• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who is the Warriors' biggest threat in the Western Conference?

Biggest threat to GS out West?

• Spurs

Votes: 16 53.3%
  • Clippers

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Rockets

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Trail Blazers

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Lakers

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 6 20.0%

• Total voters

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Golden State undoubtedly has the most talented roster in the NBA, but they aren't flawless. But, the question is, who has the potential (if any) to take them down?

If someone says Grizzlies with serious thought I think I might puke...Chandler Parsons is such a fucking hack.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And why is OKC not an option? If you are going to include Portland and Houston you have to include OKC.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Lakers. They're gonna hire that dude Tonya Harding used to kneecap Durant, Curry and Klay. :heh:

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Houston is going to open some eyes this year. Mike D'Antoni will open up the offense and not rely on Harden all the time. Gordon, Anderson, and Nene are much better fits than Dwight Howard and Terrence Jones. And yes, they still have some defensive-minded guys in Beverly, Ariza, Brewer, and Capela.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A healthy Clippers team if they can somehow get a respectable SF. I wouldn't pick them to win, but when healthy, they always gave the pre-Durant Dubs fits.

Also, keep an eye on the Jazz.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sticking with the Grizzlies. Not as the 2nd best team in the west, but as the team most suited to beat warriors in a 7 game series.

I think the spurs, clippers, and grizzlies all have the inside scoring to attack the warriors front court.

Kold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Themselves.

Hornsstampede2.0

Guy Who Never Responds
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The SPURS frontcourt will give Golden State fits.
Signing Durant made GSW thin, inexperienced, or simply worse in the post..

7-foot Aldridge, 7-foot Gasol, and freakishly long DPOY Kawahi Leonard will challenge every shot within 10 feet.
If the Warriors are not hitting the outside shots (Which they do well), they are not scoring versus SA.

On the other side, the Ws don't have a single player that can defend the low post at all.
If Parker/Ginobili can give anything, there is nothing to stop their layups at the rim in addition to the Big guys post moves.

Obviously, the Warriors will be favorites.
But, the SPURS do have a matchup advantage......if they can exploit it (easier said than done), they can win.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A healthy Clippers team if they can somehow get a respectable SF. I wouldn't pick them to win, but when healthy, they always gave the pre-Durant Dubs fits.

Also, keep an eye on the Jazz.

Fits? No they havent lol. Even mecca wouldnt agree with you

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

7-foot Aldridge, 7-foot Gasol, and freakishly long DPOY Kawahi Leonard will challenge every shot within 10 feet.
If the Warriors are not hitting the outside shots (Which they do well), they are not scoring versus SA.

On the other side, the Ws don't have a single player that can defend the low post at all.
If Parker/Ginobili can give anything, there is nothing to stop their layups at the rim in addition to the Big guys post moves.

But, the SPURS do have a matchup advantage......if they can exploit it (easier said than done), they can win.

There is this fellow draymond green who can defend the post. Not sure it you heard of him?

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sticking with the Grizzlies. Not as the 2nd best team in the west, but as the team most suited to beat warriors in a 7 game series.

I think the spurs, clippers, and grizzlies all have the inside scoring to attack the warriors front court.

We kill them

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Also im willing to trade 3s for 2s

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Umm... Why are the Lakers there?

Seriously. Don't say Memphis who has a proven core and just added Parsons. But I'll go ahead and include the Lakers who still have a young core who can't even legally drink yet, but haven't sniffed the playoffs. What a joke.

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously. Don't say Memphis who has a proven core and just added Parsons. But I'll go ahead and include the Lakers who still have a young core who can't even legally drink yet, but haven't sniffed the playoffs. What a joke.

Apparently you can't read my second post of this thread...