• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Why did 11 - 1 Alabama get picked over 12 - 1 Wisconsin?

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are clearly not counting Jimmy Jam's extensive collection of Happy Meal Big 10 rivalry trophies. I heard he needs Iowa-Minnesota Floyd of Rosedale Trophy to complete his set.

I had to look it up...apparently Floyd is some sort of pig.

P.S. Jimmy Jam gets the Hamburger instead of the far superior Cheeseburger because he is lactose intolerant...Yeah...cheese hates his guts too...go figure.
CukiV30UMAEB-ZN.jpg-large-613x307.jpg

He likes to make people smell his lactose intolerant farts.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still wondering why such a great NFL coach like Harbaugh was fired after only a 4 year career.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I bolded the word you don't understand apparently.

And I gave you what the line was that they released unofficially. Once again — try google, it isn’t too tough to find it out.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I gave you what the line was that they released unofficially. Once again — try google, it isn’t too tough to find it out.

You mean it's not a real line?

Why do you think they didn't allow bets on that line?

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You brought it up in a post bragging about Jimmy Jam's accomplishments...then you brought it up again here, if that's not bragging about what Jimmy Jam has accomplished then that just puts emphasis on my already clear picture that you don't know what the fuck you are talking about.

As for Jimmy Jam's NFL career...I guess, if that's your thing. I couldn't list more than half the Super Bowl winners....Division winners? Hell, I couldn't name half of last year's. Personally I thought Saban had the Dolphin's on the right track...certainly their record before and after would indicate that they were better off with him. Either way, I don't care. He could be 0-32 for his NFL career and it would make the same difference for me.

If you want to continue to troll you should stick to Jimmy Jam...people calling him anything other than a journeyman coach is going to get under my skin a lot better than trying to knock down Saban. I know what Saban is and couldn't be happier. I also know what Jimmy Jam is and couldn't be happier...that he's at Michigan. GO BLUE! LOL!

Feel free to go read who brought up Harbaugh in the NFL in this thread.

And I will continue to make you aware — Saban is a great coach.........in the SEC. I’m STILL waiting on you to show me what he has done outside of the SEC?!?! At one point, I think you stopped down to mention a 9-2 season in the MAC to try and come up with SOMETHING.

Simple fact is — Saban is a great recruiter in the conference with the most elite recruits in the country. THAT is what makes him a ‘great coach’. Reality is — he did less at MSU than the guy he took over for and much, much less than the guy coaching there now.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You realize even the games that are off the board at bookmakers — they will still release a line, right? Hence the term, unofficial line. They do the same thing if someone is injured and they don’t know if they are playing. They do the same thing if the weather is supposed to be bad.

It isn’t difficult to understand, yet you are having a terrible time trying to grasp it. Should I use smaller words? Would that help?

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still wondering why such a great NFL coach like Harbaugh was fired after only a 4 year career.

Seriously — do you not have google? Try it out — it is fascinating.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

While you are trying out google — ask it why Saban was a mediocre coach in the B1G and the NFL. Maybe google can answer that for you.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You realize even the games that are off the board at bookmakers — they will still release a line, right? Hence the term, unofficial line. They do the same thing if someone is injured and they don’t know if they are playing. They do the same thing if the weather is supposed to be bad.

It isn’t difficult to understand, yet you are having a terrible time trying to grasp it. Should I use smaller words? Would that help?

And they do the same thing when the game should be such a fucking blowout, they really don't have a clue what the line should be. If they thought it was a good line, they'd allow bets and the line would move based on those bets.

Michigan almost made the BCS Championship the year before and App St had lost the majority of it's previous players. The line would have moved like crazy if it opened that low....which is why it didn't.

For some reason, they took bets on Stanford and USC, do you believe it opened at 41?

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While you are trying out google — ask it why Saban was a mediocre coach in the B1G and the NFL. Maybe google can answer that for you.

Saban didn't get fired from the NFL, or the Big10.

In fact, I don't think he's ever been fired from a job.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saban didn't get fired from the NFL, or the Big10.

In fact, I don't think he's ever been fired from a job.

You are right — he left in the middle of the night both times to run back to his safe zone, where he could be a great coach.......in the SEC.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And they do the same thing when the game should be such a fucking blowout, they really don't have a clue what the line should be. If they thought it was a good line, they'd allow bets and the line would move based on those bets.

Michigan almost made the BCS Championship the year before and App St had lost the majority of it's previous players. The line would have moved like crazy if it opened that low....which is why it didn't.

For some reason, they took bets on Stanford and USC, do you believe it opened at 41?

Wow — I will explain it as simple as I can for you.

Stanford and USC play each other regularly and they get to see how they fare against the rest of the PAC. So THAT is why they will put out an enormous line like that.

When it is a FCS opponent — they will release a line if they feel comfortable with it and if they don’t, they will release an unofficial line.

It isn’t rocket science.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let’s over look the fact that the NFL had caught up with that gimmicky offense, the majority of the players hated him and stopped playing for him.

You mean the year they lost All-Pro LB’s Patrick Willis and Navarro Bowman for basically the entire year and Aldon Smith only played 6 games?

And while it is entertaining to hear a Harbaugh offense describes as gimmicky — the fact they went 8-8 when they played the majority of the year without 3 all-pro’s. 8-8 is a pretty damn good in the NFL.

And maybe you should remind the 49er players who ‘stopped playing for him’ — he has been gone for almost 3 years, so they can start trying any day now. They are 10-35 since he left.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You mean the year they lost All-Pro LB’s Patrick Willis and Navarro Bowman for basically the entire year and Aldon Smith only played 6 games?

And while it is entertaining to hear a Harbaugh offense describes as gimmicky — the fact they went 8-8 when they played the majority of the year without 3 all-pro’s. 8-8 is a pretty damn good in the NFL.

And maybe you should remind the 49er players who ‘stopped playing for him’ — he has been gone for almost 3 years, so they can start trying any day now. They are 10-35 since he left.
They don’t have a quarterback because the 2014 head coach didn’t want to try and develop someone to actually pass the ball. As a Michigan fan, you should know all about not having a quarterback.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They don’t have a quarterback because the 2014 head coach didn’t want to try and develop someone to actually pass the ball. As a Michigan fan, you should know all about not having a quarterback.

Huh? You realize they had Kaepernick until he opted out of his contract before this season, right?

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Huh? You realize they had Kaepernick until he opted out of his contract before this season, right?
What part of gimmicky offense was confusing to you? He got significantly worse when the NFL caught up, during the 8-8 season. And where is Kaepernick again? Where is he playing? I mean if he was a good quarterback, someone would give him a chance, right?

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Depiction of the resident Wolverine fan if Sabans name is mentioned.

giphy (2).gif