• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who will we play in the Rose?

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
how many butts would OU-NU put in the rose bowl? i think they'd pick OU over ND

I doubt they'd take 2 loss OU over an undefeated or even a 1 loss ND.

We'll have to wait for OU to win the Big XII and NU to get an At Large to get that homer pick in the Fiesta.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The two ESPN dudes say Nebraska vs Oregon State.......and Nebraska vs Oklahoma.......for thee Rose Bowl.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We would be luckier than shit to somehow manage a matchup with Oregon State in the Rose Bowl...........luckier....than....shit.

I really want to play someone great though. What the hell, why not.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The two ESPN dudes say Nebraska vs Oregon State.......and Nebraska vs Oklahoma.......for thee Rose Bowl.

That's because they are picking for what they are seeing today. ie K. State/Notre Dame Fiesta right?

The season is too fluid..

The fact is it's a desireable Notre Dame and the Sugar and Rose will get first shot that them.

Then comes the Fiesta.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed.

They see Kansas State vs. Notre Dame in the Fiesta Bowl...........

I'm assuming they see both of those teams being undefeated?? Wow, that would be insane.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just don't see Kansas State not getting in if they run the table......

The computers are going to love them compared to Oregon.

wearegettingthere

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By the way, to the OP, we have a long road to get to the Rose Bowl..........long road. Gotta win 5 more in a row still.

We've strung together 2 in a row somehow.......amazing to see that happen. But we are still a Bo Pelini coached football team, and Bo Pelini coached football teams never cease to amaze me.

I'm very optimistic and excited about our chances, but the team has to DO WORK! This is no time to get comfortable now. There is a TON of work left to do.

With all of that said, there is seriously a good chance that an undefeated Oregon may be in our foreseeable future......

And that is both exciting........and very scary.

I agree Jack! There is a long way to go. Like you I am very optimistic about our chances. If we take care of our business, which I personally believe that we will, we will be in the Rose. I also agree if we play Oregon it will be exciting and very scary. If Oregon outcomes hold true to form. Oregon would win the first 3 quarters and we would win the last quarter. Of course, against their 2nd string. The score will be something like 59-31, but the game won't really be that close.
I'm just trying to take a much more positive approach than I did last year. I've been working with my youth pastor this year and he has been doing a series of teachings called "Believing Equals Receiving". If we stay positive and believe for good things to happen, they more than likely will. Having a great offense helps.
Besides, this is a just a fun topic of discussion.
God Bless!

theoneandonlyvinnie

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree Jack! There is a long way to go. Like you I am very optimistic about our chances. If we take care of our business, which I personally believe that we will, we will be in the Rose. I also agree if we play Oregon it will be exciting and very scary. If Oregon outcomes hold true to form. Oregon would win the first 3 quarters and we would win the last quarter. Of course, against their 2nd string. The score will be something like 59-31, but the game won't really be that close.
I'm just trying to take a much more positive approach than I did last year. I've been working with my youth pastor this year and he has been doing a series of teachings called "Believing Equals Receiving". If we stay positive and believe for good things to happen, they more than likely will. Having a great offense helps.
Besides, this is a just a fun topic of discussion.
God Bless!

which god may that be? there are THOUSANDS to choose from. i hope it's the one with the cow!
by the way busta- your god is verrrrrrry late to the party. the earth was here for billions (that's billion with a "B") of years and human evolution had been taking place for millions (that's million with an "M") of years before your god was imagined up! there were thousands of gods imagined up before your god was imagined up!

Last edited by a moderator:

theoneandonlyvinnie

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hey- i made the 69th response- GOD DAMMIT! now it's 70!

son of a muther fuckin bitch! stick that in your pipe and smoke it tebow jr!

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you used to get comments like "Does not play well with others" on your report cards?

wearegettingthere

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
which god may that be? there are THOUSANDS to choose from. i hope it's the one with the cow!
by the way busta- your god is verrrrrrry late to the party. the earth was here for billions (that's billion with a "B") of years and human evolution had been taking place for millions (that's million with an "M") of years before your god was imagined up! there were thousands of gods imagined up before your god was imagined up!

First, I want to thank you for not using any profanity in this post. Second, I'm not going to dignify your post by directly responding to your assertions. Third, I give you the same respect that I give all others posters of The SportsHoopla- I pray for your good health and your prosperity.
God Bless!

wearegettingthere

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone still think it's too early for this thread?

God Bless!

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whoever makes it to the Rose from the B1G is going to be raked over the coals on disney, because it sure as shit won't be OSU

wearegettingthere

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still think it's too early to talk about the Rose?

Fumble_Rooskie

Big Red Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oregon vs KSU in natty, ND vs NU in Rose very likely now.