and kept the Ravens D a little more informed.

geezer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"your honor, I suspect hanky panky"! Of course it was a little on the sneaky side. Of course the refs are going to eff it up.

clemtheslowson

back from the dead
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From what I understand of the situation it isn't anything that the Patriots did as much as what the officials failed to do.

Harbaugh went onto the field to clear up the confusion that was being created due to the inept officiating. Afterwards, the crew made adjustments and kept the Ravens D a little more informed.

Finally. Someone who gets it. Thank you.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"your honor, I suspect hanky panky"! Of course it was a little on the sneaky side. Of course the refs are going to eff it up.

:nod:, Pete Carroll never broke rules not sure why he was brought up. It does have a lot to do with bellichecks history. The guy has a very shady track record

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You lose all cred because you are complaining about so called illegal formations in which Oregon uses many formations that may be sketchy and U.S.C. is very well known for cheating. Yes the Patriots cheated to get there rings. Everyone knows that but Patriots fans but they did nothing wrong to anyones knowledge this year. Troll thread here in my opinion. Just saying.

You almost were 100% spot on with Malibu except for the cheating to getting rings. Spygate was first game of 2007, otherwise spot on and Skip Bayless agrees. Just saying

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems that some folks just want to focus on 3 plays, yes 3 whole fucking plays in a game where the Ravens blew two separate 14 point leads. Not only did Brady and his bunch carve up the Baltimore defense they did it without even pretending to try to establish a running attack.

Harbaugh is a whining bitch, always has been and always will be and he was taken to the woodshed by the master this past weekend.

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Get so defensive every time they benefit from sketchy behaviors? Throughout their success there has been a trend of systems and rules they benefit from. It started with the tuck rule that snuck them into their first Super Bowl. From there they had spy gate. Yesterday they played a formations utilizing eligible receiver substitutions to gain an edge over the bit more defense. Whether it is within the red or not Harbaugh has a legitimate gripe. I've always thought football should be played in the field and games should not be won by coaches behind closed doors. This is why I'll always question the recent success of Brady and the Pats. And never understand why they get so upset when called out by fans and other teams :noidea:

Because people look for excuses rather then admit their own mistakes. At least the Ravens accepted the fact that they were completely fooled when the Edelman pass play was executed.

He could have called a time out instead of causing a penalty for his team.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Finally. Someone who gets it. Thank you.

Wake up BB knew the refs would be all messed up that's why he took advantage otherwise why do it. Because of it he had wide open receivers...until they could get their heads out of their asses. It's fine to run a trick play the Edelman play was great but to abuse the officials to gain an unfair edge is a little too much. Even the boys on the NFL channel were joking about how bad that was.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not defending the ravens. But there are several questions around bellicheck and the Pats. I can't recall one year the pats had success without a question mark or asterisk looming around it

Yeah I see a lot of asterisks. Wow just wow

Malibu

PEACE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You almost were 100% spot on with Malibu except for the cheating to getting rings. Spygate was first game of 2007, otherwise spot on and Skip Bayless agrees. Just saying

Great the gay stalker is back. Please go bother your boyfriend and quit following every post I have and copying my material. Damn you are one sick mother fucker. Just saying.

Malibu

PEACE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems that some folks just want to focus on 3 plays, yes 3 whole fucking plays in a game where the Ravens blew two separate 14 point leads. Not only did Brady and his bunch carve up the Baltimore defense they did it without even pretending to try to establish a running attack.

Harbaugh is a whining bitch, always has been and always will be and he was taken to the woodshed by the master this past weekend.

and Brady isnt a whining bitch? Trying to scare a ref by getting in his face then having a hissy fit on the sideline. Just saying.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who brady whining? You mean the guy who gets his wife to comb his hair so it looks supermodelish? Come on...

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I see a lot of asterisks. Wow just wow

:nod: a lot of question marks surrounding their success.
* the tuck rule
*Spygate
*eligible receivers
* Brady " we have something for the colts next week"
They are sketchy

Last edited by a moderator:

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great the gay stalker is back. Please go bother your boyfriend and quit following every post I have and copying my material. Damn you are one sick mother fucker. Just saying.

I can't he broke up with me, can I text you later ?

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:nod: a lot of question marks surrounding their success.
* the tuck rule
*Spygate
*eligible receivers
* Brady " we have something for the colts next week"
They are sketchy

Yeah your right . WTF I have been rooting for cheaters all these years, I'm done with them and need a new team

Last edited by a moderator:

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
USC was one of the greatest cheating teams in all of college football. ok..never mind.

:nono: Pete Carroll had nothing to do with what Reggie Bush's father did. That story was twisted by the media. Carroll is a solid coach

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's nothing in the rulebook that says the referees have to delay the play until the defense can get perfectly lined up. By rule, the ref must hold up the play after the offensive substitution only until the defense has had a "reasonable time to complete its substitutions."
As Peter King pointed out in his MMQB column, there was a solid seven to 10 seconds between when the referee announced who was ineligible and when Brady snapped the ball. That qualifies as a "reasonable" amount of time.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah your right . WTF I have been rooting for cheaters all these years, I'm done with them and need a new team

The raiders are coming back. This is what I don't understand I've been a raiders fan a long time. I know they used to cheat bit I never defended it :noidea: