• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Why are the Patriots the only team that is ever caught cheating?

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your point was stupid to begin with. Claiming the league ONLY let the Patriots win because of the Tuck Rule... That was ALREADY in place BEFORE the incident... But keep trying

Yea keep telling yourself that. would ya like a towel to dry your tears, y'all are really working your bullshit with all your threads and your shallow jean pool shit!!!

:facepalm3:

Next y'all will be bitching that emoticon is racist and ready to riot

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea keep telling yourself that. would ya like a towel to dry your tears, y'all are really working your bullshit with all your threads and your shallow jean pool shit!!!

:facepalm3:

Next y'all will be bitching that emoticon is racist and ready to riot

all my threads.. what thread have I started regarding anything patriots related to deflategate, wells, kraft, etc

petemily

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Both the Browns and the Falcons *did* get punished for cheating. It's on the public record, so lying about it is not going to do you a lot of good.

If your complaint is the relative severity, the Patriots were explicitly informed after Spygate that they would be considered second offenders if there were any further integrity of the game issues during Kraft's ownership. In addition, all the teams voted unanimously for a set of disciplinary rules which includes the provision that any team which does not fully cooperate with an investigation into integrity of the game issues will be punished more severely than if they do cooperate... in fact, the noncooperation is a separate offense, and could be punished even if Brady and the Patriots had been found innocent of the original deflating footballs offense.

So the Browns and the Falcons were punished for violating the integrity of the game, as first offenders. The Patriots were punished for violating the integrity of the game as second offenders *and* for noncooperation with an investigation -- all of which is completely consistent with the rules which Mr. Kraft voted for and Mr. Brady accepted, along with the rest of the players' union, in agreeing to the most recent collective bargaining terms. So I'm not sure what their beef is about now, nor yours.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is perhaps not the ideal phrase with which to insult another person's intelligence.

Took someone long enough to see it dontcha think????

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Both the Browns and the Falcons *did* get punished for cheating. It's on the public record, so lying about it is not going to do you a lot of good.

If your complaint is the relative severity, the Patriots were explicitly informed after Spygate that they would be considered second offenders if there were any further integrity of the game issues during Kraft's ownership. In addition, all the teams voted unanimously for a set of disciplinary rules which includes the provision that any team which does not fully cooperate with an investigation into integrity of the game issues will be punished more severely than if they do cooperate... in fact, the noncooperation is a separate offense, and could be punished even if Brady and the Patriots had been found innocent of the original deflating footballs offense.

So the Browns and the Falcons were punished for violating the integrity of the game, as first offenders. The Patriots were punished for violating the integrity of the game as second offenders *and* for noncooperation with an investigation -- all of which is completely consistent with the rules which Mr. Kraft voted for and Mr. Brady accepted, along with the rest of the players' union, in agreeing to the most recent collective bargaining terms. So I'm not sure what their beef is about now, nor yours.
I hear your points. Please understand that I disagree, along with the Pats and their fans, that there was non-cooperation.

GenJac

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hear your points. Please understand that I disagree, along with the Pats and their fans, that there was non-cooperation.

Yet it only happens to the Patriots. Brady said he doesn't know anything about the psi of footballs yet he wanted to print out the rule and give a copy to the refs. He doesn't care about deflated balls except he said when Gronk spikes it the ball loses some air and he likes the football deflated. The usual lies and half truths from the Patriots.

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yet it only happens to the Patriots. Brady said he doesn't know anything about the psi of footballs yet he wanted to print out the rule and give a copy to the refs. He doesn't care about deflated balls except he said when Gronk spikes it the ball loses some air and he likes the football deflated. The usual lies and half truths from the Patriots.
"i like my balls extra hard, and if the refs approve it, no big deal"

GenJac

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"i like my balls extra hard, and if the refs approve it, no big deal"

2002 - NFL fabricates the "tuck" rule to ensure win.
2006 - Spygate
2007? - Caught with other teams playbooks.
2013 - ESPN report that 78% of NE's third down conversions came from officiating (the rest of the leagues avg (excluding GB) was 22%.
2014 - Deflateglate.

This is the "dynasty". This is what we KNOW about. What DON'T we know about, Rock?

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2006 - Spygate
2013 - ESPN report that 78% of NE's third down conversions came from officiating (the rest of the leagues avg (excluding GB) was 22%.
2014 - Deflateglate.

This is the "dynasty". This is what we KNOW about. What DON'T we know about, Rock?
LMFFFFAO

"the tuck rule was fabricated"

yup, you arent an actual football fan. i knew it!

playbooks? you should google that one.

your "78% of 3rd downs" is made up.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2006 - Spygate
2014 - Deflateglate.

Fuck you