• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who is the favorite to win the NFC East now?

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dak is the X Factor that scares me.......I have this feeling we are about to see some combination of Russell and Cam all wrapped in one

At Ms St...he was nowhere near the runner that Cam was or is now...I think his game will pattern more after RW...make plays with his feet when he needs to but doubtful Garrett will be calling on him with many design runs.

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta lean Skins. Cousins took a big step forward last season, and it may just be as simple as that.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dak is the X Factor that scares me.......I have this feeling we are about to see some combination of Russell and Cam all wrapped in one

That's about the cieling in my opinion. I'm hoping Dak looks like Big Ben in his rookie year, reminds me more of McNabb which would be nice for the future.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Perhaps....that sure would mess up the season for the haters

Just remember who started the "Dak Chants" after first pre season game!

I honestly feel Cowboys got better with Tony going down ( not hating) but, this opens a ton more of the playbook for the Ginger, Dak's more mobile, and throws a pretty damn good looking ball on the run.

Sure he's gonna make mistakes, (rookies are stupid) but if they can stay healthy with the rest of the team, and the defense some how can play up, hell Cowgirls could take this thing as well

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I honestly feel Cowboys got better with Tony going down ( not hating) but, this opens a ton more of the playbook for the Ginger, Dak's more mobile, and throws a pretty damn good looking ball on the run.

Sure he's gonna make mistakes, (rookies are stupid) but if they can stay healthy with the rest of the team, and the defense some how can play up, hell Cowgirls could take this thing as well
I don't know what he'll be, but he's as poised as any I can recall three months in the NFL. I think he'll take the NFL lows well with an increased work ethic. That is an intangible not found on every street corner and this kid sure appears to be all about that.

I don't see Cam. I see a bigger Russell Wilson if all goes according to plan. Gotta say according to plan IF you're a fan of the cowboys

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's about the cieling in my opinion. I'm hoping Dak looks like Big Ben in his rookie year, reminds me more of McNabb which would be nice for the future.

Dak already has more touch than McNabb ever had. And Dak will never have Mcnabb's arm strength.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Romo blows. Wish he was healthy.

tducey

Sports discussion
Hoopla Cash
$ 46,233.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very wide open division. Washington or the Giants would be my picks to win the division.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had Dallas before the Romo injury but Dak has looked pretty good. I know it's only preseason but he looked poised running that offense and I still think Zeke will be a beast. Dallas and if things don't go well, Giants.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny how not many experts or even people in this thread see Washington as the heavy favorites that the OP thinks they are. Holy shit what a homer. Washington's depth is pure shit. They only won without DeSean Jackson last year because everybody else in the division was depleted and terrible. Maybe people would have faith in Washington if they just beat one team over .500 last year. They didn't beat a single team over .500 last year and were a fluke win against the Bucs from being 8-8 trash. And 8-8 still would have won this trash division last year. Stop acting like your team is a huge favorite when they aren't. They are garbage in a garbage division that could be won by any four of the trash teams in it. All one team in this trash division has to do is win three or four games in a row late in the year and the division is theirs.

And this is just something I need to point out before I wrap this up because I've seen it all throughout this thread. How the fuck does this Redskin homer have the audacity to trash the Giants? To quote Stephen A. Smith: The impudence, the audacity, the unmitigated gall of this Redskin homer to take cheap shot after cheap shot at the Giants just baffles me. Considering how badly the Giants OWN the Redskins, this guy really shouldn't be talking shit about them. Before last year, the Giants had won FIVE STRAIGHT against the Redskins. They are 22-10 against the Redskins since 2000. To listen to this dude sit here and talk shit about the Giants when the Giants own his team is fucking laughable.

BTW, Josh Norman is trash. He will get burnt repeatedly on a weekly basis. He not shit without the Panthers elite front 7 and mainly Kuechly, making shit easy for him. He will get roasted like rotisserie chicken.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And what's all the rage about the Giants offense and their offensive line looking bad in the preseason? I've seen several people mention it on this board and have also seen several tweets from beat writers and analysts regarding this. Hey, I thought preseason didn't matter? Well at least that's what all the Dak Prescott doubters say....

BoiseMike19

10 inch Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 450.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We had this talk about a couple of months ago when everyone(including Espn polls)was saying Dallas hands down. Now with the Romo injury I like to get some opinions.
Way to lazy to read 7 pages on this topic, but I think Dallas has a shot. All hopes hinge on how quick the Kellen Moore recovery takes.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny how not many experts or even people in this thread see Washington as the heavy favorites that the OP thinks they are. Holy shit what a homer. Washington's depth is pure shit. They only won without DeSean Jackson last year because everybody else in the division was depleted and terrible. Maybe people would have faith in Washington if they just beat one team over .500 last year. They didn't beat a single team over .500 last year and were a fluke win against the Bucs from being 8-8 trash. And 8-8 still would have won this trash division last year. Stop acting like your team is a huge favorite when they aren't. They are garbage in a garbage division that could be won by any four of the trash teams in it. All one team in this trash division has to do is win three or four games in a row late in the year and the division is theirs.

And this is just something I need to point out before I wrap this up because I've seen it all throughout this thread. How the fuck does this Redskin homer have the audacity to trash the Giants? To quote Stephen A. Smith: The impudence, the audacity, the unmitigated gall of this Redskin homer to take cheap shot after cheap shot at the Giants just baffles me. Considering how badly the Giants OWN the Redskins, this guy really shouldn't be talking shit about them. Before last year, the Giants had won FIVE STRAIGHT against the Redskins. They are 22-10 against the Redskins since 2000. To listen to this dude sit here and talk shit about the Giants when the Giants own his team is fucking laughable.

BTW, Josh Norman is trash. He will get burnt repeatedly on a weekly basis. He not shit without the Panthers elite front 7 and mainly Kuechly, making shit easy for him. He will get roasted like rotisserie chicken.

Are you serious dude? you need to look at the rosters again. Calling one of the best CB's in the league trash? You have no creditability at all. I didn't bash the Giants. But to say they have more offensive weapons than the Skins is just crazy. Now that the Eagles traded Bradford to the Vikings. The division should be a two team race between Washington and NY.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Philly's odds just went way, way down. But that's OK. Bradford is gone, throw a parade just for that! Praise Jesus!

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
shit dean, look around the room, did you ever have creditability when talking your rah rah BS?

I only said that the Redskins have good depth at key positions. What rah rah BS? I didn't make crazy statements like that.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Philly's odds just went way, way down. But that's OK. Bradford is gone, throw a parade just for that! Praise Jesus!

I dont think they had a reasonable shot with Bradford. They are definitely going to be worse with Daniels... but Bradford and this 2016 Eagle offense were going to struggle mightily.

Mitziman

i know you don't like to hear the truth, but...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just like every football season, it always comes down to the basics. What team was better coached? What team executed game plans most consistently? What team of 53 “jimmy’s and Joe’s” came together for an entire 16 game season? In the end, you will always have your answer...THE BEST TEAM.

For SOME it’s “we can’t catch a break”, “refs screwed us” or we are “cursed by the football god’s”…it is what it is. Pretty pitiful IMO when a once proud fan base has to justify their teams failure with such foolish explanations.