• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Why are the Patriots the only team that is ever caught cheating?

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That site is very questionable. I didn't go through all the teams, but looking at the Seahawks they list the PED's players and most were just practice squad guys that never played a down in the NFL, one was Sherman who actually was cleared on a technicality so I'm not sure how he makes the list. I'm just sayin' that list is a bit sketchy.
Yeah it is questionable. I only used it because I was to lazy to google all the damn things the Pats have done. It gets hard to remember all of them.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah it is questionable. I only used it because I was to lazy to google all the damn things the Pats have done. It gets hard to remember all of them.

Actually over the last handful of years, since "spygate", they have actually been one of the least penalized teams.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually over the last handful of years, since "spygate", they have actually been one of the least penalized teams.

So give your take on why most folks consider the Pats such cheaters. Spare me the jealously line because there are teams out there with more SB rings then the Pats.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This rule was already IN PLACE BEFORE this game!!!! But I guess that slipped your mind

What seems to slip your mind and aol the other pats minds is there is a far longer record odd refs favoring y'all. So for someone to point out the refs favour this team or that team is just another attempt at deflecting from the fact Brady was caught.

GenJac

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Taintriots. California kid from a rich family attends college on a scholarship, goes to the NFL and becomes a starting QB. Becomes a millionaire, marries a supermodel and wins a few Super Bowls. And they wonder why he adopts the same entitled air of superiority as silver spoon Daddy's Baby Robert Kraft. And all of you moronic blue collar nobodies would give your lives in defense of a sports team that literally plays games.

Fencer

Not left-handed either
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What seems to slip your mind and aol the other pats minds is there is a far longer record odd refs favoring y'all.

Is there a way to put multiple "bullshit" icons on a single post?

Fencer

Not left-handed either
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Spare me the jealously line because there are teams out there with more SB rings then the Pats.

Not recently, and a lot of folks don't know history.

My mid-30s stepdaughter, who grew up in the Boston area, and son-in-law, who was a Division I athlete, didn't know who Bill Russell was when I mentioned his name. That was a wake-up call for me ...

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What seems to slip your mind and aol the other pats minds is there is a far longer record odd refs favoring y'all. So for someone to point out the refs favour this team or that team is just another attempt at deflecting from the fact Brady was caught.

and what slips your mind is I was talking SOLELY about the play you pictured, the TUCK RULE.. WHICH WAS IN PLACE LONG BEFORE THE OFFICIALS CALLED IT IN FAVOR OF THE PATRIOTS!

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and what slips your mind is I was talking SOLELY about the play you pictured, the TUCK RULE.. WHICH WAS IN PLACE LONG BEFORE THE OFFICIALS CALLED IT IN FAVOR OF THE PATRIOTS!

Doesn't slip my mind that without it you'd be just as good as the buccaneers

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doesn't slip my mind that without it you'd be just as good as the buccaneers

Yet the Patriots won more Super Bowls after said call, don't see your point

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I think blank pumped sound in so the fans didn't seem pathetic. Nobody went to those games and creating an exciting atmosphere might interest fans into buying tickets.

Farmer was texting. He had a senior moment and forgot the rules. He was probably texting his wife or something.

The Seahawks should be able to beat themselves up in the preseason all they want. I don't call that cheating.

Bounty gate was definitely a no no, but not for cheating reasons. It was wrong because it showed millions of kids who play football that it is okay and even encouraged to try to hurt everyone. It doesn't matter in the game to me because every defensive player is already trying to dole out the pain. The opponents of the saints during bounty gate had defenses that were trying to hurt the saints offense too. It's the sport.

Deflating your teams footballs gives you an advantage that the other team doesn't have. It helps your QB complete passes. It helps your receivers catch the balls. The other team doesn't have those advantages.

Spy gate gave the Patriots the plays of the opposing team. It helped them identify defenses so they could put the right play in. The patriots opponents didn't have the same advantages. I honestly don't see how you can say any of your examples helps any of those teams win a game as much as spygate or deflategate helped the patriots win.

You can keep spewing insults, but I'm trying to talk about this in a civilized fashion. You throwing out insults like you are makes me think you feel you are fighting a losing battle and trying to keep yourself from accepting the fact that you support a team that cheats to win.
Deflating footballs. You know this is bullshit. It did not happen and you know it!

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yet the Patriots won more Super Bowls after said call, don't see your point

h4yv93hgdnwq.jpeg

Of course you don't

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
h4yv93hgdnwq.jpeg

Of course you don't

Your point was stupid to begin with. Claiming the league ONLY let the Patriots win because of the Tuck Rule... That was ALREADY in place BEFORE the incident... But keep trying

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because they suck at it!