• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Why all the doom and gloom ?

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This loss sucked, we should a won it up 17... BUT let's credit the Bengals for scrapping back in it, they're a good football team right now... A lot of people had us losing this game, and I thought we fought a helluva fight, but just didn't finish ... Our D gave us every opportunity and even put 7 on the board... Our O just didn't do anything late and that's what cost us this game ... I put this loss on our O, not our D ... Any offense in that 4th quarter this game is put away, our D was tired near the end, they needed the help and they didn't get it... But let's lick our wounds get back home and take care of business... Our schedule is a little more favorable, Carolina is good, but there in our house... Let's effin do this...

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its just not looking like its our year, arizona looks like they will run away with the division while we twiddle our thumbs hoping bevell will pull his head out his ass.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its just not looking like its our year, arizona looks like they will run away with the division while we twiddle our thumbs hoping bevell will pull his head out his ass.

I don't like Bevell... I really don't... But he's our guy for the rest of this year at least... I KNOW we can play better offensively, and I think we will ...

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is why i tried to bring everyone back to reality. Guys We are not the Fast out the break team, 3-3 last year and 2-2 or something the year before. This game was a hard pill to down, i admit. I still have faith that we will be in the "big dance" at years end. It won't change till we are certifiably eliminated from the playoffs.

For those who don't believe this............. There is the Door. Don't let it hit you in the ass on the way out.

Drops mic

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's put a little perspective out there.

We have played 3 games out of 5 on the road. 2 of those teams are currently undefeated. We've also played 2 overtime games and lost both of them.

It is disappointing that we lost yesterday because it makes our room for error even smaller. But this team can still do well.

The next 5 games are critical. I fully believe that we can win all 5. That puts us at 7-3 and feeling pretty good about the team.

DHoey

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,893.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Hawks aren't playing championship football right now, fortunetly they have time to right the ship. Everyone knew that the start of the schedule would be brutal. It sucks, but we have time to get it right.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed. The sky isn't falling.

I just want the offense to step it up. We are up by 17? Good! But don't think its time to rest on your laurels. Don't be complacent! Keep the foot on the gas and run up the score.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed. The sky isn't falling.

I just want the offense to step it up. We are up by 17? Good! But don't think its time to rest on your laurels. Don't be complacent! Keep the foot on the gas and run up the score.

This is a philosophical issue because the team firmly does NOT believe in keeping the foot on the gas.

IMO, we get to see how adaptable PC can be going forward. The defense is still good but it is not as good as it once was. We are going to need to adjust our approach to the game. That means taking more chances.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not panic time, but that loss yesterday shouldn't have happened. Had a solid team on the ropes and they let them off the hook. It's time to do what good teams do up 17pts or more and that is continue to run them over until the end of the game. Credit the Bengals for taking care of business when they had too and hope this loss is a lesson learned. Time to move onto Carolina and even our record.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's put a little perspective out there.

We have played 3 games out of 5 on the road. 2 of those teams are currently undefeated. We've also played 2 overtime games and lost both of them.

It is disappointing that we lost yesterday because it makes our room for error even smaller. But this team can still do well.

The next 5 games are critical. I fully believe that we can win all 5. That puts us at 7-3 and feeling pretty good about the team.

Exactly...

MKHawk

KFFL Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is why i tried to bring everyone back to reality. Guys We are not the Fast out the break team, 3-3 last year and 2-2 or something the year before. This game was a hard pill to down, i admit. I still have faith that we will be in the "big dance" at years end. It won't change till we are certifiably eliminated from the playoffs.

For those who don't believe this............. There is the Door. Don't let it hit you in the ass on the way out.

Drops mic

2012: 2-2
2013: 4-0
2014: 3-1 (soon to be 3-3)
2015: 2-3

It's true, only the team that was clearly best in the league started out fast.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2012: 2-2
2013: 4-0
2014: 3-1 (soon to be 3-3)
2015: 2-3

It's true, only the team that was clearly best in the league started out fast.

That 2013 team actually struggled the last several weeks of the season but found they're groove right before the playoffs... All these undefeated teams left I would place a bet right now some might not even make the playoffs...... 4-0 or 5-0 only guarantee you a 4-12 or 5-11 record... Lot's of football left...

MKHawk

KFFL Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They struggled all the way up to the NFCC or Super Bowl, depending on your point of view. The Saints playoff game was pretty ugly.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They struggled all the way up to the NFCC or Super Bowl, depending on your point of view. The Saints playoff game was pretty ugly.

Weather was a factor in the Saints game.... But yeah, 2013 Seahawks had no problem winning ugly, our D was just ridiculous ... But beating the Rams sealing home field was huge the last game of the year... Playoff are always usually a grind out, so I expected some close games....

AceKeptic

Free Agent from Elsewhere
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Somebody wanna remind these guys who they are supposed to be? Seriously, it wouldn't take much for someone to step and tell them right there and then:

"Guys, you're the Seahawks, not the Mariners. So quit bullpenning these games and play like you're supposed to!"

Cloud

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Somebody wanna remind these guys who they are supposed to be? Seriously, it wouldn't take much for someone to step and tell them right there and then:

"Guys, you're the Seahawks, not the Mariners. So quit bullpenning these games and play like you're supposed to!"

I believe this is something the players themselves can only fixed. Why? because these guys have lost their edge... when you build a team comprising mostly of late rounders and undraftees they'll play with a chip on their shoulder. I hate to say it but the one common factor in all of this now is that these guys are finally getting paid top dollars, so they know now they are recognized. The players themselves need to find that edge again and just smack people around as these guys are still in their prime, so it's inexcusable to play the way they have been.

AceKeptic

Free Agent from Elsewhere
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe this is something the players themselves can only fixed. Why? because these guys have lost their edge... when you build a team comprising mostly of late rounders and undraftees they'll play with a chip on their shoulder. I hate to say it but the one common factor in all of this now is that these guys are finally getting paid top dollars, so they know now they are recognized. The players themselves need to find that edge again and just smack people around as these guys are still in their prime, so it's inexcusable to play the way they have been.
Which, once again, proves there is a big difference between MAKING that kind of money and actually EARNING it!