• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Why did 11 - 1 Alabama get picked over 12 - 1 Wisconsin?

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does one good season and one 2nd place division title count as good?

Good enough to get a job at a place that can win a national championship apparently.

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good enough to get a job at a place that can win a national championship apparently.

Wait....Harbaugh is going to North Dakota State. Why have I not seen this anywhere else...

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where did he sign? Is he going to coach Michigan at the Outhouse Bowl before he leaves?

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And FCS App St beat #5 Michigan that year so it wasn't even the most impressive win.

Actually wrong — it was the biggest point spread in NCAA history where the underdog won until this year (can’t remember the teams from this year). That is how pathetic Stanford was before Harbaugh took over.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe college football has too much liberty for you. Maybe you should stick to that liberal NFL bullshit.

The sad truth is — I think you actually believe what you are saying.:L I thought you were more intelligent than that, but obviously I was wrong.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We could say Harbaugh is only good in the Pac12...

But I ain't the one in this conversation stupid enough to do such things.

You can say the NFL too — I realize if you followed Saban’s career in the NFL, you didn’t know they have playoff games, but they do. Saban’s team just didn’t make it that far.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does one good season and one 2nd place division title count as good?

Give Saban a break — he almost led MSU to a bowl win. What more can you ask for in 5 years? He can’t work miracles, like George Perles and Mile Dantonio could.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
19354047.jpg

Come on — I only need two tricks — the B1G and the NFL where Saban was an average coach at best and won nothing.

I’d name more, but Saban isn’t giving up the advantages he has in the SEC, which is why he ran right back after getting to coach on an actual level playing field.

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come on — I only need two tricks — the B1G and the NFL where Saban was an average coach at best and won nothing.

I’d name more, but Saban isn’t giving up the advantages he has in the SEC, which is why he ran right back after getting to coach on an actual level playing field.
broken+record.jpg

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually wrong — it was the biggest point spread in NCAA history where the underdog won until this year (can’t remember the teams from this year). That is how pathetic Stanford was before Harbaugh took over.

The Michigan vs App St game didn't even get a line because of how much of a blowout it was supposed to be.

Dipshit.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can say the NFL too — I realize if you followed Saban’s career in the NFL, you didn’t know they have playoff games, but they do. Saban’s team just didn’t make it that far.

Harbaugh didn't win anything in the NFL either.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The sad truth is — I think you actually believe what you are saying.:L I thought you were more intelligent than that, but obviously I was wrong.

Tell me more about how the NFL is better because the Super Bowl team doesn't get the 1st draft pick.

Also, tell me more about how Saban is going to sign 24 minimum because you know better than the experts.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Michigan vs App St game didn't even get a line because of how much of a blowout it was supposed to be.

Dipshit.

They release unofficial lines dipshit. You just can’t bet on them. The line was -33.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tell me more about how the NFL is better because the Super Bowl team doesn't get the 1st draft pick.

Also, tell me more about how Saban is going to sign 24 minimum because you know better than the experts.

Are you really this dumb or are you just being a troll? I really hope you are just being a troll. If not, tighten your chin strap. Wow.:shortbus:

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harbaugh didn't win anything in the NFL either.
He didn’t? Here I thought he won 2 division titles and a conference title. You see — winning nothing is what Saban did in the B1G and the NFL. That is nothing.

Which is why, as I said, great coach..............in the SEC.

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He didn’t? Here I thought he won 2 division titles and a conference title. You see — winning nothing is what Saban did in the B1G and the NFL. That is nothing.

Which is why, as I said, great coach..............in the SEC.

Jim Harbaugh Champion of Life.

How can Jimmy Jam possibly compete with the rigorous football admission standards at UM. I'm not even sure how he could be expected to win his state, let alone his division, or his conference. Jimmy Jam should get a handicap to compensate for all the struggles he has.

sgEQ0fqiTSChqGJJlhWR_JIM.jpg

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Iu
Jim Harbaugh Champion of Life.

How can Jimmy Jam possibly compete with the rigorous football admission standards at UM. I'm not even sure how he could be expected to win his state, let alone his division, or his conference. Jimmy Jam should get a handicap to compensate for all the struggles he has.

sgEQ0fqiTSChqGJJlhWR_JIM.jpg

You got to see how well the great SEC coach Saban did in the B1G. He accomplished less in 5 years than Harbaugh did in one (as well as less than the coach he took over for and the coach they have now)

I wouldn’t call the academic standards rigorous, unless you are comparing it to the SEC standards — then yes, they are. That’s why players like Van Jefferson can’t get admission to UM, but Florida welcomes him with open arms. Also why Saban lost more players to academic suspension in ONE YEAR at MSU than he has in his entire career combined in the SEC.

We could do this all day if you’d like. You see — I got to watch him coach first hand at MSU. He is a solid coach, but when you give him the most talent in the country, he is a great coach. It is why i laugh at 420 talking about equal opportunities in CFB, when teams entire football budget is less than what schools pay for in fuel for their private jets.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Iu

You got to see how well the great SEC coach Saban did in the B1G. He accomplished less in 5 years than Harbaugh did in one (as well as less than the coach he took over for and the coach they have now)

I wouldn’t call the academic standards rigorous, unless you are comparing it to the SEC standards — then yes, they are. That’s why players like Van Jefferson can’t get admission to UM, but Florida welcomes him with open arms. Also why Saban lost more players to academic suspension in ONE YEAR at MSU than he has in his entire career combined in the SEC.

We could do this all day if you’d like. You see — I got to watch him coach first hand at MSU. He is a solid coach, but when you give him the most talent in the country, he is a great coach. It is why i laugh at 420 talking about equal opportunities in CFB, when teams entire football budget is less than what schools pay for in fuel for their private jets.
And UM has more advantages than about 125 FBS college programs.