• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Why do fans of fast paced offenses whine when defenses...

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope, I'm just arguing against the whole "it's unfair" nonsense regardless of the reason!! As I've said, whining isn't a good look for a back to back National Champ!!

Who's whining? I'm flat out saying that if offenses are going to run at warped speed, which there is nothing wrong with, I think defense should lay down. The rules do not allow defenses to substitute and I'm talking in terms of getting different personnel in more than resting players. If the rules somehow addressed this issue everything would be fine. So to me, if people are complaining about players laying down than their the ones whining! I've read all about how this is cheating. My gosh people, get a grip to what is being taught to the players to get by with and gain an upper hand! This is mild! :nod:

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who's whining? I'm flat out saying that if offenses are going to run at warped speed, which there is nothing wrong with, I think defense should lay down. The rules do not allow defenses to substitute and I'm talking in terms of getting different personnel in more than resting players. If the rules somehow addressed this issue everything would be fine. So to me, if people are complaining about players laying down than their the ones whining! I've read all about how this is cheating. My gosh people, get a grip to what is being taught to the players to get by with and gain an upper hand! This is mild! :nod:

Man Card

:pulled:

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It is cheating. There's really no way to dispute that.

#1BostonFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.40
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't get why you don't just fake a cramp. I mean it's a high paced offense and a cramping up is normal. You stay down for a few minutes holding the Hammy and then walk off.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It's lame, cheating and no where near the right way to deal with the issue.

#1BostonFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.40
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is cheating. There's really no way to dispute that.

Are those cheap shots defensive players get away with under the pile cheating? I was taught when I was like 11 to smash my facemask onto the ball carriers hand to try to make him fumble lol. I wouldn't say taught, but suggested.

I get what your saying though faking injuries is kinda pussy.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are those cheap shots defensive players get away with under the pile cheating? I was taught when I was like 11 to smash my facemask onto the ball carriers hand to try to make him fumble lol. I wouldn't say taught, but suggested.

Yes.

I'm not even disputing whether either should happen or not, but are pretty clearly cheating...

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yes that stuff is cheating.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really hope BamaTee is trolling

Because he is coming across as one giant Vagina at this point in time....

201965d1320719909-lsu-v-bama-prediction-thread-bammer-crying-motivator.jpg

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

the defense can sub but it is at their own risk that someone will be out of postition or too many men on the field

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think it's pussy running that kind of offense. Next play; triple reverse double throw back pass hook and lateral on two, break! Make sure you run back to the line so the other team can't substitute and we can call our play from there. If they try to substitute lets snap the ball! Manly football there! :L

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the defense can sub but it is at their own risk that someone will be out of postition or too many men on the field

That's like saying slaves could leave at anytime, it was just at their own risk of getting shot in the back.

As soon as a defense does that, a team will snap the ball.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it's pussy running that kind of offense. Next play; triple reverse double throw back pass hook and lateral on two, break! Make sure you run back to the line so the other team can't substitute and we can call our play from there. If they try to substitute lets snap the ball! Manly football there! :L

Chris Petersen doesnt run warp speed. They go fast, but that play you speak of is a Boise type play. (every once in agreat while.

Watch Oregon much. It is an offense built on running between the tackles.

You are diggin your hole deeper. You know not what you speak.

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chris Petersen doesnt run warp speed. They go fast, but that play you speak of is a Boise type play. (every once in agreat while.

A notch above arena ball? I just figure those type plays should go with that type offense. I know they run the ball a good bit but it's still based on smoke and mirrors and misdirection.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And LSU spanked you for it too.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A notch above arena ball? I just figure those type plays should go with that type offense. I know they run the ball a good bit but it's still based on smoke and mirrors and misdirection.

If you are running the ball between the tackles how does it at all matter?

Dont like it? Stop it.

And if you mean a good bit by 3rd in the country ( 316 ypg ) behind other "smoke and mirror offenses Air Force and Army, then I would agree with you, that yes, they run the ball a good bit.

Did people bitch about the wishbone when it camoe about? Serious question, because I dont know....