• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who's most responsible for the offense sucking?

Who's most responsible for the offense sucking?

• Running backs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wide receivers

• Tight ends

• Offensive line

• Total voters

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mitch was set up to fail this year. Your militant defense of Nagy, yet hyperbolic, sky-is-falling approach to Mitch is bizarre to say the least. Mitch is a young, raw talent. We knew this from draft day. Nagy is supposedly this guru coach that was brought in specifically to help mold and shape the former. HE HAS NOT DONE THAT. In fact, he has done just the opposite. He has continually put him behind the eight ball, with piss poor gameplanning, terrible in-game playcalling and stubborn fucking personnel packages.

Has Mitch missed some throws or open receivers? Of course. And likely more than one would hope. (Tho let's not pretend that every QB doesn't miss a guy in every game) Every QB in the league has bad throws or just misses an open guy. It happens in every game.

Regardless of how Mitch has played or how Nagy has coached, you have clearly made up your mind, on who deserves a pass and who deserves lynching.

Personally, I think it would foolish af to bail on Trubisky now.

If I were Pace, I would be chewing Nagy's fucking face off. Fuck your faggoty system, you stubborn fucking donkey. Do what's best for your team. His team evaluations are pathetic. He does NOTHING to coach to their strengths and weaknesses. He will pound that fucking square peg into the round hole until his hands are bleeding.

Mitch is not elite, but he and this team are certainly capable of winning more fucking games than 5. That shit falls SQUARELY on Nagy. Super Bowls have been won with shittier QB's and likely even less talent overall.

Ol richi went from hiding the QB and still winning a Super Bowl to QB has doomed us forevermore in roughly 6 weeks time. I'm cutting him a break though...This season was a blindside hit and run. We're all still in shock and awe at just how bad we are on offense. There's for sure a lot of blame to go around. I'd venture to say both Mitch and Nagy have to go...which means only one thing: We'll have both come opening day next year. Put your party hats on!

Nelly

Respectin' hoes, nationwide
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Loaded on defense, sure.

Nowhere else.
Not true, not entirely. That's like saying the Lions have hardly anything on offense, which isn't true.

QB: Obviously not. Trubisky is struggling hard. His upside right now is as a serviceable quarterback, which is obviously a bust.

WR: Allen Robinson is probably the best WR in the division. What he's done in this putrid offense with Trubisky throwing to him is nothing short of amazing. I would agree there's no other wideouts on this team worth writing home about. Gabriel is just a speed guy like a Ted Ginn. Miller is still a little unknown but maybe just alright. Wims is a good depth guy.

RB: Strongest position on the team. Montgomery has been very impressive for a guy who gets hit behind the LOS more often than not. His balance, ability to break tackles and his vision are impressive, and he can also catch the ball out of the backfield. And Tarik Cohen is an outstanding passing game back.

OL: Some talent here but it's playing like shit. Leno has been awfully solid the last few years while Daniels showed a lot of promise last year and Whitehair was one of the better interior linemen in the league. It's looking like this extension for Massie was a bad idea; he appears to have balled out for a contract then got complacent, while Rashad Coward has struggled in relief of a pitiful Kyle Long. Whitehair/Daniels/Leno are the only ones worth keeping but we definitely need upgrades here.

TE: Burton has proven to be a bust for what he was paid. Talented pass catcher and willing blocker but appears to have given up mentally. Shaheen is a bust. So we're leaning on a 3rd string guy right now, who's quite good for being 3rd string but ideally not a guy you have starting. Definitely need an upgrade here.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s hard to say Trubisky when he’s about to throw 5 touchdowns this Thursday.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WR: Allen Robinson is probably the best WR in the division. What he's done in this putrid offense with Trubisky throwing to him is nothing short of amazing. I would agree there's no other wideouts on this team worth writing home about. Gabriel is just a speed guy like a Ted Ginn. Miller is still a little unknown but maybe just alright. Wims is a good depth guy.

RB: Strongest position on the team. Montgomery has been very impressive for a guy who gets hit behind the LOS more often than not. His balance, ability to break tackles and his vision are impressive, and he can also catch the ball out of the backfield. And Tarik Cohen is an outstanding passing game back.

I have too totally disagree with both these two.

WR A rob is a stud. A Miller is a soon to be stud ( headcase tho) and Wims is a future stud, with Ridley a unknown but very talented.
I'll give Monty a incomplete because the Oline is that bad but I see nothing in him special and he is slow as I ever seen at this level. And Cohen has 7 dropped passes ( 1 all of last year )and can only run out of bounds.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trubisky by a landslide. When your QB can't hit wide open receivers there's nothing any coach can do.

Nelly

Respectin' hoes, nationwide
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WR A rob is a stud. A Miller is a soon to be stud ( headcase tho) and Wims is a future stud, with Ridley a unknown but very talented.
There's no evidence to suggest that Miller or Wims are studs. Ridley was a 4th round pick who hasn't seen the field. You're just not being realistic here. You could end up being right but it's just as likely that Miller becomes a serviceable slot receiver but nothing special.

I'll give Monty a incomplete because the Oline is that bad but I see nothing in him special and he is slow as I ever seen at this level. And Cohen has 7 dropped passes ( 1 all of last year )and can only run out of bounds.
You're nuts. There's very few guys who can break tackles and maintain balance and forward movement like Montgomery can. When he gets a shred of blocking, he makes the most of it. He's so good at staying on his feet that sometimes i wish he'd go down to avoid a freak injury from a guy coming at his knee while he's tied up.

Cohen hasn't been nearly as good as he was last year but he's still quite the weapon. The dude's quickness and speed coming out of the backfield is a lot for any defense to handle when used right. Of all the positions on this team offensively, RB is the most set, then WR.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have too totally disagree with both these two.

We have studs all over the place!!! It’s raining studs on our offense!! Whoohoo Super Bowl here we come!

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We have studs all over the place!!! It’s raining studs on our offense!! Whoohoo Super Bowl here we come!

Hella yeah...........SB here we come!!

Compliments of our defense of course.

To tell yeah the truth,Pats,SF and the Ravens def wiould not carry this offense to the promised land..........let alone the playoffs.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey we agree on something. Now I think I must be wrong. Not Howard wrong because I'm not that stupid but wrong none the less.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hella yeah...........SB here we come!!

Compliments of our defense of course.

To tell yeah the truth,Pats,SF and the Ravens def wiould not carry this offense to the promised land..........let alone the playoffs.
They might because they don't have Nagy ruining things.

nebearsfan70

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck Trubisky. Fucking Blough (or whatever his name is) is totally outperforming him.

NCChiFan

Argumentum artifex
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everyone, every position from Pace to Long are at fault. Qb is at fault, Nagy is at fault, TE's are at fault, wr lead the league in drops, o line can't run block, and at times can't pass block. Rb's have no holes.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IDK... Trubisky's QBR ranked 52 before this game. Remember, that is out of 32 teams.

Trubisky sucks balls.
LOL Block for him and he is good. He will be our QB the next 10+ years.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL Block for him and he is good. He will be our QB the next 10+ years.
If Trubisky can become more accurate with his throws, which to me is far and away his worst trait, he could become a decent QB. Obviously a HUGE if. But today was definitely an improvement. Far from perfect, but definitely an improvement with his accuracy. And I don't know why his running has almost grinded to a halt. Not sure if that's on him or if the coaches are having him pull back.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Trubisky can become more accurate with his throws, which to me is far and away his worst trait, he could become a decent QB.

Before the draft accuracy was thought to be his biggest strength. We beat 2 shit teams but my point was if we block for him he is good.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Before the draft accuracy was thought to be his biggest strength. We beat 2 shit teams but my point was if we block for him he is good.
My point was there have been many times where Trubisky wasn't bothered by the pass rush at all and had plenty of time to throw, yet would often miss his target, generally by overthrowing. Today he laid some beauties right into the mits of his receivers. Both those 30+ yarders to Miller were textbook.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My point was there have been many times where Trubisky wasn't bothered by the pass rush at all and had plenty of time to throw, yet would often miss his target, generally by overthrowing. Today he laid some beauties right into the mits of his receivers. Both those 30+ yarders to Miller were textbook.
Every QB has throws he would like to take back. How many nice throws were dropped? How many came back on penalty's? To me it's the oline killing momentum on offense. Trubs is responsible for bad plays too and so is Nagy. I hope we turned a corner with these last two games.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everyone, every position from Pace to Long are at fault. Qb is at fault, Nagy is at fault, TE's are at fault, wr lead the league in drops, o line can't run block, and at times can't pass block. Rb's have no holes.

The run blocking is on Nagy.

Trey Burton has to be the biggest disappointment on the team, excluding coaches and penalties. Massive downgrade at the position. O-line would've been by choice a few weeks ago, but they have improved a little.

Miller is another who has disappointed up until the last few weeks. He played great today. Makes ya wonder why he had been such a non-factor most the season.

Been a tough season.

I don't know why, but I like their odds against Dallas next week tho.