• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who signs Davante Adams?

Who signs him?

• Jets

Votes: 9 45.0%
  • Chiefs

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Cowboys

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Eagles

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Other - Name Team

Votes: 2 10.0%

• Total voters

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ravens would be in 'dream team' territory with that signing
Hope if it happens, it's AFTER our week 6 game against them. That set up would be downright terrifying to face.

Superbelt

Castigat ridendo mores
Hoopla Cash
$ 223.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Things that make ya go hmmmm

So Ravens?

So he wants to marry his under-age cousin, get siphilis, and then die young delirious on the streets of Baltimore?

Man, I think he should just go play for the Jets instead of all that.

PolarVortex

Better/Best
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So who wins the Davante Adams sweepstakes?
Can't understand why the Jets or Eagles would want him. The Jets have all the receivers they need, their quarterback is the problem. Rodgers has not performed well since the 2021 season. He can't even get on the same page with Garrett Wilson who is having a career low season in yards per game, yards per reception, and targets per game. And this coming at a time in his career where he should be ramping up to 1300-1500 yard seasons. He certainly has the talent. All he needs is a good quarterback that he has good communication with. And Rodgers is stubbornly throwing too often to Lazard, a guy he is familiar with, rather than Mike Williams, who is clearly a better receiver.

I don't know why the Eagles would want Adams unless AJ Brown is going to be out for an extended period. Otherwise, Smith and Brown are about as good of a 1-2 WR tangent as there is in the NFL.

Cowboys? Maybe.
Chiefs? Obviously. Watson and Worthy gotta step up. Kelce has to turn back the clock about 3-4 years.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,044.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Chiefs......

I know its against the majority rule to trade within your division,but I believe KC would be willing to give up a boatload to where LV could not turn it down.....
Davante would the Chiefs to beat again.......Right now,Baltimore I believe is the team to beat without Davante,they get Davante,its pretty much over......

I dont think he goes to the Jets,otherwise DA would have named them the team of his destination.....
And I dont think the Jets could win the SB anyways.....

If DA wants tbhat SB ring,KC or Baltimore are the two teams that would be favored if he was to land there.....

And as I said,if he goes to KC,LV would be getting that haul.....

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,955.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Chiefs......

but I believe KC would be willing to give up a boatload to where LV could not turn it down.....
I think that would be something relatively new. Chiefs desperately needed a WR last year and they traded a ham sandwich for Mecole Hardman. The Chiefs have traded away major picks under the idea of getting younger players at key positions. Adams doesnt fit that mold.

Chiefs also just activated Jody Forston at TE so they might just be going bigger.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,044.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think that would be something relatively new. Chiefs desperately needed a WR last year and they traded a ham sandwich for Mecole Hardman. The Chiefs have traded away major picks under the idea of getting younger players at key positions. Adams doesnt fit that mold.

Altho that maybe true,to go for 3 in a row,it would be monumental.........
And Rice I highly doubt comes back this season,and dont see anyone they could pick up to be a favorite over Baltimore if they so happened to get DA......