• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

who does Michigan get to replace Jim Harbaugh as HC?

navamind

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What are you guys going to do if you cannot sign steal in the 2024 season?

And scratching my head on the good will when your title is tainted. Do not grasp how you all cannot see it.

What are you guys gonna do if you lose to us again in 2024?

Last edited:

belcherboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yawn again. Your coaches cheated by breaking the rules. Embrace it. Your post shows how clueless Michigan fans are and cannot accept you cheated.

And your SEC friends must be as clueless as the average Michigan fan that cannot figure it out.

I do not feel bad for the Michigan fans nor coaches but do for the players this year. And please celebrate how tainted your team is and how much this damages the Michigan brand.

Enjoy the rest of the day.
Most SEC fans are NASCAR fans and the saying goes “Rubbing is racing”. They understand that everyone is trying to steal signs, otherwise why cover up their mouths and try to disguise it in any way when play calling?

I think that the audience that thinks that Michigan’s brand is damaged are Ohio fans and they’ve always thought that. I’m thinking that is why most fans don’t care about this like you Ohio fans think they should. I mean most the critical comments on here are from Ohio fans.

Thanks! You too!

fritowrdo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most SEC fans are NASCAR fans and the saying goes “Rubbing is racing”. They understand that everyone is trying to steal signs, otherwise why cover up their mouths and try to disguise it in any way when play calling?

I think that the audience that thinks that Michigan’s brand is damaged are Ohio fans and they’ve always thought that. I’m thinking that is why most fans don’t care about this like you Ohio fans think they should. I mean most the critical comments on here are from Ohio fans.

Thanks! You too!

We get it that you cannot see the damage done to your brand.

belcherboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We get it that you cannot see the damage done to your brand.
We get it, you’re an Ohio fan and love to over exaggerate anything that might be negative to Michigan.

Michigan’s brand has never been stronger, I can’t say the same for Ohio.

fritowrdo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We get it, you’re an Ohio fan and love to over exaggerate anything that might be negative to Michigan.

Michigan’s brand has never been stronger, I can’t say the same for Ohio.

Yawn. Clueless. Typical Michigan fan thinking.

Enjoy having your head in the sand.

LoftonPack80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow....this dude is really, really butthurt about grainy cellphone footage taken by people not even affiliated with Michigan

rjshull

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i had no idea Michigan played Ohio University this year.
Funny, what’s that dumb ass cheer you and your moronic fan base chant all the time? OH-IO, Michigan fans always know what school we cheer for. Maybe you should ask your moronic coach what team he coaches, last time I checked, he said it was ohio vs the world,