• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who is the favorite to win the NFC East now?

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have it
Dallas
NYG
Philly
The team near Washington DC.

However the NFCE has been the toughest division to pick over the years, so any of the 4 can win it.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The question implies there was a clear favorite? I don't think it was that clear. I had Dallas by a slim margin. Now I give it to WA by the slimmest margin. Dak could surprise us but I can't hedge that bet during preseason.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok so basically the title of this thread should have been

"The Skins are winning the East and youre an idiot if you dis-agree"
Isn't that Deanpet's signature?

TBBishop

The One And Only!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even before the Romo injury I felt someone would have to prove they weren't less mediocre than Washington. I'll pick Washington to repeat. I just don't see any reason not to.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Coin flip. Just like most years. Tho I like the Redskins chance of repeating.

Mitziman

i know you don't like to hear the truth, but...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who knows, but here is what we do know.

-RG3 won’t start any Redskins games this season
-Cowboy’s Tony Romo out for the first 6 weeks , or is he?
-Giants added a lot of FA’s…NFL might have something up their sleeve on this one.
-Philly spent a lot of money in QB’s this season

-Redskins have questions at RB
-Cowboys have an excellent stable of RB’s
-Giants have 35 year old Eli…NFL might have something up their WWF skirt.
-Philly starting QB is Sam “the Man” Bradford

-Redskins could go back to back, 3 out of the last 5 as NFCE Champions, or maybe they won’t.
-Cowboys will not win the division with rookie Dak Prescott starting more than 10 games.
-Giants have some special ESPN/NFL let’s make a story/deal of Peyton then Eli going out on top BS working…just watch.
-Philly drafted the QB a lot of Dallas fans wanted.

Finally,

-Redskins finish somewhere between 7-9 and 10-6…the later is back to back NFCE Championships
- A lot of, (not all) Cowboys fans are seriously fucked up…see any tony romo has pga touring professional skills post…then put that with what they think they know about football…wow, just wow.
-Giants, gut feeling is something fishy going on here with the Eli and Peyton thing. Might be the NFCE/NFC/Super Bowl Champions this year.
-Philly, TBD

HTTR to all you wannabe’s. Until you knock us off the throne as NFCE Champions, it’s all REDSKINS baby.

Cheers to a fun season.:suds:

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I keep having this weird feeling NY is going to stumble to a 9-7 or 10-6 record that takes the division.

That's because it is always the team no one is talking about that wins this thing.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who knows, but here is what we do know.

-RG3 won’t start any Redskins games this season
-Cowboy’s Tony Romo out for the first 6 weeks , or is he?
-Giants added a lot of FA’s…NFL might have something up their sleeve on this one.
-Philly spent a lot of money in QB’s this season

-Redskins have questions at RB
-Cowboys have an excellent stable of RB’s
-Giants have 35 year old Eli…NFL might have something up their WWF skirt.
-Philly starting QB is Sam “the Man” Bradford

-Redskins could go back to back, 3 out of the last 5 as NFCE Champions, or maybe they won’t.
-Cowboys will not win the division with rookie Dak Prescott starting more than 10 games.
-Giants have some special ESPN/NFL let’s make a story/deal of Peyton then Eli going out on top BS working…just watch.
-Philly drafted the QB a lot of Dallas fans wanted.

Finally,

-Redskins finish somewhere between 7-9 and 10-6…the later is back to back NFCE Championships
- A lot of, (not all) Cowboys fans are seriously fucked up…see any tony romo has pga touring professional skills post…then put that with what they think they know about football…wow, just wow.
-Giants, gut feeling is something fishy going on here with the Eli and Peyton thing. Might be the NFCE/NFC/Super Bowl Champions this year.
-Philly, TBD

HTTR to all you wannabe’s. Until you knock us off the throne as NFCE Champions, it’s all REDSKINS baby.

Cheers to a fun season.:suds:

So you start off well with a lot of facts after saying "here is what we know", but then you just can't help but throw your homer opinion in the "what we KNOW" category when you talk about Dallas. I dare you to show me how you KNOW Dallas won't win with Dak at the helm for >10.

If you are going to pretend to be talking facts then it would be best to actually have some facts. lel at crying over the PGA Romo talk.

One would think a Skins fan would know even a scrub rookie QB can win the east.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you start off well with a lot of facts after saying "here is what we know", but then you just can't help but throw your homer opinion in the "what we KNOW" category when you talk about Dallas. I dare you to show me how you KNOW Dallas won't win with Dak at the helm for >10.

If you are going to pretend to be talking facts then it would be best to actually have some facts. lel at crying over the PGA Romo talk.

One would think a Skins fan would know even a scrub rookie QB can win the east.

Dak is the X Factor that scares me.......I have this feeling we are about to see some combination of Russell and Cam all wrapped in one

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had DAL pre-injury to Romo...but even then I was expecting it to be close.

Now...I lean towards WAS, but all of the teams are lacking in one area of another that kinda bunches them up so I still expect it to be close...if DAL starts strong, I wouldn't even count them out right now.