• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Why Am I A Homer?

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If flaming weren't here this board would be fine. You notice me and Kramer aren't arguing nor are me and crash or Kramer and crash. Dan didn't ignore anyone else. Any argument on here not about an actual football topic, flaming is at the center of. It's not hard to know what really needs done.

Not true at all...if Rey weren't here the afternoons would go by so much slower. Since it seems you can't help but to respond to everything he says, and he can't help but to respond to everything you say...it keeps things moving along and helps me get through the lull in my day. Thanks!

:rockon:

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've got the Rey Rey on ignore.

Restore the Roar

Hopeless Addict
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not true at all...if Rey weren't here the afternoons would go by so much slower. Since it seems you can't help but to respond to everything he says, and he can't help but to respond to everything you say...it keeps things moving along and helps me get through the lull in my day. Thanks!

:rockon:

:frusty:
You need help or a better job.:loco:

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:frusty:
You need help or a better job.:loco:

No way. Flex schedule. Out by 3:30 on most days. Weekends off, no nights, no holidays. Decent pay. Plenty of time for family stuff...the work isn't that hard. People I work with are cool. Yeah, I get a lot of down time, which can make the day crawl by, but it's all good. Plus, I've gotten bonuses that are more than my normal check.

Better job? I think not.

I may need help, though...:yield:

Restore the Roar

Hopeless Addict
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No way. Flex schedule. Out by 3:30 on most days. Weekends off, no nights, no holidays. Decent pay. Plenty of time for family stuff...the work isn't that hard. People I work with are cool. Yeah, I get a lot of down time, which can make the day crawl by, but it's all good. Plus, I've gotten bonuses that are more than my normal check.

Better job? I think not.

I may need help, though...:yield:

Nice. You must just be sick in the head. :confused2:

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice. You must just be sick in the head. :confused2:

I find humor in lots of things. This back and forth between Rey and the others is one of them.

I admit...in the words of Dennis Leary...I"m an asshole.

Restore the Roar

Hopeless Addict
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've got kids, I hear enough pointless bickering everyday. I'd just like to have a few clean threads to read. I've pretty much quit posting anything football related as it's just not worth it. In your 300+ posts I don't ever remember thinking, that guys an asshole. Besides that's my job.

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've got kids, I hear enough pointless bickering everyday. I'd just like to have a few clean threads to read. I've pretty much quit posting anything football related as it's just not worth it. In your 300+ posts I don't ever remember thinking, that guys an asshole. Besides that's my job.

Put his ass on ignore like I did.

flamingrey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

I'll just add you to the list with the other 80% of this board. Most people are here to pass time and talk about any random thing they can think of. Rarely do you see them post about football (they aren't part of the problem...no way). Oh, and they love to interject their opinion and bitch and moan about others' posting styles with absolutely zero to substantive to add. Then there are a few who have a nice balance of both. And then there are even less who care little about anything other than football...here to talk and debate football.

Restore the Roar

Hopeless Addict
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll just add you to the list with the other 80% of this board. Most people are here to pass time and talk about any random thing they can think of. Rarely do you see them post about football (they aren't part of the problem...no way). Oh, and they love to interject their opinion and bitch and moan about others' posting styles with absolutely zero to substantive to add. Then there are a few who have a nice balance of both. And then there are even less who care little about anything other than football...here to talk and debate football.

OK. Thanks it's nice to be included.

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We all just want to be included....lol

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a shame the ignore function still allows you to see quoted text.

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd love to know what reason he has not to be banned when 90% of the board despises him 99% of the time.

jwil007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I'd love to know what reason he has not to be banned when 90% of the board despises him 99% of the time.

UH OH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Referee: "Personal Foul on Tubbs leading with his helmet in the field of play on Rey.. 15 yards brings up 1st and 25".....LOL

Tubbs: "THAT SHIT WAS CLEAN"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL