• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who do u hope wins the NFC east

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
of course meaning if we don't.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like manster, if it isn't Dallas then I don't really care who wins it. I am not worried that whomever wins will go to the SB and win that, so doesn't really matter.

If I had a gun and was forced to pick a winner, I'd go with NYG. Perhaps the Redskins though...both would benefit more from a higher draft pick so the playoffs would hurt them the most.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See I think it's very important who wins it and it depends on what you want. I think the two other teams that don't win it will lose their HC. I kind of like Chip in Philly. I think Coughlin is a very good coach and I would love to see him retire. What scares me most about that is McCadoo taking over. ELi is really flourishing in this offense. Part of that is Beckham- who I think is the best player in the NFL. The Skins- I think they have some really good pieces. Imagine if they had a stud Qb.

I think if I had to pick one to win it though it would be the Skins, although I would love to see Beckham in the playoffs.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See I think it's very important who wins it and it depends on what you want. I think the two other teams that don't win it will lose their HC. I kind of like Chip in Philly. I think Coughlin is a very good coach and I would love to see him retire. What scares me most about that is McCadoo taking over. ELi is really flourishing in this offense. Part of that is Beckham- who I think is the best player in the NFL. The Skins- I think they have some really good pieces. Imagine if they had a stud Qb.

I think if I had to pick one to win it though it would be the Skins, although I would love to see Beckham in the playoffs.

Skins winning and losing draft position, getting drilled in the playoffs, and then getting the 1st place schedule next year that some of their fans said would be our undoing this year would make next year pretty funny.

funnier though would be beating the Skins in week 17 and knocking them out of the playoffs.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Skins winning and losing draft position, getting drilled in the playoffs, and then getting the 1st place schedule next year that some of their fans said would be our undoing this year would make next year pretty funny.

funnier though would be beating the Skins in week 17 and knocking them out of the playoffs.
I think we do just that

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I bet its going to be the Eagles and I dont want them to. Philly just beat the Patriots and Bills and seem to be playing better. Outside of Eli and ODB Jr the Giants are flat out awful. Thats the only team Philly rocked this year and the Skins are just a bad. Philly is playing the best of the 3 currently and only need to win against the Skins and Giants week 16 and 17. THis weeks game against AZ is meaningless.

But whomever does win the division is going to get rocked in round one unless they get Minnesota and a bunch of turnovers. But Philly is currently playing better then the Giants/Skins and are only 3 point under dogs vs the Cardinals.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That would be fine. Chip will keep his job and Demarco will have to keep running sideways.

Mitziman

i know you don't like to hear the truth, but...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I bet its going to be the Eagles and I dont want them to. Philly just beat the Patriots and Bills and seem to be playing better. Outside of Eli and ODB Jr the Giants are flat out awful. Thats the only team Philly rocked this year and the Skins are just a bad. Philly is playing the best of the 3 currently and only need to win against the Skins and Giants week 16 and 17. THis weeks game against AZ is meaningless.

But whomever does win the division is going to get rocked in round one unless they get Minnesota and a bunch of turnovers. But Philly is currently playing better then the Giants/Skins and are only 3 point under dogs vs the Cardinals.

I'm 100% confident that real Eagles fans don't feel that way. But I guess if you've "always been the king of this board" whatever you say, must be a go.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm 100% confident that real Eagles fans don't feel that way. But I guess if you've "always been the king of this board" whatever you say, must be a go.
End of the world must be near, I just gave Mitz a winner ribbon.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Visitors that want to just take shots at other posters need to keep that in the Smack Talk thread. If you want to discuss the topic and do so respectfully, then do it.

Mitziman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Visitors that want to just take shots at other posters need to keep that in the Smack Talk thread. If you want to discuss the topic and do so respectfully, then do it.

Your right ford, my mistake…sorry about that.

I would like the Redskins to win the NFCE. Simply because, I'm a Redskins fan.

Mitziman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes it did a little, but at least Mitz doesn't claim to be something he's not.

Appreciate that Manster. Like you, and many others here I know where your heart is in regards to your favorite NFL team. And I respect the fact that it doesn't change regardless of the situation.