• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

who does Michigan get to replace Jim Harbaugh as HC?

fritowrdo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would find it hard to believe that Michigan doesn't already have it all done. The hottest candidates are already taken. Stay with Moore, and if things don't work well these next two years, they can do a bigger search. Hopefully for Michigan, Moore does a better job at keeping most of their talent from going into portal than Bama has done.

With Michigan's schedule next year, it could be a rough season. I imagine to most Michigan fans though, a national title will keep a lot of good will for at least a few seasons.

What are you guys going to do if you cannot sign steal in the 2024 season?

And scratching my head on the good will when your title is tainted. Do not grasp how you all cannot see it.

belcherboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And scratching my head on the good will when your title is tainted. Do not grasp how you all cannot see it.

Unfortunately for Michigan fans, I’m not sure who will beat Ohio next year, even if they get their signs stolen. I think you might have the national championship wrapped up already in January, and still have a few portal opportunities to grab another few kids.

At least Michigan fans will be able to remember this past season fondly. It might be a while till we even make a playoff, let alone beat Ohio.

foster4prez

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Is Tressel's 'ship worth any less in your mind?

rjshull

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only reason Moore has not been announced is because Michigan is a state school, and the state has a requirement of every job being posted for 7 days before they hire someone. Moore is the only option, Moore beat Penn State, Maryland, and ohio.

fritowrdo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unfortunately for Michigan fans, I’m not sure who will beat Ohio next year, even if they get their signs stolen. I think you might have the national championship wrapped up already in January, and still have a few portal opportunities to grab another few kids.

At least Michigan fans will be able to remember this past season fondly. It might be a while till we even make a playoff, let alone beat Ohio.

Why would you look fondly to this past season? I just cannot fathom how Michigan fans cannot see how bad things look for your program.

fritowrdo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is Tressel's 'ship worth any less in your mind?

He broke the rules and paid the price. Along with Ohio State. His reputation is tarnished because of the scandal.

The NCAA hit Ohio State with a one-year bowl ban and other penalties on Tuesday for a scandal that involved eight players taking a total of $14,000 in cash and tattoos in exchange for jerseys, rings and other Buckeyes memorabilia.

PIBuckeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think it's funny what is looming large.............. the sign stealing scandal isn't over, I know in ann arbor they think it is. the ncaa is going to come calling, rightly so, all the evidence is out there. and the way hairball and michigan sparred with the ncaa in the past, they aren't the best of buddies. it shouldn't be shocking at all if penalties in numerous fashion are handed out. fyi, the first half of this season, up until the MSU game are sullied, plus the previous, what 2 or 3 seasons....... this could be huge............ Are they going to be consistent? or not. Which gave an upperhand in games? sign stealing or some tattoos? come on.....

PIBuckeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He broke the rules and paid the price. Along with Ohio State. His reputation is tarnished because of the scandal.

The NCAA hit Ohio State with a one-year bowl ban and other penalties on Tuesday for a scandal that involved eight players taking a total of $14,000 in cash and tattoos in exchange for jerseys, rings and other Buckeyes memorabilia.
sorry, have to disagree. Tressel didn't break any rules. he was thrown under the bus by gene smith. and that whole tattoo trade for charms was bullshit. ESPN hates OSU, and blew that up to be like the end of the world was coming.

PIBuckeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why would you look fondly to this past season? I just cannot fathom how Michigan fans cannot see how bad things look for your program.
lol. it's called desperation. they haven't had an outright Natty since............ when, 1969?

PIBuckeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only reason Moore has not been announced is because Michigan is a state school, and the state has a requirement of every job being posted for 7 days before they hire someone. Moore is the only option, Moore beat Penn State, Maryland, and ohio.
i had no idea Michigan played Ohio University this year.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harbaugh could be suspended for a number of games for the Chargers

fritowrdo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sorry, have to disagree. Tressel didn't break any rules. he was thrown under the bus by gene smith. and that whole tattoo trade for charms was bullshit. ESPN hates OSU, and blew that up to be like the end of the world was coming.

It was a scandal none the less.

My Michigan friends use to call it the biggest scandal ever and Ohio State should have gotten the death penalty. The same ones say nothing about the cheating that Michigan did.

belcherboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can’t fathom it because you’re an Ohio fan. I’m not sure why you can’t see why you’re struggling with it. :noidea:

belcherboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was a scandal none the less.

My Michigan friends use to call it the biggest scandal ever and Ohio State should have gotten the death penalty. The same ones say nothing about the cheating that Michigan did.

My SEC friends down here laugh at you. Football games here in Georgia draw 10k fans on a Friday night. They are all trying to steal signs. It’s pretty much commonplace in most places from what I’ve heard. Many didn’t even realize it was illegal when talking to me about it. There are cameras and iPhones/cell phone cameras everywhere.

I guess we’ll see how big a “scandal” it becomes. Regardless, my SEC friends all agree (with the exception of a few UGA friends) that Michigan earned their national championship.

So don’t worry about us Michigan fans. We’ll continue to celebrate.

fritowrdo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can’t fathom it because you’re an Ohio fan. I’m not sure why you can’t see why you’re struggling with it. :noidea:

It has nothing to do with being a THE fan.

Your coaches cheated. Not hard to comprehend but I guess it is for a Michigan fan.

fritowrdo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My SEC friends down here laugh at you. Football games here in Georgia draw 10k fans on a Friday night. They are all trying to steal signs. It’s pretty much commonplace in most places from what I’ve heard. Many didn’t even realize it was illegal when talking to me about it. There are cameras and iPhones/cell phone cameras everywhere.

I guess we’ll see how big a “scandal” it becomes. Regardless, my SEC friends all agree (with the exception of a few UGA friends) that Michigan earned their national championship.

So don’t worry about us Michigan fans. We’ll continue to celebrate.

Yawn again. Your coaches cheated by breaking the rules. Embrace it. Your post shows how clueless Michigan fans are and cannot accept you cheated.

And your SEC friends must be as clueless as the average Michigan fan that cannot figure it out.

I do not feel bad for the Michigan fans nor coaches but do for the players this year. And please celebrate how tainted your team is and how much this damages the Michigan brand.

Enjoy the rest of the day.