• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who all was holding their breath...

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
... when San Francisco was on the clock at the 2 spot. There was a small part of me that was thinking Skins just might be dumb enough to pull the trigger on Kirk. However, I must admit, there was a small part of me that was kinda hoping they would trade him away to San Francisco since I believe he's gonna walk anyway after this season. At least we would have gotten something for him. Praying i'm wrong cause I also believe we're trending up and building a team to compete in the vastly improving East. Kirk leaves we may be bottom feeders again for a while.

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
... when San Francisco was on the clock at the 2 spot. There was a small part of me that was thinking Skins just might be dumb enough to pull the trigger on Kirk. However, I must admit, there was a small part of me that was kinda hoping they would trade him away to San Francisco since I believe he's gonna walk anyway after this season. At least we would have gotten something for him. Praying i'm wrong cause I also believe we're trending up and building a team to compete in the vastly improving East. Kirk leaves we may be bottom feeders again for a while.
Not true nexy year class will be the the best qb class in draft history plus sudfield could be progressing anyways im pumped for the 2 picks today

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not true nexy year class will be the the best qb class in draft history plus sudfield could be progressing anyways im pumped for the 2 picks today
Even if true that next year's class is the best ever(which I question seriously at this time), what are we going to have to do to get one of the top ones? With KC this coming year, it is realistic we finish with 8-10 wins. Meaning our draft position will be in the 15-20 range. Will one of these great prospects be there at 15? No. So we have to move up. Giving up a kings ransom. How has that worked out in the past?

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even if true that next year's class is the best ever(which I question seriously at this time), what are we going to have to do to get one of the top ones? With KC this coming year, it is realistic we finish with 8-10 wins. Meaning our draft position will be in the 15-20 range. Will one of these great prospects be there at 15? No. So we have to move up. Giving up a kings ransom. How has that worked out in the past?
not a great prospect but someone =to or better then kirk yes in that 15-20 range

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not a great prospect but someone =to or better then kirk yes in that 15-20 range
Someone better than Kirk? A rookie? Who now has even a higher bar to set since Kirk just up'd the ante with about every Redskin record out there. Kirk will have 6 years of football experience behind him and a rookie will be better. Perhaps our team at that point could help keep afloat a rookie now under center but will Pryor bolt without Kirk here. I think the wheels fall off if kirk leaves... at least the steering wheel.

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Someone better than Kirk? A rookie? Who now has even a higher bar to set since Kirk just up'd the ante with about every Redskin record out there. Kirk will have 6 years of football experience behind him and a rookie will be better. Perhaps our team at that point could help keep afloat a rookie now under center but will Pryor bolt without Kirk here. I think the wheels fall off if kirk leaves... at least the steering wheel.
dude next year qb class is sick there will be hal of fame qbs in that class book it

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dude next year qb class is sick there will be hal of fame qbs in that class book it

Same thing was said about the class of 2012. Unless we are going to

A. Tank this season
B. Pay out the ass to move up

It doesnt really matter how good the class of 2018 is supposed to be. there will be 3-4 really good prospects, and 5-7 teams looking for a QB. The math is not in our favor.

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

A. Tank this season

It doesnt really matter how good the class of 2018 is supposed to be. there will be 3-4 really good prospects, and 5-7 teams looking for a QB. The math is not in our favor.
but the wildcard is sudfield progressions but its to late to trade kirk anyways just resign him bruce will make it happen

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

A. Tank this season

i just dont think the wheels will fall off if we lose kirk

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i wasnt worried said all along he was our starter all along in 17