• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

POLL Who is going to win the AFC North?

Who is going to win the AFC North

• Total voters

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some injury excuses are valid and some are not. Injury to several starters in key positions is not to be compared with losing a 2nd string lineman. It's really as simple as that so save your tooth and nail. Good teams find a way to win.....um, yeah, to a degree. Some teams are better at it than others but the Raiders were finished when Carr went down last year....Cowboys were done without Dak.
If you like to find excuses have at it. :yo:You're totally dismissing the point of a coach, FO and owner building a well balanced team. You need look no further than NE. Acouple years ago they set the record for using more Oline combinations than any other. Matt Castle, Troy Brown...
I prefer not using the excuse card.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean they only had a top 10 defense, only gave up 15.75 ppg after their bye week, got their 1st rounder from last year and their new starting NT plus 2 pass rushers to join that defense. But no, it's not a good defense.

I THINK I said the DEF is not good strong enough to carry them...but maybe you think differently.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you like to find excuses have at it. :yo:You're totally dismissing the point of a coach, FO and owner building a well balanced team. You need look no further than NE. Acouple years ago they set the record for using more Oline combinations than any other. Matt Castle, Troy Brown...
I prefer not using the excuse card.

So the Raiders and Cowboys last year could have won the Superbowl but they simply lacked the intestinal fortitude and guts it would have taken to do so.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the Raiders and Cowboys last year could have won the Superbowl but they simply lacked the intestinal fortitude and guts it would have taken to do so.
Yeah something like that :rolleyes2: not sure how you got intestinal fortitude or guts out of what I said but hey cool story.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah something like that :rolleyes2: not sure how you got intestinal fortitude or guts out of what I said but hey cool story.

Ok, so what would you call it? What I got out of what you said is a stupid blind statement that somehow makes you a tough guy because you don't ever call an injury excuse. Some injury excuses are bogus while some are valid.

So why were the Raiders and Cowboy's opportunity to win it all not significantly limited by losing their starting QBs last season?

I don't know what come-back you can possibly dream up but I'm certain that your stubbornness will drive you to something creative.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
...oh wait, never mind, their front office should have hired two top 10 QBs.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, so what would you call it? What I got out of what you said is a stupid blind statement that somehow makes you a tough guy because you don't ever call an injury excuse. Some injury excuses are bogus while some are valid.

So why were the Raiders and Cowboy's opportunity to win it all not significantly limited by losing their starting QBs last season?

I don't know what come-back you can possibly dream up but I'm certain that your stubbornness will drive you to something creative.
Let's keep it simple for you shall we? If team losses their intestinal fortitude because somone got injured I don't want to be associated with that team.
53 players on a team ONE player should not take you from a 13-3 team to 5-11 like some of you want to make it sound. Even if they lose multiple players. I've already posted about how a team like NE endured.
How many top tier QBs do you think there are in the NFL? So for the majority of teams they're losing a player not a superstar.
To your sarcastic point of of the FO hiring 10 top QBs you're being moronic. I'm saying a FO has failed if you put all that $ into your D, that you have only one or two quality players on the offense. If you want to stay competitive you need balance. Along with a whole lot of other things we'll save for how to build a team 101.
Every team has injuries every year it's part of the game. Just like bad weather you play thru it.

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The AFC North has become 'meh'. That's why a young, enthusiastic Browns team, with no pressure to win, will win it.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And there you have the complete negative assumption as compared to the positive.....Now let's hear that same view about your 7-9 Broncos as I see them with virtually no proven qb at all, no Wade and no Kubes that was obviously the main ingredient of any success to talk about there....That ship has taken on some major water !!!:lebowski2:

No mine is not a complete negative assumption. I"m saying that I look at the full picture of the Ravens last year. They had lots of games that could have gone either way so the fact that they split the difference in those close games sounds about right for the type of team they are.

As for the Broncos your opinion is backed by plenty of others. When you don't know what you will get from the QB position it is tough to figure out how good or bad a team will be. I lean to the side that the QB's will show more than last year and the added beef to the OL will help give the team a decent running game giving them a few more wins that what you have but only time will tell.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's keep it simple for you shall we? If team losses their intestinal fortitude because somone got injured I don't want to be associated with that team.
53 players on a team ONE player should not take you from a 13-3 team to 5-11 like some of you want to make it sound. Even if they lose multiple players. I've already posted about how a team like NE endured.
How many top tier QBs do you think there are in the NFL? So for the majority of teams they're losing a player not a superstar.
To your sarcastic point of of the FO hiring 10 top QBs you're being moronic. I'm saying a FO has failed if you put all that $ into your D, that you have only one or two quality players on the offense. If you want to stay competitive you need balance. Along with a whole lot of other things we'll save for how to build a team 101.
Every team has injuries every year it's part of the game. Just like bad weather you play thru it.

That's a lot of typing to say the same stupid shit you've already said.

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ravens. I hear their defense is getting back to 2012 and earlier. Now if only they can stick with a back.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's a lot of typing to say the same stupid shit you've already said.
You can lead an ass to water 100xs but they still may not drink.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can lead an ass to water 100xs but they still may not drink.

Fish-Helmet.jpg

Tharvot

Crusader for Truthiness
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
go browns!

Ickey Shuffle

Do you have a minute to talk about Joe Burrow?
Supporting Member Level 1
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Steelers
2. Bengals
3. Ravens
4. Browns

cowboys5xsbs

Surprise Motherfucker
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pittsburgh has too much offense for the rest of the division. The Ravens will be better this year but I don't expect them to top the Steelers this year.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No mine is not a complete negative assumption. I"m saying that I look at the full picture of the Ravens last year. They had lots of games that could have gone either way so the fact that they split the difference in those close games sounds about right for the type of team they are.

As for the Broncos your opinion is backed by plenty of others. When you don't know what you will get from the QB position it is tough to figure out how good or bad a team will be. I lean to the side that the QB's will show more than last year and the added beef to the OL will help give the team a decent running game giving them a few more wins that what you have but only time will tell.

Thanks for proving my point, Your view is that of a blind homer , you really can't see the forest for the trees....:rolleyes2:

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks for proving my point, Your view is that of a blind homer , you really can't see the forest for the trees....:rolleyes2:

Didn't prove your point at all. I said I have hope that those things will work out from some reports I have heard but it wouldn't surprise me if they didn't happen either. The Broncos are a tough team to figure out. I'm not even sure I would fully pick them to win the division. I did on the "who is going to win the AFC West" but if I'm being honest I have no clue. I can make a case for 3 of the teams in the AFC West and feel like I've don a good job of proving they should win the division.