• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who's most responsible for the offense sucking?

Who's most responsible for the offense sucking?

• Running backs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wide receivers

• Tight ends

• Offensive line

• Total voters

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know why, but I like their odds against Dallas next week tho.

The 'Boys seem to be in a bit of disarray yesterday, altho facing a very tough Bills defense can do that to a team. Three weeks ago I would have put this upcoming game as an auto-loss, maybe even an auto-clobber against us. But after watching both of our teams play yesterday, I'm thinking we have a pretty good shot now at taking this one.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One thing tho that simply has to be cleaned up and that's these horrendous penalties which either stall our drives on O or extend the opponents' drives on D. I don't have any stats at hand, but I have to think we're almost doubling the number of penalties per game, if not more, than we were committing last year.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One thing tho that simply has to be cleaned up and that's these horrendous penalties which either stall our drives on O or extend the opponents' drives on D. I don't have any stats at hand, but I have to think we're almost doubling the number of penalties per game, if not more, than we were committing last year.

It's killed em' this year in EVERY game. Floyd's late hit yesterday was a good example. Just unnecessary and dumb. (Even tho an argument could be made it was a shitty call) Don't give the refs the opportunity to make shitty calls.

It seems almost every game, the second the offense does ANYTHING positive, it's negated by a dumb penalty.

I agree, that you cannot beat good opponents, if you are constantly shooting yourself in the foot.