• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who do you think wins the Super Bowl

Who will win the Super Bowl?

• Panthers

Votes: 15 34.9%
  • Cardinals

Votes: 11 25.6%
  • Broncos

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • Patriots

Votes: 10 23.3%

• Total voters

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a bad feeling Carolina will win.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It won't be the Cardinals.

I have the other 3 at pretty even odds

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Panthers.

Cam does Ms. Brady (Gizell(sp)) after the win and Tom comes out, finally!

FORKWDEVIL

shut up and make me a sandwich
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The winner of the Cardinal Panther game wins it all.

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even if Carolina wins, they likely won't win a second one anytime soon. Easy to win in a season where Rodgers didn't have his best weapon, Seattle was adjusting early on with Graham, Romo being injured. Don't see this kind of season happening again anytime soon.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even if Carolina wins, they likely won't win a second one anytime soon. Easy to win in a season where Rodgers didn't have his best weapon, Seattle was adjusting early on with Graham, Romo being injured. Don't see this kind of season happening again anytime soon.

Not sure why they won't be in the running. They have a star QB, decent OL, young weapons on the outside and then some of the best players at their respective positions on the defense. They keep drafting well and I don't see why they would struggle to compete year in and year out. I mean division wise going to be interesting to see what happens. Saints look like they are on their way down even more so with still being in Cap Hell. Atlanta showed some promise but they look like they are at least a year or two away from being able to climb back up into major contention. The Bucs it all depends on the new coaching staff and really how Winston develops if they rise up. So to me unless injuries hit big time I think the Panthers are still the class of the NFC South next year and well really if you have a star QB good chance they will be near the top almost every single year.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As for who I think wins. I'm going with the homer pick but I also think there is plenty of reason for optimism. The Broncos OL with a lot of young players had their best game blocking last week against one of the top pass rushing teams in the league. They are finally healthy and looking like they have bought into the system. Defensively they have stayed relatively healthy and are one of the few teams that can get pressure up the middle in Brady's face where he can struggle. They also have home field advantage. Super Bowl wise going to be a tough match up either way but Manning with an extra week to rest his body I think he can put together one decent game to finish off his career. Not to mention this team wants to win for him and Ware.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pats. I'm so fucking sick of them, but they are the most compete team.

Just what I was thinking...... Hated to say, but yeah, looks like Toms weapons are all healthy and are playing reat football again.

Still hoping for a Cam vs. Peyton showdown with a Cam win.:thumb:

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As for who I think wins. I'm going with the homer pick but I also think there is plenty of reason for optimism. The Broncos OL with a lot of young players had their best game blocking last week against one of the top pass rushing teams in the league. They are finally healthy and looking like they have bought into the system. Defensively they have stayed relatively healthy and are one of the few teams that can get pressure up the middle in Brady's face where he can struggle. They also have home field advantage. Super Bowl wise going to be a tough match up either way but Manning with an extra week to rest his body I think he can put together one decent game to finish off his career. Not to mention this team wants to win for him and Ware.
The elephant in the room with Denver is QB. I think they have the best roster on paper but they need to get above average QB play...at least Trent Dilfer QB play to win it all. Dilfer's YPA in his playoff run was 10.7, 7.3, 9.2, 6.9. Peyton was at 6.0 against the Steelers. Osweiler is at 7.2 for the year.

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure why they won't be in the running. They have a star QB, decent OL, young weapons on the outside and then some of the best players at their respective positions on the defense. They keep drafting well and I don't see why they would struggle to compete year in and year out. I mean division wise going to be interesting to see what happens. Saints look like they are on their way down even more so with still being in Cap Hell. Atlanta showed some promise but they look like they are at least a year or two away from being able to climb back up into major contention. The Bucs it all depends on the new coaching staff and really how Winston develops if they rise up. So to me unless injuries hit big time I think the Panthers are still the class of the NFC South next year and well really if you have a star QB good chance they will be near the top almost every single year.

I did not mention NFC South, Cam is not beating Green Bay and that defense will not stop a potent packers offense. Carolina's defense is built to beat average or below offenses. Cam has shown he can't keep up with other qb. Seattle or Arizona will not lose at home to anyone in January. Carolina will at best have the 3 seed next year and will not pull off a road upset in neither especially with home advantage making a major comeback. And Dallas and Romo healthy will be a problem as well. But I expect Dallas to have their chance in 2018.