• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who wins: Virginia Tech at Ohio State

Who wins?

• Total voters

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Noah Spence and Bradly Roby were both did not play in last years bowl game. Two of the best players on a completely suspect defense.

I am not using the loss of Miller as an excuse. I still thought OSU was going to win. ITs just ironic that when you bring up 3 games against the ACC, tOSU had major losses of that years team not in each one of those games.

LOL at "it took me 30 seconds to get over it". Must be why you never miss a chance to take a shot at tOSU.

Please enlighten me about the "shots" I've taken at Ohio State this year?

And it sure does sound you're using it as an excuse. Can the whole 2013 ND season be one big excuse because our QB was suspended, no.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please enlighten me about the "shots" I've taken at Ohio State this year?

And it sure does sound you're using it as an excuse. Can the whole 2013 ND season be one big excuse because our QB was suspended, no.

Who said "This Year". I don't keep a database of your posts nor do I feel the need to waste time looking it up. I just know what I've seen over the course.

I am sorry that bringing up actual and factual circumstances bothers you.

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Name a team that is ever at full strength. We lost our starting tailback and right end to injury as well. One of our top wideouts was injured but still played. One of our starting DTs got hurt in the game. Both of our safeties were not 100%.

I don't know what your point is but it looks and smellsike excuses.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see many similarities between Ohio State and New England Patriots fans.

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who said "This Year". I don't keep a database of your posts nor do I feel the need to waste time looking it up. I just know what I've seen over the course.

I am sorry that bringing up actual and factual circumstances bothers you.

:lol:

Nothing bothers me at all, it's all very funny actually. You have no proof, so I'll just call you a liar and move on my way.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he is not talking about your QB, he is talking about our new guys on the front seven spanking your new OLine all night long...unless you lost your OLine to injury just before the season started (i really dont know, nor care), i'm pretty sure its basically the same thing

No actually Its not the same thing as losing your heisman candidate 4 year starting QB two weeks before the season?

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I watched, to see Brewer play, and he did play well. Being that type of quarterback is in his genes: His grandfather, Charley was a quarterback at Texas, as was his father. They all play pretty much the same type of game. Though, I think this kid could be the best of the bunch.

He has a younger brother too. I am hoping he gives Virginia Tech. A good hard look. That kid is tough as nails and I love how tight he is with the OL.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Name a team that is ever at full strength. We lost our starting tailback and right end to injury as well. One of our top wideouts was injured but still played. One of our starting DTs got hurt in the game. Both of our safeties were not 100%.

I don't know what your point is but it looks and smellsike excuses.

My point was about the irony of OSU missing players for 3 specific games pointed out by someone else.

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Gators had about 15 starters out halfway through last season and were totally dysfunctional. Yet, there were the Ohio State douchebags to laugh the loudest. Now it's their turn to cry.

Heeyyyyyy....did someone say "cry??"

...and try to remember: Having an offensive line is very, very important! :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Gators had about 15 starters out halfway through last season and were totally dysfunctional. Yet, there were the Ohio State douchebags to laugh the loudest. Now it's their turn to cry.

...and try to remember: Having an offensive line is very, very important! :lol:

I still laugh at all the Florida douche bags for losing to Georgia Southern. I mean it doesn't get any more funny than losing to an FCS school...............at HOME! LOL!!!!.

Last edited by a moderator:

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is why I avoid threads like these on this forum.... Just shut up OSU fans...

By "threads like these" do you mean polls where Ohio State is picked to win overwhelmingly? :noidea:

TigerBait1971

Roll Tide? What? FUCK YOU! lolz
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You say an injury caused you to lose.

I say your team has no depth.

Injuries are part of the game.

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You took a shot at tOSU in this thread.

So taking one shot at them = never missing an opportunity to take a shot at them? :lol:

And that was only after you took a shot at the ACC. Which I'm still trying to figure out considering they are clearly the better conference.