• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Why do the Pats

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's plain to see that this fanbase is completely delusional. I can admit when my team sucks or catches a break in a win but with the pats its all about denial. Haven't they won 10 straight bowls? You'd think so...

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like the NFL new nothing of the Ray Rice elevator VIDEO.

:nod: try again

You won't find an article on how the NFL looks the other way.

Mcfly?

Do you find it difficult to watch football with all that tin foil on your head?

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I always enjoy the oscillation of Pats fans on the penalty. One minute it was too severe and the next minute it was minimal to meet the violation. Amazing.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We need to do this again and again for you....are you special needs? So they penalized the pats for doing something perfectly legal...ok you win.

Brainiac the bolded portion of your post is the problem. The refs didn't give the D enough time to set up especially since brady was trying to snap the ball instantly after reporting. Its a flaw that BB took advantage of what else do you need to know???:doh:

Actually they were still in the huddle when Vareen reported, as they broke huddle the Ref announced over the PA. The Pats then set up in shotgun with Brady pausing to scan the defense then snap the ball.

Nice try though.

And so it's so obvious of a rule you'll be posting it for all of us to read right?

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We need to do this again and again for you....are you special needs? So they penalized the pats for doing something perfectly legal...ok you win.

Brainiac the bolded portion of your post is the problem. The refs didn't give the D enough time to set up especially since brady was trying to snap the ball instantly after reporting. Its a flaw that BB took advantage of what else do you need to know???:doh:

Oh and by the way you might want to go back and research why they were actually penalized.

In the mean time we await your posting of the rule you say they broke by filming the opposing sideline.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I always enjoy the oscillation of Pats fans on the penalty. One minute it was too severe and the next minute it was minimal to meet the violation. Amazing.

Yes true it completely depends on what they're arguing about until they realize that they've only boxed themselves in...then the smarter ones disappear. Only one's left are Mr. Tinfoil Hat still commenting here...haha!:suds:

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder if most Pats fans would prefer one legit SB victory or stick with the 3 tainted SB's.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What are you even talking about are you on some bad crack or something? Wow just wow...

I`d hate to see all these electrons wasted again in future posts. So I'm attempting to rid the NFL of anything that could be considered trickery. I alone will save the NFL with this awesome idea. Fans of Miami will cherish the ground I walk on because now for the first time in decades they will have a chance at winning something. No need to thank me.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I`d hate to see all these electrons wasted again in future posts. So I'm attempting to rid the NFL of anything that could be considered trickery. I alone will save the NFL with this awesome idea. Fans of Miami will cherish the ground I walk on because now for the first time in decades they will have a chance at winning something. No need to thank me.

Winning what? The NFC East? As if that's an accomplishment.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Denial seems to be like a disease up in this biotch

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's delusional is the idea that this harping is actually relevant since most of the commentary on the Patriots is on what a consistently successful franchise they've been with both Brady and Belichick being two of the greatest of all time and sure-fire HOFers.

And that's even with the lack of a Superbowl title the last ten years.

And if the haters here can't recognize that.. Well denial is a hard thing to overcome...

In the meantime there is an AFC championship game still to be played...

BF4L

Bruins homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,520.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder if most Pats fans would prefer one legit SB victory or stick with the 3 tainted SB's.

So should the Pats make it to the SB and happen to win will you and your ilk just stop with the crap you spew?

I think not.

:L

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh and by the way you might want to go back and research why they were actually penalized.

In the mean time we await your posting of the rule you say they broke by filming the opposing sideline.

There you go shooter that about sums it up I can dig up more on the last thread but I'm sure that you're capable of doing this yourself….I'm off to bed.

"No video recording devices of any kind are permitted to be in use in the coaches' booth, on the field, or in the locker room during the game." - 2007 NFL Game Operations Manuel The Patriots taped the signals of the New York Jets' defensive coaches during a game on Sept. 9, 2007.

Doesn't matter when they report if they broke huddle and snapped the ball the D didn't have time to set...that's why harbaugh went nuts. I'm sure the refs will delay the process if it happens again as everyone knows that it's BS. Well except pats fans of course.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So should the Pats make it to the SB and happen to win will you and your ilk just stop with the crap you spew?

I think not.

:L

Spewing crap is what these boards are all about. Regardless, you can't change the past, so I guess the answer is no.

BTW- Being a Cardinal fan, I don't even have tainted SB's to brag about. I suppose I would take that over nothing. And I don't hate the Patriots. I'm just not a fan of cheating.

BF4L

Bruins homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,520.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Spewing crap is what these boards are all about. Regardless, you can't change the past, so I guess the answer is no.

BTW- Being a Cardinal fan, I don't even have tainted SB's to brag about. I suppose I would take that over nothing. And I don't hate the Patriots. I'm just not a fan of cheating.

:10:

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's delusional is the idea that this harping is actually relevant since most of the commentary on the Patriots is on what a consistently successful franchise they've been with both Brady and Belichick being two of the greatest of all time and sure-fire HOFers.

And if the haters here can't recognize that.. Well denial is a hard thing to overcome...

Harping? Hating? Really? It's all good fun man. Don't take the opinion of the majority personally. :suds:

At first I wanted to see a Pack / Colts SB, but I gotta admit, the idea of seeing How BB would prepare for the Seattle defense is quite intriguing. I truly believe Seattle is in a league of their own. I don't see how any team dethrones them. But I guess if any team had a chance, it would be the Patriots.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hall of gamers don't need to play the system for an edge. But if you need to convince yourself.........

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol what a pack of fucking crybabies. Man it must be tough waiting year after year for this Pats dynasty to go away!

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There you go shooter that about sums it up I can dig up more on the last thread but I'm sure that you're capable of doing this yourself….I'm off to bed.

"No video recording devices of any kind are permitted to be in use in the coaches' booth, on the field, or in the locker room during the game." - 2007 NFL Game Operations Manuel The Patriots taped the signals of the New York Jets' defensive coaches during a game on Sept. 9, 2007.

Doesn't matter when they report if they broke huddle and snapped the ball the D didn't have time to set...that's why harbaugh went nuts. I'm sure the refs will delay the process if it happens again as everyone knows that it's BS. Well except pats fans of course.

What section/article is that rule listed so that I can review it. As far as what you posted that you believe to be the rule notice the filming didn't take place in any of those locations. It took place on the sidelines which by the definitions set forth by the NFL is not considered the field of play.

You should try reading upon the subject. Here start with this breakdown of the entire situation.

The Truth About Spygate: Punishing Success and Promoting Parity | Bleacher Report

You certainly have demonstrated an inability to comprehend basic English when reading the rules. No where in the rule regarding the three plays in question from this past weekend does it say the defense is allowed time to set, nor is that what Harbaugh was complaining about. You can't even get what happened straight.

Even with that said,yes the defense did have time to set.

Vereen-ineligible-harbaugh.jpg

Notice the defense is lined up in a defensive formation they chose to use to defend what they saw?:L

Also notice Brady is in a shotgun and it's not a quick snap immediately after breaking the huddle?:L:L

In a nutshell, you're an idiot.:pound:

Last edited by a moderator: