• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who do the Cavaliers get for next year?

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe cavs need to focus on keeping LeBron for next year. After this, and seeing how difficult it is to beat the Warriors with the current Cavs roster, LeBron may leave.

Funny you should say this......you been watching Early Edition and Boston Sports Tonight?????
They were discussing LeBron having won a ring in Miami and he gave Cleveland a Championship last year. He's starting to look a bit old and he can't carry a team like he used to. The way he was talking, the Lakers sounded like the place he'd like to land.................................Wonder what Ball would think about playing in Cleveland, Ohio?????

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The missing Link in Blake Griffin. Dude is in his prime and is a 20 and ten guy. They would need to can jr swish and get a legit starting 2 guard.

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tim Hardaway could be a great signing as a young 2 guard I could see him putting up all star numbers with the cavs

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The missing Link in Blake Griffin. Dude is in his prime and is a 20 and ten guy. They would need to can jr swish and get a legit starting 2 guard.

Blake may be in his prime age wise, but he can't stay healthy and doesn't bring anything the Cavs don't already have. He doesn't rebound as well as TT or Kevin Love. Doesn't defend as well as TT. Doesn't have Love's range on offense and can't be moved to SF, because Lebron is there.

If the Cavs are going to go after a Clipper, it should be DeAndre Jordan. He would add rebounding and bring the rim protection that the Cavs lack on defense.