• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who Has a Shot at a National Title in 2020

Deep Creek

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it depends on who they play. With Clemson, if they lose 1 game, they're all but out of it. Oregon can get in at 12-1 though. I think Bama, Clemson, and OSU are the top 3 teams this year, but that 4th spot is up for grabs.
Really sad when only one spot is "up for grabs".

Nothing against Clem, Bama and tOSU folks, but I hope the winner is anotherLSU type next year.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know, I feel like I should be dating Shakira too, it's not gonna happen either, but it should. Those hips don't lie and they were speaking directly to me.
I'm quite upset about it damaging my eternal soul. Thinking about suing.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Nothing against Clem, Bama and tOSU folks, but I hope the winner is anotherLSU type next year.
It's razor thin for Clemson though. They absolutely can't afford to lose a game unless it's to someone that comes out of nowhere on their schedule and is elite, like ND, but ND would probably have to be 12-0 otherwise. Now that would be some chaos.

OSU is the feel-good story of 2020. New head coach who was questioned roundly when he was hired, turns a really good team into an elite one, shattering expectations, but now out for revenge after losing a game they should've won. The narrative practically writes itself.

Deep Creek

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's razor thin for Clemson though. They absolutely can't afford to lose a game unless it's to someone that comes out of nowhere on their schedule and is elite, like ND, but ND would probably have to be 12-0 otherwise. Now that would be some chaos.

OSU is the feel-good story of 2020. New head coach who was questioned roundly when he was hired, turns a really good team into an elite one, shattering expectations, but now out for revenge after losing a game they should've won. The narrative practically writes itself.
Me thinks that guy down in Tuscaloosa has some of that thar revenge motive after not making the CFP for the first time.

But damn he's got his work cut out for him! From looking at the draft projections, Bama will have a lot of 1st/2nd rounders! Think I saw Wills, Tua, Jeudy, McKinney, Lewis, Ruggs and Diggs being first round projections.

kburjr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wisconsin's 2020 Class is ranked 25th, the best in their history. When you look at what they have accomplished with classes ranked in the mid 30s through 40s, y'all should be afraid, very afraid.

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This isn’t necessarily true because tOSU has a knack for screwing the pooch every couple of years and they are on the clock. We might have two sacrificial lambs this year as if normal in most playoffs.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Depending on how they replace Herbert, I think Oregon is going to be right there. They've recruited incredibly well recently, and they return a lot from last year's Rose Bowl winning team.
As long as the Pac 12 doesn't offer significant resistance to them, I could see Oregon making it to the CFP. Similar to how Clem in the ACC, OU in the Big 12 and tOSU in the B1G. None of them have had any consistent and significant threats to their conference reigns lately. Unless the SEC gets two spots again, someone has to occupy the other three CFP spots.
Oregon lost four starting OL along with their four year starting QB.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wisconsin's 2020 Class is ranked 25th, the best in their history. When you look at what they have accomplished with classes ranked in the mid 30s through 40s, y'all should be afraid, very afraid.
Fear the Gopher!

eeaxzup7vKYi.gif

Tin Man

Loquacious Constituent
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,025.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tennessee will play beyond their maturity and capabilities, win the SEC, make it into the playoff, and upset the "anointed champion-to-be" in NCG. So let it be written, so let it be done!

Goldbug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oklahoma has given up an average of 54 points/game in its three playoff games. OU has no business at all being back in the playoff again until we've finally got a defense that has a yard of dick, a bucket of balls and enough hair to pad a catcher's mitt.

BigRedMoe

Highly Polished Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is this directed at me?

Is so that is very not nice.
No. Really its directed at my inability ta post muh sillay gif. But my ego finds it much easier to blame this free website.

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oregon lost four starting OL along with their four year starting QB.

Nice job posting something showing Oregon outperforming UW in recruiting...really reinforces your case.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice job posting something showing Oregon outperforming UW in recruiting...really reinforces your case.
At the end of the day, I feel like we're gonna see Oregon pop up a lot more frequently than Washington in these kind of threads moving forward.

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At the end of the day, I feel like we're gonna see Oregon pop up a lot more frequently than Washington in these kind of threads moving forward.

Without a doubt. The only people that will bring up the Huskies are delusional UW fans.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why is that.
They've out-recruited Washington 4 years in a row, they've cleaned up recently on the high-end west coast talent, they've owned Washington for the better part of the last 15 years, and they've shown the ability to hold their own with teams outside of the Pac-12. They've improved each of Cristobal's seasons, and the recruiting on the high end is getting better.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Without a doubt. The only people that will bring up the Huskies are delusional UW fans.
Our 2021 game is going to be absolutely insane here in Columbus. Unfortunately, we won't have Fields at QB anymore, as I'm sure he'll bolt for the pros, but both teams are stocking up on big-time talent.

If your Herbert replacement is up to the task, we could be in for a classic this year in Eugene. Flowe looks like a dude that could enter the draft in a few months already, you have a real good group of DBs, and Thibideaux scares the hell out of me.

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They've out-recruited Washington 4 years in a row, they've cleaned up recently on the high-end west coast talent, they've owned Washington for the better part of the last 15 years, and they've shown the ability to hold their own with teams outside of the Pac-12. They've improved each of Cristobal's seasons, and the recruiting on the high end is getting better.

:whoo::martini:

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our 2021 game is going to be absolutely insane here in Columbus. Unfortunately, we won't have Fields at QB anymore, as I'm sure he'll bolt for the pros, but both teams are stocking up on big-time talent.

If your Herbert replacement is up to the task, we could be in for a classic this year in Eugene. Flowe looks like a dude that could enter the draft in a few months already, you have a real good group of DBs, and Thibideaux scares the hell out of me.

OSU will have a significant advantage at most of the skill positions and the OL and DL.