• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who Do You Want Us to Draft???

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
from what I have read Goff is the most NFL ready QB in the draft per the "draft guru's" but in all honesty what the hell do any of these guys really know about how a "team" rates a certain player.

Goff would be a excellent pick IMO along with several others the names will swell and fall like the weather until after the draft is over.

Who knows what will happen nobody and I mean Nobody would have ever dreamed that Lael Collins would not get drafted and Jerry could sign him.

Hell even Jerry could not have dreamed that. Well maybe Jerry after a bottle of Johnny Walker Blue and that's as close to any Johnny I want Jerry to get PERIOD

JMHO
That's exactly what I say every year. When we pass or pick guys it's based on our guys rankings. What the Kipers and message board GMs and mock draft websites and even other teams think is just meaningless white noise. For all we know they could look at Goff and say they wouldn't draft him in the 7th or they could look at him and think he is Peyton Manning...

Actually on Collins many people were thinking he might not get drafted, unless you were talking about before the issue became public at draft time and scared all of the teams.

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I now think I'm not in favor of Drafting Henry. His work load has been Ridiculous. I think at beast he's Marion Barber (not bad but not the franchise back we need). Wish he had more lateral speed to. Dallas OL has the beef to out power you, but this Line is so athletic I think they perform better on plays when the pull with a G and sweeps.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I now think I'm not in favor of Drafting Henry. His work load has been Ridiculous. I think at beast he's Marion Barber (not bad but not the franchise back we need). Wish he had more lateral speed to. Dallas OL has the beef to out power you, but this Line is so athletic I think they perform better on plays when the pull with a G and sweeps.

Definitely a lot of area to hit too. I was shocked to see him carry it 45 plus times in back to back weeks the last two weeks of regular season. I don't know if they were just trying to cement the Heisman or what. That's usually not their style as they normally use 2 backs. Drake, as dynamic as he is, stays banged up. Many people here in Tennessee laugh at Lane Kiffin. That guy is an awesome play caller

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, this would be a great time for the NFL to scrap the 3 year rule. Leonard Fournette and Deshaun Watson would both look good with a Star on their hat

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was very impressed with Clemson last night. Lawson is a beast. Both those cb's are nice too. The Clemson S is getting a lot of run for this draft. I will pass on that guy.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, this would be a great time for the NFL to scrap the 3 year rule. Leonard Fournette and Deshaun Watson would both look good with a Star on their hat

I looked at a 2017 projection last night. It has Watson going in rounds 2-4. How? I don't get it.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was very impressed with Clemson last night. Lawson is a beast. Both those cb's are nice too. The Clemson S is getting a lot of run for this draft. I will pass on that guy.

The CB that got hurt has impressed me all yr. He still has another yr if he wants it. He is not considered real high. I don't know how

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I looked at a 2017 projection last night. It has Watson going in rounds 2-4. How? I don't get it.
I probably wouldn't be worth a crap as a talent evaluator then, because if Watson were in this draft, I'd take him with the Cowboys first pick and run to the podium to do it. A more talented Russell Wilson IMO. As memory serves, the projections all had Wilson as a mid round guy and RG3 and Tannehill as 1st rounders. Hmmmm

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

DEFINITELY PASS on Henry......his problem is his size, and that he does NOT make anyone miss. He's hittable......and will get killed at the next level. You can't run over everybody, the damage to your body will be immense.

I've always said this about RBs......you NEED a guy that is elusive. Size and speed you can find.....but true elusiveness is a rare trait. I said this about Jamaal Charles......that guy can make people miss in a phone booth, and I was right. I don't really like any of the RBs in this class so far......I'd prefer we went QB or defense with that first pick.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still think jerry will stupidly draft treadwell at 4.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still think jerry will stupidly draft treadwell at 4.
I think McClay has proven he will have the right list in front of Jerry, it all comes down to whether or not Jerry can continue to show restraint

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DEFINITELY PASS on Henry......his problem is his size, and that he does NOT make anyone miss. He's hittable......and will get killed at the next level. You can't run over everybody, the damage to your body will be immense.

I've always said this about RBs......you NEED a guy that is elusive. Size and speed you can find.....but true elusiveness is a rare trait. I said this about Jamaal Charles......that guy can make people miss in a phone booth, and I was right. I don't really like any of the RBs in this class so far......I'd prefer we went QB or defense with that first pick.

uh oh, now you did it. There are no absolutes in the NFL and more than one way to skin a cat...

Lynchmug_crop_north.jpg

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think McClay has proven he will have the right list in front of Jerry, it all comes down to whether or not Jerry can continue to show restraint
"I appreciate all the work you did Will, but these picks are too boring" love Jerry

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Marshawn makes guys miss......he isn't running over EVERYBODY. He's not highly elusive, but more elusive than you think he is.
no he isn't more elusive than I think he is, but he is apparently less elusive than you think he is based on comment above...