• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who's your favorite FA signing?

63bears40

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've had a dislike for Garza for a couple yrs. now.
So De La Puenta would be #1 on my list.
Allen was huge surprise, until the Jay renegotiation. Loved that signing as well.
Just curious as to who your favorite was and why.

nebearsfan70

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have to agree. I really like the DLP signing, but like you I am really shocked they signed Allen. I am also really excited they were able to sign Houston and Young... I'm really looking forward to see how/if they progress while in Chicago.

C

cubzzzfanincali

my favorite signing is whoever our third punter for camp competition will be. Whoever that guy is, man, I love him already.

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good Lawd you guys are busting leo's balls with a cricket bat.

"Leave Leo alone!" as said by this guy.
chris-crocker.jpg

NCChiFan

Argumentum artifex
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good Lawd you guys are busting leo's balls with a cricket bat.

"Leave Leo alone!" as said by this guy.
chris-crocker.jpg

Oh, c'mon now, he sorta brought it on himself, with his long continuous, " Bears need a long snapper bad" posts... Never mind the other stuff. Don't get me wrong, he adds flavor and I, for one, am glad he's around. :yahoo:

Oh yea, my favorite signing so far is Allen. We got a lot better with this addition, out of the blue.

JoeyTourettes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know I'm still new here but I'm a Jay Cutler fan... and was extremely excited when they resigned him.
Not so much that they did...but that they did it SOOO quickly after the season and such a statement of the large money.
The way it has gone in Chicago has been to Hate the starter and Love the Backup... I think this signing made the biggest statement and the Cutler haters have nothing to point to or "hope" for... I was so sick of hearing and reading the idiots who would go on and on about how Kyle Orton is better, or they should Dump Jay and sign McCown to a long term deal. This deal put all that to rest. (and was thankful that it didn't take a month after the season to let those trolls build up the hate talk.)

The work they have done on the dline is also pretty exciting. Allen, Ratliff, and Houston (and others) are going to really help reestablish the line. Can't wait to see what it looks like when they start playing together.
Go BEARS!

leomaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never said they needed a long snapper bad. Just said we needed some competiton if Patrick wasn't gonna be here. W

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And… Jared Allen for the answer to the OP.

Just totally unexpected.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really hate that you fuckers got Allen and Young. Now you have the best tandem of Quarterbacks best friends and Quarterbacks worst nightmares in The Norse. Anyways,............. hate you all......... and hope your Thursday is shitty.

63bears40

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know I'm still new here but I'm a Jay Cutler fan... and was extremely excited when they resigned him.
Not so much that they did...but that they did it SOOO quickly after the season and such a statement of the large money.
The way it has gone in Chicago has been to Hate the starter and Love the Backup... I think this signing made the biggest statement and the Cutler haters have nothing to point to or "hope" for... I was so sick of hearing and reading the idiots who would go on and on about how Kyle Orton is better, or they should Dump Jay and sign McCown to a long term deal. This deal put all that to rest. (and was thankful that it didn't take a month after the season to let those trolls build up the hate talk.)

The work they have done on the dline is also pretty exciting. Allen, Ratliff, and Houston (and others) are going to really help reestablish the line. Can't wait to see what it looks like when they start playing together.
Go BEARS!

Jay never hit FA. Or he'd be #1 on my list also. Peanut would also be high on my list.
Just was really looking for the new guys , Bears fans are most excited about.
Should have worded the OP differently . My bad.
Allen seems like the consensus pick right now , But I loved the De La Puenta signing.:suds:

63bears40

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really hate that you fuckers got Allen and Young. Now you have the best tandem of Quarterbacks best friends and Quarterbacks worst nightmares in The Norse. Anyways,............. hate you all......... and hope your Thursday is shitty.

The day is what you make of it Bronko. Just seems your day is shittier than mine. :suds:

blh7068

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Peter- you are the "King of Memes". Lol.

63bears40

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since it's a pretty much slow board.
I think it's a he-she, Tranny, or what ever . Just doesn't look normal.:laugh3::suds: