• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who is your current MVP? Pre-Week 15.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its gotta be mahomes or hurts right? Tua there too. Tyreek hill and justin jefferson should get a mention. Josh jacobs eould on a better team.

Odds have it overwhelmingly mahomes or hurts. Burrow third choice on draft kings.

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its gotta be mahomes or hurts right? Tua there too. Tyreek hill and justin jefferson should get a mention. Josh jacobs eould on a better team.

Odds have it overwhelmingly mahomes or hurts. Burrow third choice on draft kings.
Let's see how it plays out. If the Chiefs lose one more game the Bengals get good enough to win out and take the #1 seed in this conference, I would say Burrow gets the MVP over even Hurts, because Hurts plays in a much weaker conference and division in a way. The NFC East has feasted on the AFC South and NFC South this year, the two worst divisions in football. Meanwhile, the Bengals have had one of the toughest schedules in the NFL and winds up going 13-4, gets a #1 seed after starting 0-2 with a QB that had surgery at the beginning of training camp.

With that said, if the Chiefs win out and Mahomes keeps doing what he is doing, I would say he is a front runner 1A with Hurts. If Hurts shits the bed against Dallas, then I think his 12-2 will be tarnished, because he hasn't had any real quality wins because they haven't had to play anyone real tough this year yet, until Dallas.

I would say the Vegas odds are accurate:

Mahomes
Hurts
Burrow

mannyz

The Real Batman
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's see how it plays out. If the Chiefs lose one more game the Bengals get good enough to win out and take the #1 seed in this conference, I would say Burrow gets the MVP over even Hurts, because Hurts plays in a much weaker conference and division in a way. The NFC East has feasted on the AFC South and NFC South this year, the two worst divisions in football. Meanwhile, the Bengals have had one of the toughest schedules in the NFL and winds up going 13-4, gets a #1 seed after starting 0-2 with a QB that had surgery at the beginning of training camp.

With that said, if the Chiefs win out and Mahomes keeps doing what he is doing, I would say he is a front runner 1A with Hurts. If Hurts shits the bed against Dallas, then I think his 12-2 will be tarnished, because he hasn't had any real quality wins because they haven't had to play anyone real tough this year yet, until Dallas.

Mahomes
Hurts
Burrow
That is crazy. Hurts is 12 - 1, has thrown 23 ints all year. They have won most games convincingly. I understand your a homer, but Hurts is definitely having a season for the ages.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Mahomes
Hurts
Burrow
Nobody is talking about the Vikings and they’re undefeated against the AFC’s best division the AFC East. The Cowboys and Eagles both dominated the Vikings. The NFC East is the best division in football and will likely get at least 3 teams in the playoffs with the possibility of the Giants sneaking in if Seattle continues to falter or Detroit doesn’t stay hot.

Jalen Hurts is the MVP but people are viewing him as a one year wonder. They’re diminishing what he’s done because the team around him is well constructed. I’m fine with him getting snubbed. We fans gain little joy for an MVP award, especially relative to a Super Bowl. The team of the MVP winner hasn’t won a Super Bowl since 1999. Somebody else can have the honor Hurts has earned. He’s the best player and QB on the league’s best regular season team. History says based on that, he’s the MVP.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is crazy. Hurts is 12 - 1, has thrown 23 ints all year. They have won most games convincingly. I understand your a homer, but Hurts is definitely having a season for the ages.
Draftkings has him as the favorite at -175, mahomes is next at +200. You may have old odds

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Draftkings has him as the favorite at -175, mahomes is next at +200. You may have old odds
Week 3 Hurts was +1300 for MVP. That was the week to lay the play right after the Vikings Monday night game. Wish I played it.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you had a gun to my head right now forcing me to make a play, I’d play Mahomes +200. I think there will be a push to diminish Hurts. On top of that the Michael Jordan principle will come into play with Mahomes. Dude is amazing and the best QB in the league. You don’t want to look back on his career and say he won just 1 or 2 MVPs.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Week 3 Hurts was +1300 for MVP. That was the week to lay the play right after the Vikings Monday night game. Wish I played it.
Yep it was. And honestly i looked early in the year. But he was around that 13-1 doesnt entice me. I dont like season long lays that dont have huge odds

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you had a gun to my head right now forcing me to make a play, I’d play Mahomes +200. I think there will be a push to diminish Hurts. On top of that the Michael Jordan principle will come into play with Mahomes. Dude is amazing and the best QB in the league. You don’t want to look back on his career and say he won just 1 or 2 MVPs.
I agree. But its hard to diminish hurts at the moment. Imo, currently , he is the mvp. Come on @RememberTheKoy I need backed up here.

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hurts stats through 13 games. 68% comp rate
Completed yards, 22 (not int) TDs, only 3 ints. His passer rating is at a 108.4
Note: these I believe are passing TDs, not including rushing TDs. He has 10 rushing TDs.oh and his total rushing yards is 686 which is ranked 22 in the NFL. These are very impressive numbers and even haters can't deny this.

Janus

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm going with Dre Greenlaw because he pissed Brady off

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hurts stats through 13 games. 68% comp rate
Completed yards, 22 (not int) TDs, only 3 ints. His passer rating is at a 108.4
Note: these I believe are passing TDs, not including rushing TDs. He has 10 rushing TDs.oh and his total rushing yards is 686 which is ranked 22 in the NFL. These are very impressive numbers and even haters can't deny this.

Mahomes has thrown for 1,000 more yards. And leads the league in yards (4,160), TD's (33) and qbr (77.9). His rating is 103.4.

Passing & rushing TD's: Mahomes- 35 / Hurts- 32

"even the haters can't deny this"

What about someone like me that isn't a hater? Got nothing against the Eagles. I'm going by what the stats say. And PM's stats this season so far are better than JH's.