• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

POLL Who is going to win the AFC North?

Who is going to win the AFC North

• Total voters

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Baltimore Ravens
Cincinnati Bengals
Cleveland Browns
Pittsburgh Steelers

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i'm going out on a limb with cleveland.

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MrsChaney told me the Bengals were going to win it.

So I pick Cincinnati.

Balljim55

Abnormally Average
Hoopla Cash
$ 35,250.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
Outside the Steelers not much quality in the division

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
giphy.gif

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess Steelers -- best QB. Ravens probably a close 2nd. Cincy's line took some FA hits I believe. Cleveland.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unless Big Ben goes down with injury I think this is a pretty easy division to pick. Baltimore has some decent pieces but I just think they are that 8-8 or 9-7 type team. Cleveland just has way too many young pieces to be competitive quite yet. Cincinnati to me it comes down to I think that defense is above average but nothing special and the OL lost way too many key pieces to keep Andy Dalton clean and the run game looking good.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Outside the Steelers not much quality in the division

Yeah, I'd like to agree with you and I do if we're talking about SB challengers.

But, CIN still has a lot of talent from a team that went the playoffs 5 yrs in a row...strangely, they let some key pieces on the OL go so I'm thinking the OFC will take a few games to find some consistency and the DEF is not strong enough to carry them.

BAL, they will find a way to be competitive, but I'm not sure what they will look like on OFC.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unless Big Ben goes down with injury I think this is a pretty easy division to pick. Baltimore has some decent pieces but I just think they are that 8-8 or 9-7 type team. Cleveland just has way too many young pieces to be competitive quite yet. Cincinnati to me it comes down to I think that defense is above average but nothing special and the OL lost way too many key pieces to keep Andy Dalton clean and the run game looking good.

Yeah, that 2012 playoff whooping Joe put on Peyton and your boys in Denver 38-35 is still stingin' huh cd !!!!!
Easy are they ???? :spit:

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, that 2012 playoff whooping Joe put on Peyton and your boys in Denver 38-35 is still stingin' huh cd !!!!!
Easy are they ???? :spit:

Well since that Super Bowl they have had a losing record going 31-33. So me saying they look like an 8-8 type team fits exactly what they have been the last 4 years since that Super Bowl. It was an observation with nothing to do with the Ravens beating the Broncos. And again love that you continue to call a 3 point loss in overtime a "whooping". No wonder your thoughts on greatness are so terribly out of line with reality.

Heck honestly if there is a game against the AFC North that still bothers me it is the 2005 season in the AFC Championship against the Steelers. Hated that game with a passion.

wings-pens2166

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i'm going out on a limb with cleveland.
hell Rock, you might as well go by a mega millions ticket while you're at it...the odds would certainly be better anyway

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well since that Super Bowl they have had a losing record going 31-33. So me saying they look like an 8-8 type team fits exactly what they have been the last 4 years since that Super Bowl. It was an observation with nothing to do with the Ravens beating the Broncos. And again love that you continue to call a 3 point loss in overtime a "whooping". No wonder your thoughts on greatness are so terribly out of line with reality.

Heck honestly if there is a game against the AFC North that still bothers me it is the 2005 season in the AFC Championship against the Steelers. Hated that game with a passion.

Well actually, it was a come from behind win that went into overtime with Joe being the deciding factor with that 70 yard Mile high ya'll like me now throw to JJ.....We had a #17 ranked D then and last yr finished top 5, this yr with a beefed up secondary, added talent at wr and rb, a well known run game coach to excellerate that, and Joe healthy after recovering from a serious knee injury going into last yr that caused him to miss all OTA'S,TC and all but an appearance in pre season....And if you watched the games last yr you would know that we could have won several more game including the one in Pittsburgh that sent them instead of us to the playoffs....
And you think it's an easy win over us...Man you need to check and see where you put your brain at because it ain't showing up in that analysis....:crazy:

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who cares they'll lose in the playoffs again.
Pit
Cin
Bal
Cle
Cleveland gives Baltimore a run at 3rd spot. Book it.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1) Steelers
2) Steelers
3) Steelers
4) Brownies, Thug Kitties, Ratbirds

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Steelers obviously look like the best team, but it rest on Bens health which been a bit iffy the last few years.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well actually, it was a come from behind win that went into overtime with Joe being the deciding factor with that 70 yard Mile high ya'll like me now throw to JJ.....We had a #17 ranked D then and last yr finished top 5, this yr with a beefed up secondary, added talent at wr and rb, a well known run game coach to excellerate that, and Joe healthy after recovering from a serious knee injury going into last yr that caused him to miss all OTA'S,TC and all but an appearance in pre season....And if you watched the games last yr you would know that we could have won several more game including the one in Pittsburgh that sent them instead of us to the playoffs....
And you think it's an easy win over us...Man you need to check and see where you put your brain at because it ain't showing up in that analysis....:crazy:

Well this is what I see from the Ravens...6 of their 8 wins last year came by a touchdown or less. Same with their losses last year. So while you say they could have easily won more games I see it as they could have easily lost more games. That usually shows a team that is about right where they belong. Right now I"m looking at talent added compared to talent lost and pretty much calling it a wash. Ricky Wagner is a big loss to that OL that had some shaky moments last year as is. Stanley and Yanda are about the only 2 I would trust on that OL to be anything good this year. So Flacco behind an average at best OL is not looking great. On offense Maclin is about all you really gained of note and he has lost a bit of a step. Throw in then the TE position maybe being the worst in the NFL after the suspensions/injuries. The defense in Baltimore I think can be pretty darn good but that offense is a bottom half of the league if not bottom-5 type unit this upcoming season.

So again because of good coaching and a strong defense I think they can win 8 games but that offense will continue to struggle to score points putting the defense in a bind over and over.