• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Why did 11 - 1 Alabama get picked over 12 - 1 Wisconsin?

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This year is the first time I've ever in my life see someone act like a division title is something.

Even Conference Championships are over-stated. I couldn't imagine telling a Pac12 team "Well we won the SEC". It's like - what the fuck does that have to do with me?

I can’t wait to hear your explanation for that last line. PLEASE tell us. :hope:

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy shit this thread has turned into a shit fest...wow

This my entertainment. It’s fun to remind Saban slappies that his success is tied directly to his conference recruiting footprint and that he won nothing, not even a bowl game as B1G or NFL coach. :suds:

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No rings but he did go out and buy replica Paul Bunyan statues (the trophy in the Michigan vs MSU game. Even got trophies for beating Minnesota in 2015. For beating a 6-7 Minnesota. FOR BEATING FREAKING MINNESOTA! And it took epicly bad playcalling by a head coach in his first game as head coach ever, for Michigan to escape with the win after Minnesota just lost their head coach.

https://www.freep.com/story/sports/...2016/10/25/michigan-football-trophy/92746276/

What, why did this farce not make National news? This was back when they covered every stupid Jimmy Jam tweet?

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What, why did this farce not make National news? This was back when they covered every stupid Jimmy Jam tweet?
It made news here in Michigan but I wasn’t going to make a thread over something stupid like this.

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn’t set any bar — just pointing out that ‘not winning shit’, not even a bowl game, is what Saban did while coaching in the B1G and NFL.

Since ‘Jimmy Jam’ accomplished more in one year in the B1G than Saban did in 5 years and won as many games in one year as Saban did in two years in the NFL. That isn’t ‘not winning shit’

Where did Jimmy Jam put his 3rd place in the Legends(in his own mind) Division trophy...between his mini Paul Bunyan Axe and his Citrus Bowl Champion Ring or next to his Little Brown Dixie Cup.

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can say that til you are blue in the face, but with this crazy thing called google, you can see what the unofficial line for the game was. -33. If you aren’t sure how google works — let me know and I will walk you through it

The unofficial line for Jimmy Jam's 2014 San Francisco 49ers vs Nick Saban's 2014 Alabama Crimson Tide is Alabama -67.

You can google it, I made a Wiki page for it, so it must be true.

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@MAIZEandBLUE09 made a big deal over Michigan State putting the score on one of their rings, but handing out trophies is much, much worse.

Yes it is.

Hey, Trustme...You can get your own little brown jug on Amazon:

61d%2Bcz-XVIL._SL1124_.jpg

If that's too steep for you and you can't get your Mom to chip in, they have it in an ornament size too.

I figured you might want one to add to your collection of meaningless things Jimmy Jam has done.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes it is.

Hey, Trustme...You can get your own little brown jug on Amazon:

61d%2Bcz-XVIL._SL1124_.jpg

If that's too steep for you and you can't get your Mom to chip in, they have it in an ornament size too.

I figured you might want one to add to your collection of meaningless things Jimmy Jam has done.
I believe that is the only rivalry trophy Michigan currently possesses.

Last edited:

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The unofficial line for Jimmy Jam's 2014 San Francisco 49ers vs Nick Saban's 2014 Alabama Crimson Tide is Alabama -67.

You can google it, I made a Wiki page for it, so it must be true.

Let’s be honest here — we all know Saban isn’t beating an NFL team — he struggled to do that when he coached in the NFL.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where did Jimmy Jam put his 3rd place in the Legends(in his own mind) Division trophy...between his mini Paul Bunyan Axe and his Citrus Bowl Champion Ring or next to his Little Brown Dixie Cup.

I didn’t say anything about his time in the B1G, other than he did more in one year than Saban did in 5 at MSU. That isn’t difficult though — all he did was win 10 games and a bowl. Saban couldn’t do that in the B1G.

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn’t say anything about his time in the B1G, other than he did more in one year than Saban did in 5 at MSU. That isn’t difficult though — all he did was win 10 games and a bowl. Saban couldn’t do that in the B1G.

"I didn't say anything"...that could be your tag line.

I didn't say anything except this one sentence in a two sentence post I made. LOL, you're too much.

Maybe you can get Jimmy Jam to put your "I didn't say anything" trophy right next to his NFC Division Winner Trophy.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"I didn't say anything"...that could be your tag line.

I didn't say anything except this one sentence in a two sentence post I made. LOL, you're too much.

Maybe you can get Jimmy Jam to put your "I didn't say anything" trophy right next to his NFC Division Winner Trophy.

I didn’t brag about Harbaugh’s B1G accomplishments — he’s done next to nothing, but it is a step up from what Saban did in the B1G in 5 years, which is absolutely nothing.

And my NFL response was made after Saban slappies said Harbaugh didn’t win shit in the NFL. Not winning shit would be having a sub .500 record, never winning your division or even making the playoffs. THAT is not winning shit.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can say that til you are blue in the face, but with this crazy thing called google, you can see what the unofficial line for the game was. -33. If you aren’t sure how google works — let me know and I will walk you through it

I bolded the word you don't understand apparently.

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn’t brag about Harbaugh’s B1G accomplishments — he’s done next to nothing, but it is a step up from what Saban did in the B1G in 5 years, which is absolutely nothing.

And my NFL response was made after Saban slappies said Harbaugh didn’t win shit in the NFL. Not winning shit would be having a sub .500 record, never winning your division or even making the playoffs. THAT is not winning shit.

You brought it up in a post bragging about Jimmy Jam's accomplishments...then you brought it up again here, if that's not bragging about what Jimmy Jam has accomplished then that just puts emphasis on my already clear picture that you don't know what the fuck you are talking about.

As for Jimmy Jam's NFL career...I guess, if that's your thing. I couldn't list more than half the Super Bowl winners....Division winners? Hell, I couldn't name half of last year's. Personally I thought Saban had the Dolphin's on the right track...certainly their record before and after would indicate that they were better off with him. Either way, I don't care. He could be 0-32 for his NFL career and it would make the same difference for me.

If you want to continue to troll you should stick to Jimmy Jam...people calling him anything other than a journeyman coach is going to get under my skin a lot better than trying to knock down Saban. I know what Saban is and couldn't be happier. I also know what Jimmy Jam is and couldn't be happier...that he's at Michigan. GO BLUE! LOL!

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe that is the only rivalry trophy Michigan currently possesses.

You are clearly not counting Jimmy Jam's extensive collection of Happy Meal Big 10 rivalry trophies. I heard he needs Iowa-Minnesota Floyd of Rosedale Trophy to complete his set.

I had to look it up...apparently Floyd is some sort of pig.

P.S. Jimmy Jam gets the Hamburger instead of the far superior Cheeseburger because he is lactose intolerant...Yeah...cheese hates his guts too...go figure.