• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who wins the AFC East?

Who will win the AFC East this season?

• Total voters

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You better hope so an inability to stop Pittsburghs running game will leave the secondary out to dry. Unlike u I have no confidence in NE's patchwork secondary against what could possibly top 3 we tandems in the league this year. I don't know how u can be positive about them when the best players from it are elsewhere.

Pats have been working with diff players year in and year out. In Tom and Bill we trust

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Which just proves my point that you have a very low football IQ.

Revis is a great player, but the overall drop off via Dennard and Arrington is minimal. I notice this go around you leave out Browner, after if having been pointed out to you that he wasn't even a starter by the end of the season and had been replaced by Logan Ryan, who looks to be the starter again. This leaves the other CB position open.

Here's some reading material for you. Maybe school yourself up on the subject so you don't look so dumb commenting.

Camp Battle #1: 2nd Starting CB - Pats Pulpit

The total drop off of the DB's, if any, remains to be seen. We don't know the make up of it yet so you can't say one way or the other.

Oh and by the way, the Ravens DB's weren't all that impressive in that game either, Brady threw for 367 3 tds and a pick. Not exactly a shutdown defense you've got there.

Who on the roster is better then Revis?

Next.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pats have been working with diff players year in and year out. In Tom and Bill we trust

Either way I have always been a BB fan but IMO this years secondary looks patchwork I guess we shall see. Whether NE fans know it or not I am pretty sure Revis is a feared cb and not having him will be a problem. With Revis won SB without him got torched and lost in the AFCCG two years in a row.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You also seem to foget that in 2014 Revis was good, not great.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Either way I have always been a BB fan but IMO this years secondary looks patchwork I guess we shall see. Whether NE fans know it or not I am pretty sure Revis is a feared cb and not having him will be a problem. With Revis won SB without him got torched and lost in the AFCCG two years in a row.

He wasn't as feared as he had been in previous years. He's still really good, but he is not the Revis of years past.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Btw Revis doesn't play for NE anymore. Understand now?

Who said he does?

You really should file a case against the MD public school system for failing to teach you even basic reading comprehension.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Revis was only a very small reason they won, he got torched a few times. Having a healthy Gronk finally was huge, Wilfork was back, Edelman was co mvp and Amendola held the ball and extended huge 3rd down plays when he looked stopped. Welker had dropsies in playoffs

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You also seem to foget that in 2014 Revis was good, not great.
Revis being there was "great" his play may have not been at all times but like Ray Lewis did you really want to come across the middle and see if the old man still had what it takes to knock your ass out?

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You better hope so an inability to stop Pittsburghs running game will leave the secondary out to dry. Unlike u I have no confidence in NE's patchwork secondary against what could possibly top 3 we tandems in the league this year. I don't know how u can be positive about them when the best players from it are elsewhere.
This coming from a team that allowed Big Jen to throw 6 TDs on them. Please you're continuing to embarrass yourself. Pats will do just fine. BB will design a D that confuses QBs. I will place a wager that Big Jen doesn't throw 6 TDs on that patchwork secondary. Are you in?

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who said he does?

You really should file a case against the MD public school system for failing to teach you even basic reading comprehension.
Why the insults all the time from u? We r talking football and I have plenty of education. Just chill and talk football.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This coming from a team that allowed Big Jen to throw 6 TDs on them. Please you're continuing to embarrass yourself. Pats will do just fine. BB will design a D that confuses QBs. I will place a wager that Big Jen doesn't throw 6 TDs on that patchwork secondary. Are you in?
I will wager that Big Ben throws for more yards and TDs against NE then NE does against the Steelers. Deal?

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Revis being there was "great" his play may have not been at all times but like Ray Lewis did you really want to come across the middle and see if the old man still had what it takes to knock your ass out?

Yes, why not? Teams obviously thought so, hence him getting torched at times.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why the insults all the time from u? We r talking football and I have plenty of education. Just chill and talk football.

Because you reading comprehension sucks, based on your replies.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, why not? Teams obviously thought so, hence him getting torched at times.

Revis is strictly a mercenary $$$ ,he was fortunate enough to finally get a SB ring thanks to NE, and on towards another team. TB didn't try hard to keep him and neither did NE