• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who's most responsible for the offense sucking?

Who's most responsible for the offense sucking?

• Running backs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wide receivers

• Tight ends

• Offensive line

• Total voters

Nelly

Respectin' hoes, nationwide
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This came up from watching the video below, which is a great watch. It's basically the final nail in the coffin for me, that Nagy is most to blame, not that the others don't deserve plenty of blame. Were Nagy tailoring this offense more to the personnel and not running all this bullshit that hasn't been working, i think we're easily 6-5 rather than 5-6, maybe better. Still not contending, but not nearly the shit show we are right now, and it would trickle down to a better perception of each position group. What say you?

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your offensive weapons suck donkey cock, no offense.

Still will be betting on your collection of shitdicks Thursday though.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This isn't even a conversation to me. It's a total hypothetical to suggest that Nagy is responsible. We have no idea what would happen with another play caller.

What we do know is that Trub misses a barrage of throws to open receivers, misses reads of receivers being open and eats sacks at an insanely high rate on a weekly basis.

You can point to throws in most of our 5 losses under him (Daniel played vs OAK) and go "if he sees/hits just one of these... we probably win".

That's what I know and it isn't disputable. Nagy deserves blame (mostly for poor run play design, IMO) but how much? We don't know and we can't know right now.

I also know that who Mitch is right now, is who he has been for 3 years. Under Loggains and now under Nagy. Nothing has ever changed. He has never been good. He had 3 good anomaly games over 37 career starts. 34 games of THIS.

Shit, Chase Daniel is nowhere near starter caliber. Yet, he led a very efficient outing vs Minnesota and then posted more points vs Oakland than Mitch has in every single start of his besides one. What does that tell you?

Kid stinks... even if Nagy does too. It's beyond me how anybody could still apologize for him.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see it as the sports equivalent of Ghidorah, the three headed monster of cheesy Japanese movie lore:

Nagy
Trubisky
OL

It seems almost too easy to just blame Nagy, as many fans have been doing. Not that he's blameless by any stretch, but he doesn't throw the gawd-awful passes, nor is he the open sieve that serves as our OL.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Allen Robinson is going to finish with like 1100-1200 yards... with Mitch f'n Trubisky throwing to him in this shitdick offense. Gabriel and Miller get overthrown on deep passes or don't get seen running open on a weekly basis. Cohen is very, very effective when Mitch/Nagy actually utilize him properly out of the backfield. You get better QB play and suddenly these guys would be producing results.

Our weapons are fine. We could use better TE play. But our pussy ass TE from last season tore his vagina when he was putting a tampon in before the playoff game vs Philly last year and hasn't been back since. Despite being a walking vagina; he was a big part of this offense last season.

I hope Adam Shaheen gets trapped in a house fire. Ben Braunecker has been an upgrade. Even if he did drop a wide open TD Sunday that probably allows the Bears to walk away with that game.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see it as the sports equivalent of Ghidorah, the three headed monster of cheesy Japanese movie lore:

Nagy
Trubisky
OL

It seems almost too easy to just blame Nagy, as many fans have been doing. Not that he's blameless by any stretch, but he doesn't throw the gawd-awful passes, nor is he the open sieve that serves as our OL.

Indeed, it is a cocktail of suck.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Allen Robinson is going to finish with like 1100-1200 yards... with Mitch f'n Trubisky throwing to him in this shitdick offense. Gabriel and Miller get overthrown on deep passes or don't get seen running open on a weekly basis. Cohen is very, very effective when Mitch/Nagy actually utilize him properly out of the backfield. You get better QB play and suddenly these guys would be producing results.

Our weapons are fine. We could use better TE play. But our pussy ass TE from last season tore his vagina when he was putting a tampon in before the playoff game vs Philly last year and hasn't been back since. Despite being a walking vagina; he was a big part of this offense last season.

I hope Adam Shaheen gets trapped in a house fire. Ben Braunecker has been an upgrade. Even if he did drop a wide open TD Sunday that probably allows the Bears to walk away with that game.
Wow, 1,100 yards in a single season!?!

That would have to get him atleast in the top twenty five in yards.

flclfanman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nagy x10000000000000%

-The bad play calling

-The bad penalty management (not accepting key penalties)

-Players looking unprepared or undisciplined

-Poor Personnel choices ( Not using Wimms in 50/50 balls scenarios, for example)

-People running wrong routes

-Over loading a VERY limited QB

All on the Head coach.

I get that Mitch is handicapping him, but good coaches adapt with what they have.

Remember when we all dumped on Lamar and the Ravens for trying to "force him" to be a QB in a RB's body? Harbaugh went out, got the coaches and personnel around him and he's gone from a bambi in the playoffs vs. the Chargers to a BEAST and MVP front-runner.

Mitch is not a world-beater, but I refuse to believe he isn't at least serviceable (he's better than Allen, Rudolph, and some of the other backups in the league)

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The point, genius... is that in this offense. That is a helluva accomplishment. Allen Robinson is an absolute, unquestioned bonafide stud.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nagy x10000000000000%

-The bad play calling

-The bad penalty management (not accepting key penalties)

-Players looking unprepared or undisciplined

-Poor Personnel choices ( Not using Wimms in 50/50 balls scenarios, for example)

-People running wrong routes

-Over loading a VERY limited QB

All on the Head coach.

I get that Mitch is handicapping him, but good coaches adapt with what they have.

Remember when we all dumped on Lamar and the Ravens for trying to "force him" to be a QB in a RB's body? Harbaugh went out, got the coaches and personnel around him and he's gone from a bambi in the playoffs vs. the Chargers to a BEAST and MVP front-runner.

Mitch is not a world-beater, but I refuse to believe he isn't at least serviceable (he's better than Allen, Rudolph, and some of the other backups in the league)

I mean, what hasn't Nagy tried? He's had Mitch throw out of the pocket, out of the spread, he then tried moving the pocket, he then stopped RPO's and had Mitch out of the I-formation more. Throwing from play action. Rolling out. Up tempo. He's done all of this since the New Orleans game.

I don't know what more there is to try.

What in the hell does Nagy have to do with Mitch not seeing or blatantly missing wide open receivers? Nagy schemes guys open for Mitch CONSTANTLY.

What does Mitchell Trubisky do well? He has NO STRENGTHS. He can't do any of the things that are absolutely required of an NFL QB at a serviceable level and he has never sustained any success in these areas. He's a putrid passer in every way you break it down. What do you build around, exactly?

Mitch has been the same QB for three seasons now. It's never changed. It's never been anything else besides this. Outside of three total anomaly games.

Jackson is an absurd comparison. He had a half of a season of starting experience last year and was always going to be a project. He showed flashes on/off all season of the QB who he is now as well. He's in year #2 (more like 1.5) and he's probably the MVP. Mitch is rounding out year #3 and he roughly looks like the 40th or so best QB in football.

This side of the century. How many QB's have started 3 seasons. Been arguably the worst starting QB in football in year #3 and then gone onto a great career as a franchise QB starting in year #4?

I refuse to believe he isn't at least serviceable

And I refused to believe that Cutler wasn't a victim of all of the problems around him his first three seasons here. Then, he got Brandon Marshall, Alshon Jeffery, Marty Bennett and better O-line play. Yet, nothing changed.

That's a cop-out.

(he's better than Allen, Rudolph, and some of the other backups in the league)

So, the best "tout" you can give Mitch is that he's better than two poor backups along with "some other backups" and yet... you're still sitting here and giving Nagy 10000000000000000% of the blame?

Come on dude...

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Oh, and suck a fart outta my ass Smitty. Just like I said. We're gonna beat you twice in a matter of a few weeks. Just like last year.

WOOOOOO!!! SMITTY!!!! BEARS ARE GONNA CATCH FIIII-YAAAAAA!!!

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The point, genius... is that in this offense. That is a helluva accomplishment. Allen Robinson is an absolute, unquestioned bonafide stud.
You really are in need of upgrades on offense if you believe that.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The combination of Nagu,our qb play and o-line......All are autrocious....

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
QB and Oline are confused by Nagy and the shitty play calling. RB can't run because the Oline is shit because they are coached poorly and don't know if its a run or a pass they are blocking for. Mitch has made some bad throws like any QB and some real nice throws to. Most are dropped anyway.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No offense but our weapons are not used right and get no blocking and lead the league in dropped passes and penalty's. This team is poorly coached but loaded on talent.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This isn't even a conversation to me. It's a total hypothetical to suggest that Nagy is responsible.
Watch the vid or a vid from any game breakdown this whole year and learn what the rest of us already have. Nagy is killing this team and ruining Mitch.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No offense but our weapons are not used right and get no blocking and lead the league in dropThe ped passes and penalty's. This team is poorly coached but loaded on talent.
Loaded on defense, sure.

Nowhere else.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean, what hasn't Nagy tried? He's had Mitch throw out of the pocket, out of the spread, he then tried moving the pocket, he then stopped RPO's and had Mitch out of the I-formation more. Throwing from play action. Rolling out. Up tempo. He's done all of this since the New Orleans game.

I don't know what more there is to try.

What in the hell does Nagy have to do with Mitch not seeing or blatantly missing wide open receivers? Nagy schemes guys open for Mitch CONSTANTLY.

What does Mitchell Trubisky do well? He has NO STRENGTHS. He can't do any of the things that are absolutely required of an NFL QB at a serviceable level and he has never sustained any success in these areas. He's a putrid passer in every way you break it down. What do you build around, exactly?

Mitch has been the same QB for three seasons now. It's never changed. It's never been anything else besides this. Outside of three total anomaly games.

Jackson is an absurd comparison. He had a half of a season of starting experience last year and was always going to be a project. He showed flashes on/off all season of the QB who he is now as well. He's in year #2 (more like 1.5) and he's probably the MVP. Mitch is rounding out year #3 and he roughly looks like the 40th or so best QB in football.

This side of the century. How many QB's have started 3 seasons. Been arguably the worst starting QB in football in year #3 and then gone onto a great career as a franchise QB starting in year #4?

I refuse to believe he isn't at least serviceable

And I refused to believe that Cutler wasn't a victim of all of the problems around him his first three seasons here. Then, he got Brandon Marshall, Alshon Jeffery, Marty Bennett and better O-line play. Yet, nothing changed.

That's a cop-out.

(he's better than Allen, Rudolph, and some of the other backups in the league)

So, the best "tout" you can give Mitch is that he's better than two poor backups along with "some other backups" and yet... you're still sitting here and giving Nagy 10000000000000000% of the blame?

Come on dude...

Mitch was set up to fail this year. Your militant defense of Nagy, yet hyperbolic, sky-is-falling approach to Mitch is bizarre to say the least. Mitch is a young, raw talent. We knew this from draft day. Nagy is supposedly this guru coach that was brought in specifically to help mold and shape the former. HE HAS NOT DONE THAT. In fact, he has done just the opposite. He has continually put him behind the eight ball, with piss poor gameplanning, terrible in-game playcalling and stubborn fucking personnel packages.

Has Mitch missed some throws or open receivers? Of course. And likely more than one would hope. (Tho let's not pretend that every QB doesn't miss a guy in every game) Every QB in the league has bad throws or just misses an open guy. It happens in every game.

Regardless of how Mitch has played or how Nagy has coached, you have clearly made up your mind, on who deserves a pass and who deserves lynching.

Personally, I think it would foolish af to bail on Trubisky now.

If I were Pace, I would be chewing Nagy's fucking face off. Fuck your faggoty system, you stubborn fucking donkey. Do what's best for your team. His team evaluations are pathetic. He does NOTHING to coach to their strengths and weaknesses. He will pound that fucking square peg into the round hole until his hands are bleeding.

Mitch is not elite, but he and this team are certainly capable of winning more fucking games than 5. That shit falls SQUARELY on Nagy. Super Bowls have been won with shittier QB's and likely even less talent overall.

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Goddamn Lions fans still trolling us...This season sucks so hard.