• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who wins: Virginia Tech at Ohio State

Who wins?

• Total voters

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ohio State 0-3 vs the ACC in the last decade, when using eligible players. :lol:

Who played in 2010 that was ineligible?

luckily for the ACC they faced Ohio State in those games after OSU had major personnel losses that were expected to be playing.

Last edited by a moderator:

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your right, Virginia Tech lost nobody....except all three linebackers and two DL. So yeah that was 5/7 new guys nuking your O Line all night long.

How did you lose those players?

BucksFanInGA

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is why I avoid threads like these on this forum.... Just shut up OSU fans...

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does it matter? They weren't there.

Are you talking about graduation / NFL ?

Little different than losing a Heisman Candidate QB 2 weeks before the season.

VT beat OSU soundly, No denying that. The guy was banging on tOSU being 0 - 3 vs. the ACC. I was just pointing out something ironic about each one of those match ups.

I know tOSU is supposed to over come all obstacles according to the masses .... but......

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who played in 2010 that was ineligible?

luckily for the ACC they faced Ohio State in those games after OSU had major personnel losses that were expected to be playing.

Pryor and Co. And who did Ohio State unexpectedly lose before last year's bowl game against Clemson? And Ohio State had the entire off season to prepare to play with out those guys in 2011.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pryor and Co. And who did Ohio State unexpectedly lose before last year's bowl game against Clemson? And Ohio State had the entire off season to prepare to play with out those guys in 2011.

It's still ironic. The ACC is 0 -1 against tOSU at full strength.

And just for shits and giggles ND is 0 - 3 vs. tOSU in the last 20 years.

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I watched, to see Brewer play, and he did play well. Being that type of quarterback is in his genes: His grandfather, Charley was a quarterback at Texas, as was his father. They all play pretty much the same type of game. Though, I think this kid could be the best of the bunch.

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's still ironic. The ACC is 0 -1 against tOSU at full strength.

And just for shits and giggles ND is 0 - 3 vs. tOSU in the last 20 years.

:lol:

Way to side step everything I said. Who was lost for Ohio State last year before the bowl game? What other excuses are you going to bring up?

And the loss of Miller didn't stop you from acting like an arrogant prick before the game, so why use it as an excuse after the game?

And congrats on being 3-0 against ND in the last 20 years. I remember exactly one of those games and it took me all of 30 seconds to get over it.

757Hokie83

Captain Spaulding
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you talking about graduation / NFL ?

Little different than losing a Heisman Candidate QB 2 weeks before the season.

VT beat OSU soundly, No denying that. The guy was banging on tOSU being 0 - 3 vs. the ACC. I was just pointing out something ironic about each one of those match ups.

I know tOSU is supposed to over come all obstacles according to the masses .... but......

he is not talking about your QB, he is talking about our new guys on the front seven spanking your new OLine all night long...unless you lost your OLine to injury just before the season started (i really dont know, nor care), i'm pretty sure its basically the same thing

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol:

Way to side step everything I said. Who was lost for Ohio State last year before the bowl game? What other excuses are you going to bring up?

And the loss of Miller didn't stop you from acting like an arrogant prick before the game, so why use it as an excuse after the game?

And congrats on being 3-0 against ND in the last 20 years. I remember exactly one of those games and it took me all of 30 seconds to get over it.

Noah Spence and Bradly Roby were both did not play in last years bowl game. Two of the best players on a completely suspect defense.

I am not using the loss of Miller as an excuse. I still thought OSU was going to win. ITs just ironic that when you bring up 3 games against the ACC, tOSU had major losses of that years team not in each one of those games.

LOL at "it took me 30 seconds to get over it". Must be why you never miss a chance to take a shot at tOSU.

Last edited by a moderator: