• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who is your team's most important person?

GhostOfPoverty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kirk Cousins, no question. There's zero chance the Vikings would have tied Green Bay, and they might well be 0-4 right now if they had Keenum/Bridgewater/Bradford under center. You can argue about Cousins's exact status among QB's all you want, but to this point, he's played like a top 5 QB in every game except the Bills loss. Not claiming he is top 5, but he's been playing like it. We'd be out of the mix already with anything less than that with how disappointing our overrated defense has been.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Earl Thomas as well

I reserve the hate card for the 12s more so than the Hawks.

Russell Wilson for sure. However, he hasn't been looking very Wilson-like this season so far.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I reserve the hate card for the 12s more so than the Hawks.

Russell Wilson for sure. However, he hasn't been looking very Wilson-like this season so far.

Both squads have bandwagon fans you just want to smack upside the head that gives our teams bad names.

RW's timing has been off this year and I'm not sure why. The o-line hasn't been that bad and yet he has walked into multiple sacks. I'm still wondering if he and Shotty aren't on the same page yet.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Both squads have bandwagon fans you just want to smack upside the head that gives our teams bad names.

RW's timing has been off this year and I'm not sure why. The o-line hasn't been that bad and yet he has walked into multiple sacks. I'm still wondering if he and Shotty aren't on the same page yet.

It almost seems as if RW has been told not to run unless there is no other option. Not sure if there is a small injury or just more precaution so he doesn't get injured? Has he lost a step by any chance? I haven't paid attention has he put on any weight now that he's married and a little older. It happens to the best of us.

Naturally the lack of Oline and WRs isn't helping. The backfield is a mess. Chris Carson the leading RB? I really thought Prosise was going to kill it in Seattle. Penny not doing anything. Was is it the Oline? Can't blame Cable anymore. Or like I've said Seattle just doesn't pick RBs well and NE can't seem to pick DBs:noidea:

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Blitz, clearly

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Robert Kraft until he bought the Pats, NE football was like:puke:
True, brought in Parcells to right the ship, and the rest is history.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jimmy G

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hard to have timing if you have no time.

Baldwin back will help a bit.

Not that I care....

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The guy in NRG Stadium who hands out barf bags after every set of play calling Bill O'Brien does when the Texans are on offense.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dan Quinn but only because he's so fucking awful on game day. He alone has cost us a minimum of 9 wins in 51 regular season games , a playoff berth in 2015 and super bowl in 2016. An average HC has Atlanta at at least 3-1 this year

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It almost seems as if RW has been told not to run unless there is no other option. Not sure if there is a small injury or just more precaution so he doesn't get injured? Has he lost a step by any chance? I haven't paid attention has he put on any weight now that he's married and a little older. It happens to the best of us.

Naturally the lack of Oline and WRs isn't helping. The backfield is a mess. Chris Carson the leading RB? I really thought Prosise was going to kill it in Seattle. Penny not doing anything. Was is it the Oline? Can't blame Cable anymore. Or like I've said Seattle just doesn't pick RBs well and NE can't seem to pick DBs:noidea:

Honestly, I'm not sure. The o-line hasn't played that bad and has given RW time to throw but he seems like he's unsure of himself at times and walks into sacks. I don't think he's lost a step but the spin move he does out of the pocket he's been caught several times but that could be the D catching onto that move. Maybe BB can pick RBs for us and PC/JS can pick DBs for the Pats.