• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Why are the Patriots the only team that is ever caught cheating?

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's right, I forgot about the one that the refs fuck Seattle over in, (still can't decide how I feel about that) and the other gift when the Cardinals somehow made the SB with basically 3 NFL caliber players on the roster and still almost beat the Steelers.

Wait wait wait.... if it wasn't for this bullshit call and rule made to save the sorry patriots and your cheat quarterback, you would have four. So let's not even get into the discussion of refs giving games away......

539tuck.jpg

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pats aren't the only team caught bending the rules. It just seems that way, because something new comes up with the Pats over and over again.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Deflating your teams footballs gives you an advantage that the other team doesn't have. It helps your QB complete passes. It helps your receivers catch the balls. The other team doesn't have those advantages.

True... But then why did the Patriots score MORE points AFTER the "deflated" balls were taken away?

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait wait wait.... if it wasn't for this bullshit call and rule made to save the sorry patriots and your cheat quarterback, you would have four. So let's not even get into the discussion of refs giving games away......

539tuck.jpg

This rule was already IN PLACE BEFORE this game!!!! But I guess that slipped your mind

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tomlin on the field, Falcons noisegate, Browns texting on field, of course bounty gate...NFL football is not golf...it's not a self governed sport...there is a line of sportmanship and teams will cross that line if they don't think will get caught.

This isn't unique to NE, but when combined with success on the field...it's a bigger deal.
atl please refrain from using logic and hate the pats properly good sir

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Deflating your teams footballs gives you an advantage that the other team doesn't have. It helps your QB complete passes. It helps your receivers catch the balls. The other team doesn't have those advantages.

True... But then why did the Patriots score MORE points AFTER the "deflated" balls were taken away?

Momentum is huge in football. Who knows if the deflated balls had some impact in the first half that may have given the Colts the momentum. Maybe with a properly inflated ball the Pats fumble 2 or 3 times. Who knows? But that's the problem isn't it? Since we can't go back in time there is no way to tell for sure. If the Pats fumble early and the Colts score off it maybe the whole game is different. Butterfly effect and all that.

williewilliejuan

Giant Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Rounding

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

williewilliejuan

Giant Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pats in the news for pushing the border as much as the rest of the league put together.

Can you imagine how much they would have been in the news had Kraft not pretended to be Goodell's friend all of these years to get him to look the other way at their indiscretions?

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can you imagine how much they would have been in the news had Kraft not pretended to be Goodell's friend all of these years to get him to look the other way at their indiscretions?
Yeah, that's right. Pats would be a run of the mill, if Kraft wasn't the pay master for Goodell. Even the penalty for Brady is soft, because of that.

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Using the that site it looks like they are middle of the pack.

That site is very questionable. I didn't go through all the teams, but looking at the Seahawks they list the PED's players and most were just practice squad guys that never played a down in the NFL, one was Sherman who actually was cleared on a technicality so I'm not sure how he makes the list. I'm just sayin' that list is a bit sketchy.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That site is very questionable. I didn't go through all the teams, but looking at the Seahawks they list the PED's players and most were just practice squad guys that never played a down in the NFL, one was Sherman who actually was cleared on a technicality so I'm not sure how he makes the list. I'm just sayin' that list is a bit sketchy.

So is the claim about deflating balls and the Wells report.:nod: