• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Why are players getting so offended by Madden ratings? Seriously

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The game sucks anyway... Has for years
I wonder if that's a generation thing. I don't play it anymore, but my kid loves it. I don't want to assume your age, but me being a 40 something lost interest in it years ago. As a matter of fact, the only game I play these days is Gears of War. The best multi-player platform in the industry if you ask me.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder if that's a generation thing. I don't play it anymore, but my kid loves it. I don't want to assume your age, but me being a 40 something lost interest in it years ago. As a matter of fact, the only game I play these days is Gears of War. The best multi-player platform in the industry if you ask me.

I don't think so because I was a HUGE Madden fan back in the day, even went to Madden tourney's ... But once the game leaped from the Ps2 and Xbox original to the PS3 and Xbox 360 back in 2006 it's been hot garbage ever since.. They scrapped the old game engine for the current one and it was a huge mistake by EA.. Ironically that was the same year they locked down the NFL license because they knew they $#%^ it up ... that and along with 2K blowing them out of the water... Just look at NBA live 2016 vs 2K basketball .. EA just can't get there basketball or football right... They do ok with hockey and soccer ironically ...

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've put over 100 hours into every Madden since they introduced Ultimate Team and it's been great, You wont find another game out there that gives you as much content as Madden does. Madden is one of the only games out there that gives new content every day(there are a few other sports games but they don't give you new stuff everyday).

People like to shit all over Madden but in reality ever since they created the Ultimate Team mode which all other sports game adopted the games have been well worth it every year. The complaint of "well it's just updated graphics and roster" is no longer a valid excuse to shit on the game.

Obviously the game has it's flaws and I wish they put more emphasis on Superstar mode but for $60 you get way more bang for your buck than almost every game out there except for the RPG genre,

Rockinkuwait

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't do the MUT really. Used to like the pro mode where you were just one player but seems you spend more and more time not actually playing the game.

I do like their franchise though. I always had fun with the NFL head coach games, and wouldn't mind seeing another but with how Madden is expanding it I can see why they are passing on that.

As for me, it's a good game, I buy every 2-3 years and play it heavily for a few months then once in a while after that.